Stray Fawn Community

spooder bite

spagetti snake

7 minutes ago, spagetti snake said:

I think I got a spider bite so now I am just sitting thinking of my life choices and I am nervous

Ask an older person to look at it, to make sure. It could be a normal insect bite. Stay calm. (This has happened to me before) 

• Paw up 1

Just now, Flower said:

bc it’s winter! winter is cold where i live 

I think the coldest it got to this winter was 7 celsius (apparently 44.6 Fahrenheit, that doesn't seem right. Why is this so confusing???) But yeah, I start complaining by 15 celsius so I will not survive in the cold.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

I think the coldest it got to this winter was 7 celsius (apparently 44.6 Fahrenheit, that doesn't seem right. Why is this so confusing???) But yeah, I start complaining by 15 celsius so I will not survive in the cold.

44 i roughly 7 celsius i think 

(yeah america really said let’s not use the way that makes sense to measure temperature. let’s make a really confusing way instead!) 

cold isn’t fun 

• Haha 2

Just now, Flower said:

44 i roughly 7 celsius i think 

(yeah america really said let’s not use the way that makes sense to measure temperature. let’s make a really confusing way instead!) 

cold isn’t fun 

Cold is enjoyable at times but yeah when it gets as cold as it get by you I can't think it's very fun.

• Like 1

This feels like a conversation with my dad

We start off talking about pasta, then before you know it, we're talking about capitalism xD

Anyway, it's winter where I am, we get cold winters, I don't like the cold... but I do like snow! It's so pretty!

Early january was very disappointing for winter, it was consistantly above 0 degrees Celsius and didn't snow. I mean, I do like the warmer weather, but come on, it's winter, not spring! It's supposed to be cold and snowy!

It's normal winter right now, -15 degrees C, and plenty of snow

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Cold is enjoyable at times but yeah when it gets as cold as it get by you I can't think it's very fun.

fall where i live is nice bc everything does but in a really pretty way and it’s cold but not too cold

• Like 1

Ig it's my turn to talk...

Where I am it's cold during the winter. Goes from like, 2 farenheit to 18. It's usually like that in the winter. And even with how cold that is... I only wear a hoodie. Every day. My upper body has become resistant to the cold. My face is sometimes cold unless I wear the mask but then my nose gets runny. And if I'm wearing leggings or a specific pair of jeans my legs are cold. 

Fall is nice here, stays warm for half of it.

And summer goes from 80-100 farenheit on normal days. The only season I don't wear a hoodie.

• Like 1