Stray Fawn Community

Niche quiz show

Modiano Urania

4 hours ago, modiano said:

Welcome, everyone!

I had an idea to make a quiz show for Niche, So tell  me if you want to join as a contestant or co-host!

If you win you'll get... uhh... congratulations? Please?

Hosts:

@modiano

Contestants:

@PincerClaw420

@alex602h

hmmm...

what is the quiz?

I HAVE THE PERFECT MUSIC!

*it's basically our equivalent  to jeapordy, we could also use kahoot theme, or even use kahoot to do the quiz.*

• Like 2

Just now, Zixvir said:

hmmm...

what is the quiz?

*it's basically our equivalent  to jeapordy, we could also use kahoot theme, or even use kahoot to do the quiz.*

yeah I wanna be a co-host.

What would I do as a contestant or a co-host?

4 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

hmmm...

what is the quiz?

I had forgotten about Kahoot, we'll have to see if it would work

• Like 1

hmmm...

would it be a timed quiz?

would it be like jeapordy with buzzer? (how fast you can type and hit post)

Or would it just be a "normal" "boring" quiz where it's waiting for everybody to answer the questions. And you just wait until the answers are in.

We need a name for your game show.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

hmmm...

would it be a timed quiz?

would it be like jeapordy with buzzer? (how fast you can type and hit post)

Or would it just be a "normal" "boring" quiz where it's waiting for everybody to answer the questions. And you just wait until the answers are in.

We need a name for your game show.

Timed quiz. The name is Niche Quiz because me is creative

Just now, Chiyanna said:

When would the quiz be held/how long would it take to play it? I may want to participate but idk if I have time. Also, how many contestants are enough and how many hosts are enough?

The quiz will be held when I have the questions done (I could potentially just post the link to it). I'm planning at least 10 questions, it should take at minimum 200 seconds and at most... a few minutes. There isn't a required amount of contestants and hosts

• Like 1

Just now, modiano said:

The quiz will be held when I have the questions done (I could potentially just post the link to it). I'm planning at least 10 questions, it should take at minimum 200 seconds and at most... a few minutes. There isn't a required amount of contestants and hosts

OK cool. I know there's no real prize but is there a second and third place too? And maybe we can do like a fake prize just for fun?

Just now, Chiyanna said:

OK cool. I know there's no real prize but is there a second and third place too? And maybe we can do like a fake prize just for fun?

There could be second and third place, yes. and a prize could be interesting, maybe a "Niche expert" kind of thing

• Like 1