Stray Fawn Community

Hello! I'm new here on the niche forums but have been playing niche for a long time

I love niche and actually have a youtube channel that I put up videos of me playing niche on (not a big thing, videos are'n't best quality and kinda a hobby). I got it back in like 2017 or 18 and played it for a while. I think my computer crashed at some point or something but there was a long time I didn't have it. Then I got it again on my new steam account and played storymode a while without recording, and then after a few months of not playing I decided to record me playing storymode and put it up on youtube cause I like to make stories with my niche creatures. But no I didn't join to advertise my youtube account lol (even though I read the rules and didn't see anything against promoting in there), I actually joined cause I have some suggestions for stuff to add to the game, and I love niche generally. So I'm gonna be checking things out and maybe making some game suggestions once I unlock that. Thanks for reading this and I hope I can contribute something to these forums :)

• Eek! 4

12 minutes ago, alex602h said:

Hello, and welcome to these forums! Hope you'll have a nice stay here!

Thanks! I hope so too! I do have some experiance on forums in general since I'm apart of Backyard chickens forum. Although the way the reactions are different threw me off at first lol. And I couldn't figure out how to quote/reply to things till I noticed the quote pop-up in the bottom right corner!

• Eek! 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 4:35 AM, PurrSnoutMaster said:

Me too! I'm also new to the forums but not to Niche.

(I don't know why it took me so long to notice this LOL, I guess I wasn't following this thread).

I hope you've settled in well here :) I think I have

On 3/26/2021 at 12:45 AM, da1sy said:

Welcome! I know you've been on the forums for a while, but I hope it's been a good experience!

(Thanks! It has been so far. I love all the roleplays and playthroughs and stuff. I mainly joined to suggest things, but I've found lots of great things on here.)

• Love 1