Stray Fawn Community

Tales of OakClan (abandoned)

Modiano Urania

Flippaw

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oakstar had just called a clan meeting and she had just gained her third gem. It was quite obvious what the meeting was going to be about.

"Sunpaw, get over here." Hopefully he would have more enthusiasm for her, since she was so great.

"From now on, your name shall be Sunfrost. We honor your calmness and wisdom. Meeting dismissed." Wait, what?

"What about me?"

"You are not ready, go away" Seriously? Root was definitely the one behind this, he was such a nuisance!

"I am more than ready, you mousebrained fool!"

"Flippaw! Stop this behavior right now, you are a shame to our family" Snowpelt, her father cut in. He was definitely overreacting, her mother would back her up.

"Your father is right, now go back to your den, okay?" NO, she didn't just... they were all idiots!

"Whatever! and YOU!" She glared at -ugh- Sunfrost

"They made you a warrior out of pity! You are useless!" She suddenly felt a weight on her back, and saw Wrenclaw had pinned her.

"Do not talk like that about my friend." Friend? Friend?! Why would such a strong warrior befriend that wimp?!

She kicked him off of her and stalked away.

20210220171141_1.thumb.jpg.8d6b4fcdd1545c5982f528073d2b827b.jpg

• Sad 4

Allegiances, Day 35

OakClan

Leader:

Oakstar: Massive dark brown tomdog with lighter stripes

Temporary deputy:

Snowpelt: Small brown and white tomdog

Medicine Foxcats:

Blossomleaf: Small white vixen with orange spots

Grassmask: Green tomdog with a grey mask

Warriors:
Oddwing: Red tomdog

Finchbright: Small pale yellow vixen

Root: Dark yellow tomdog (apprentice: Flippaw)

Wrenclaw: Small dark brown tomdog

Mouseleap: Small dark brown tomdog

Lichenwing: Small pink tomdog with a red mask

Snakefeather: Purple vixen

Sunfrost: Small dark yellow tomdog with a pink mask

Apprentices:

Flippaw: Massive light brown vixen with a bird beak

Queens:

Whitetail: Albino wixen with a long tail

Mother of Pricklekit and Tumblekit

Cinderspots: Small grey vixen with black spots

Mother of Dustkit

Lilyripple: Pink vixen with a red mask

Expecting Root's kits

Kits:

Pricklekit: Light brown bunny with a pink mask and black spikes

Tumblekit: Massive light brown pup with a pink mask

Dustkit: Dusty brown pup with blind eyes

• Love 1

On 2/20/2021 at 4:52 PM, modiano said:

Lilyripple

-------------------------------------------------------------------

She had been having pleasant chats with Root in the last few moons. It made her think about the future, she didn't have much time left and Lichenwing was a disappointment. She would not let her legacy be tainted by that... she loved her son, but he was not suited for clan life.

"Root, I have been enjoying the time we spend together and... Would you like to be my mate?" Mmh, too sudden.

"Of course, Lilyripple! I like you too" Apparently not. I am sorry, Batnose, it's for the best...

20210220165152_1.thumb.jpg.a4df7d8ede3ab09cdc05f4ec39d474d3.jpg

Gotta love how Lilyripple pretty much married this guy because he was good at conversation. The dating pool is that shallow in here

• Haha 4

Snakefeather

-------------------------------------------------

"Flipflame finally got her name, uh? Mouseleap definitely had a paw in it, I saw him." Lichenwing said as he stretched.

They had been sent to patrol the eastern border as Whitetail and Blossomleaf still hadn't come back, though Lichenwing believed they were simply late.

"I'm sure she just realized the error of her ways and tried to change." She didn't understand why her best friend disliked Flipflame so much, she wasn't THAT annoying.

Lichenwing sighed dramatically and approached the shallows

"You are way too sweet, darling Snake!" He patted the ground with his tail and she sat.

"Still, I'm worried about Bloomkit... What will she do?"

Before Lichenwing could come up with a witty response, a white object floating in the water caught their eye.

They had found Whitetail and Blossomleaf.

20210301180418_1.thumb.jpg.255699c140aacc2245bcdf23f35565c2.jpg

• Sad 3

On 2/21/2021 at 2:22 AM, modiano said:

Lilyripple

-------------------------------------------------------------------

She had been having pleasant chats with Root in the last few moons. It made her think about the future, she didn't have much time left and Lichenwing was a disappointment. She would not let her legacy be tainted by that... she loved her son, but he was not suited for clan life.

"Root, I have been enjoying the time we spend together and... Would you like to be my mate?" Mmh, too sudden.

"Of course, Lilyripple! I like you too" Apparently not. I am sorry, Batnose, it's for the best...

20210220165152_1.thumb.jpg.a4df7d8ede3ab09cdc05f4ec39d474d3.jpg

On 2/28/2021 at 8:25 PM, modiano said:

Gotta love how Lilyripple pretty much married this guy because he was good at conversation. The dating pool is that shallow in here

Lol, was going to say something similar. 😆

On 2/21/2021 at 2:42 AM, modiano said:

Flippaw

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oakstar had just called a clan meeting and she had just gained her third gem. It was quite obvious what the meeting was going to be about.

"Sunpaw, get over here." Hopefully he would have more enthusiasm for her, since she was so great.

"From now on, your name shall be Sunfrost. We honor your calmness and wisdom. Meeting dismissed." Wait, what?

"What about me?"

"You are not ready, go away" Seriously? Root was definitely the one behind this, he was such a nuisance!

"I am more than ready, you mousebrained fool!"

"Flippaw! Stop this behavior right now, you are a shame to our family" Snowpelt, her father cut in. He was definitely overreacting, her mother would back her up.

"Your father is right, now go back to your den, okay?" NO, she didn't just... they were all idiots!

"Whatever! and YOU!" She glared at -ugh- Sunfrost

"They made you a warrior out of pity! You are useless!" She suddenly felt a weight on her back, and saw Wrenclaw had pinned her.

"Do not talk like that about my friend." Friend? Friend?! Why would such a strong warrior befriend that wimp?!

She kicked him off of her and stalked away.

20210220171141_1.thumb.jpg.8d6b4fcdd1545c5982f528073d2b827b.jpg

Flippaw still needs to learn, you gather more with honey than vinegar or whatever that saying is.  2086347283_meme16-Copy.jpg.a336db1e688e09fd0c49a1e90ae2d343.jpg

On 2/21/2021 at 3:06 AM, modiano said:

More kids

20210220173526_1.thumb.jpg.bb58c4dd29d1a053b373c6ef04b397d1.jpg

BAbY!

17 hours ago, modiano said:

Snakefeather

-------------------------------------------------

"Flipflame finally got her name, uh? Mouseleap definitely had a paw in it, I saw him." Lichenwing said as he stretched.

They had been sent to patrol the eastern border as Whitetail and Blossomleaf still hadn't come back, though Lichenwing believed they were simply late.

"I'm sure she just realized the error of her ways and tried to change." She didn't understand why her best friend disliked Flipflame so much, she wasn't THAT annoying.

Lichenwing sighed dramatically and approached the shallows

"You are way too sweet, darling Snake!" He patted the ground with his tail and she sat.

"Still, I'm worried about Bloomkit... What will she do?"

Before Lichenwing could come up with a witty response, a white object floating in the water caught their eye.

They had found Whitetail and Blossomleaf.

20210301180418_1.thumb.jpg.255699c140aacc2245bcdf23f35565c2.jpg

0.0 Wha- Aren't one of them like a queen? Who be failing in their duties....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Lol, was going to say something similar. 😆

Flippaw still needs to learn, you gather more with honey than vinegar or whatever that saying is.  2086347283_meme16-Copy.jpg.a336db1e688e09fd0c49a1e90ae2d343.jpg

BAbY!

0.0 Wha- Aren't one of them like a queen? Who be failing in their duties....

Whitetail was a Queen but her Kids are apprentices. Blossomleaf Is the doc

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

Just now, modiano said:

Whitetail was a Queen but her Kids are apprentices. Blossomleaf Is the doc

Yeah, thought so. Well I went and reread just to make sure I wasn't missing something. So~ Did they die of natural causes or should I be worried that Flippaw just flipped their lid and are stating to kill them off?

• Like 1

Just now, FawnCat said:

Yeah, thought so. Well I went and reread just to make sure I wasn't missing something. So~ Did they die of natural causes or should I be worried that Flippaw just flipped their lid and are stating to kill them off?

They drowned, Flipflame had nothing to do with It. But HOW did they drown?

• Eek! 2

1 minute ago, modiano said:

By the way, Reedkit Is ded

What! Who's kit is that? Not Lily's kit right??

Just now, modiano said:

They drowned, Flipflame had nothing to do with It. But HOW did they drown?

Hm~ That is suspicious. 

1 minute ago, modiano said:

It had to do with me yeeting children. He and Bloom lived in the med den. They were weak After bring Born

Kinda sad. But will lily be having another one?

Just now, modiano said:

Gonna post everyone's reason for the murder

Like now or later?

The reasons for everyone

Oakstar: He argued with them that one time

Finchbright: has seen no one go to the border despite basically living there

Oddwing: argued with them that one time, violently

Cinderspots: Blossomleaf's littermate, had some hostilities towards Whitetail. Is very distraught by the news

Grassmask: Absolutely no reason

Snowpelt: Next best candidate for the deputy position

Lichenwing: Nothin' here

Snakefeather: Whitetail's apprentice, no hostility

Wrenclaw: Fury incarnate, argued with them that one time

Mouseleap: Him? Of course not!

Flipflame: She be flippin'

Sunfrost: Has been following Wrenclaw around

Lilyripple: Bloomkit is too weak to be a warrior, there only be two medicine foxcats

Root: Does anyone know what he did before joining the clan? Same reason as Liliyripple

Whitetail?!: Blossomleaf has a prick wound like she had been stung, unknown how she drowned

Pricklepaw: No reason to kill her mom

Tumblepaw: Same as Pricklepaw

Dustpaw: Had a positive relationship with both of them

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

oooo....a murder mystery...are we supposed to try and figure it out? Also did u do this just cause u were bored or what?

Someone rolled an interesting personality, and this kinda came from that. I shan't complain of you figure It out (does Someone look... Off?)

• Paw up 1

8 hours ago, modiano said:

Someone rolled an interesting personality, and this kinda came from that. I shan't complain of you figure It out (does Someone look... Off?)

(I would say Flipflame but that be too easy. What name is the red teenager with scorpion tail?)

On 2/20/2021 at 11:36 AM, modiano said:

More kids

20210220173526_1.thumb.jpg.bb58c4dd29d1a053b373c6ef04b397d1.jpg