Stray Fawn Community

I have a niche storymode playthrough on youtube but...

Chiyanna

But it starts when I'm already on the archipelago since I was using my old save file and I already have 20 episodes uploaded there lol. I may start uploading each of the videos individually to here or upload all new videos or basically outline the story and provide updates on my nichelings here. I do not know yet. My youtube name is Chiyanna Danielle and this is the link to my youtube channe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzqXfLGkgOWh5GqKgmkeFqAl So if you want to watch it that's cool :) Also, P.S. the video quality varries from video to video as my situation changes and I test out new things and also i don't think the sound quality on them is that great. Also kinda new to youtube so I may say stupid things and stutter lol. And finally, my recording software does a 3 2 1 thing before starting recording, but it's laggy and inacurate so my intro often gets cut off... But the issues I'm having may be solved soon cause I did get a new desktop computer, but haven't set it up yet. I record variably, but tend to post at least 1-2 vids a week lately. So yeah, if you wanna watch another storymode playthrough with lots of attention made to story with a kind of relaxed, settle every island pretty much completely pace, I'm glad to have you along for the ride! Also, if you wanna suggest anything (names, story ideas, challenges, ect.) be free too and I'll def see it since nobody else comments on my videos lol.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

I just opened your story intro:) So, far good video and voice.

Thank you :) any feedback (including critical feedback so I could improve if possible) would be appreciated! Also if u wanna suggest some names by commenting on youtube or here I would be glad to take some.

• Paw up 1

3 was probably my first "good" video storywise, though it starts a little slow and I'm still trying to get used to intros and talking about my creatures:

(I probably won't continue to post videos here, may end up making a summary of the story so far and post it but idk)

I think Imma do with this thread whatever ppl want, so here are some options: I keep posting videos from my youtube channel to here like one a day. I write story descriptions for each of the vids and post them here. I write an overall story description for whole series so far, and then in 20 episodes from now write another or continue this like a normal niche playthrough with story and screenshots (IDK if I'll have time for that though). Or I use this simply to discuss my playthrough and to ask ppl what they want me to do storywise, ect. Maybe have votes and stuff if it gets big enough. If you have any other ideas or want a mix of the above let me know!                

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Anybody want to answer? Just say what you would like best :) it can be one or multiple of the above options or something totally different. Or maybe this thread will just die cause IDK what to do with it lol

A story description for each video

• Like 1

(This is just off memory, may edit later):
Episodes 1-2:
Not too much happens story-wise. I'm mostly just getting back in the swing of playing niche and remembering the stories for my characters and what I was doing before my long niche hiatus. Siko and her children finish their migration from Crossing Point to their new home island which Siko's mate came from. (I will probably have to re-watch at least some of the episodes to remember more lol, also if you watch the videos and I get something wrong I may edit this. I think I also may just copy-paste the descriptions of the videos to get a good outline/start)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

(I'm basically copy-pasting descriptions for each episode and making small edits)

Episode 3:
The island Siko and her children migrated to is further explored. Siko names the island after her mate Nuvan and tells her children to settle on it. Also, mating pair is a established for the green-blue line. Though Siko has claimed the island for her children, she lets her brother and his mate (pink-blue line) have a child in a nest found on the island, as one of her children sneaks off with a female he found. The minor pink line continues to have children on the tip of newly named Nuvan's Island.
Episode 4:
Rains come, which bring abundant berries and the bunnies that raid them, an event I call the Bunny Rains. Also, a child is born on Nuvan's island, and Adam's story is told to that child and heard by those around it; although they have forgotten they are Adam's decendents, it sparks interest in the adults that hear it. Siko and the child's mother and father decide they will try and call together a meeting of the family lines to figure out what the story means to them, if anything.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Here's episode 5 with description:

Last episode a story told to a child prompted an unexpected meeting. Now the inhabitants of Nuvan's island are sending their children back to the other islands to call together the tribe, or anyone interested in figuring out what Adam's story means to them. Dukduk and Mememe agree that they will continue on to another island but they will come back later to find what the tribe figures out. Dukduk rushes ahead into the waters, even though he has very little swimming skill, and begins to drown (which I feel awful about). Next episode both of these things will hopefully resolve.

• Like 2

Here's episode 6:

In this video poor Dukduk, an adventurous and mischevious son of Siko, continues to drown after trying to cross over to another island without much swimming skill. On the pink line island, a challenge is developed to choose the next "king" and pink line breeding creature. Also, I find two bunnies on the beach staring at eachother, which was quite funny and interesting.

• Like 3

Episode 7:

In this video Kuvan the breeding male and leader of the pink line dies. He passes peacefully surrounded by his family on the island he settled. The competition to decide the next leader (which is the first creature to succeed at digging up a root) begins, but it has not yet completed, leaving the pink line momentarily without leadership. Meanwhile, on Arrival Island the game of tag grows bigger, with nearly all the children joining in on it.

• Like 2

I gotta post a new episode this week, but for now Imma just keep linking to my older ones on here.
Episode 8:

In this video, the messangers sent to the pink line island are rejected. A creature drowns trying to cross over to another island, leaving his mate who survived the crossing to have twins on her own. And a bearyena spawns in next to two creatures who just had a child in the middle of no where and have no chance of killing the creature in time. The first bearyena of the playthrough. Also, a couple nichelings die of old age. Not a good day, but I think we'll survive.

• Like 2

I recorded a new Niche episode last night. I have to edit and upload it today. I'm going to keep posting my older Niche videos on here in order so there's no spoilers.

Episode 9:

In this video the bearyena that apeared last episode is killed after inflicting serious damage to Isana, causing her to have only one more day to live. Then the baby bearyena is tamed at the end of the episode. Also, I start pairing up the next generation of breeding pairs as more elder creatures pass on.

• Like 1

Still waiting for my new video to upload....oh well might as well post another for the ppl following the series on here.
Episode 10:

In this video many of the older creatures pass away and more young breeding pairs are established. Also, finally a pink line creature digs up a root and becomes the new leader. He's named Duktata and is the eldest brother. I also establish more of a story behind the taming of the baby bearyena from last episode.

• Like 1

New episode is up. I'll be posting the next video probably sometime this week.

Anyways here's episode 11:

In this video Priduk is banished by Duktata after saying he wants to go to the meeting that will take place at crossing point. He is given a chance to take a mate with him, but is told him and his decendents must never be seen by Duktata's defacto tribe ever again. Threatening death if they are. Priduk and the mate he chose are now outcasts from their family line, the increasingly independent pink line. The bunnies continue to steal our berries, being little theives; this happening on an accelerated basis when it rains again, prompting a mad dash to collect as much as possible by both us and the rabils. Mememe and Dukduk try to have as many children as possible in hopes of bearing a purr-faced creature after the purr-face his mother called did not swim across, for it would've caused his death.

• Like 1

I gotta do some niche commands today. I'll probably post next episode today or tomorrow if all goes as planned...
Here's episode 12:

In this video two brothers of the red-blue-red line hunt a rabbit. Then two bunnies come out of the grasses, to mourn I suppose. In other news, Priduk and his mate prepare to cross the water to get to Crossing Point. Dukduk's death leaves Mememe a widow with 4 children on an unfamiliar and unsettled island. And many new children are born, including Rekoana's last child.

• Like 1