Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Tales of OakClan


Recommended Posts

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(I would say Flipflame but that be too easy. What name is the red teenager with scorpion tail?)

 

 

Bloomkit, she's a child

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chiyanna said:

(True but it says one of the bodies got stung....*looks for more scorpian tails*)

Bloomkit and Whitetail are the only ones with it. Do you really think it would be that obvious? (Hint: It was dark)

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, modiano said:

Bloomkit and Whitetail are the only ones with it. Do you really think it would be that obvious? (Hint: It was dark)

(IDK but I'm out of brain power and time, goodluck everyone else!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(IDK but I'm out of brain power and time, goodluck everyone else!)

(wait im back for 2 minutes.....um maybe they killed eachother? OR whitetail killed blossomleaf, and someone avenged her?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chiyanna said:

(wait im back for 2 minutes.....um maybe they killed eachother? OR whitetail killed blossomleaf, and someone avenged her?)

But... what reason would they have? (hint: I have never used the mutation menu)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

---------------------Mouseleap--------------------------

"Who did this?" Oakstar was brimming with rage, glaring over all the clan.

"It could have been a rouge for all we know! How dare you accuse us?" And now Oddwing responded in kind. Unsurprising.

"I know it was one of you, so come here right now. Maybe it was you..."

A flash of brown leaped at Oakstar and blood spurred.

"Wrenclaw, that was a little bit earlier than intended..." A whisper, so that no one would hear.

"I will not stand for this! This sham of a clan is over, I will revive SwampClan. Anyone coming with me?" Mhh?

"Me and my kits are coming with you." Lilyripple.

"I'm coming with you, Lily." Root.

"I... I'm sorry... It's all- all..." Cinderspots, mom?

"I have to... take care of the clan, dad, I hope you understand." Grassmask

"Yeah, I hate this place." Wrenclaw.

"Then, I'm coming with you." Sunfrost, always following Wrenclaw around.

"Mhhh... I will stay here. For now." Flipflame.

"Well I've got training to do, so I'm coming with Wrenclaw." Pricklepaw-

"I'm your father! You ungrateful child" Shut up Oakstar.

"Shut up Oakstar, no one cares. Mouseleap is our dad. Gramps I'm coming." Tumblepaw...

"I, uh- I'll just stay with Mouseleap." Dustpaw

"I have to stay with Snakefeather, she still hasn't recovered." Lichenwing

"Traitors, all of you!" Snowpelt.

Finchbright started walking toward her brother, she was going to the rebels until Snowpelt pinned her.

"Stop that." Flipflame was towering behind Snowpelt, the image of calm and strictness.

"And who are you to say that? You are just a spoiled kit." Finchbright tilted her head.

"What about you?"

"You foolish little-"

"I am going to stay." There, that got his attention.

Oddwing looked over his kin who would stay behind and nodded "Ancestors watch over you."

20210311185244_1.thumb.jpg.9e5d3f8e0e789b9c2b4bd94c1fcd5f88.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, modiano said:

---------------------Mouseleap--------------------------

"Who did this?" Oakstar was brimming with rage, glaring over all the clan.

"It could have been a rouge for all we know! How dare you accuse us?" And now Oddwing responded in kind. Unsurprising.

"I know it was one of you, so come here right now. Maybe it was you..."

A flash of brown leaped at Oakstar and blood spurred.

"Wrenclaw, that was a little bit earlier than intended..." A whisper, so that no one would hear.

"I will not stand for this! This sham of a clan is over, I will revive SwampClan. Anyone coming with me?" Mhh?

"Me and my kits are coming with you." Lilyripple.

"I'm coming with you, Lily." Root.

"I... I'm sorry... It's all- all..." Cinderspots, mom?

"I have to... take care of the clan, dad, I hope you understand." Grassmask

"Yeah, I hate this place." Wrenclaw.

"Then, I'm coming with you." Sunfrost, always following Wrenclaw around.

"Mhhh... I will stay here. For now." Flipflame.

"Well I've got training to do, so I'm coming with Wrenclaw." Pricklepaw-

"I'm your father! You ungrateful child" Shut up Oakstar.

"Shut up Oakstar, no one cares. Mouseleap is our dad. Gramps I'm coming." Tumblepaw...

"I, uh- I'll just stay with Mouseleap." Dustpaw

"I have to stay with Snakefeather, she still hasn't recovered." Lichenwing

"Traitors, all of you!" Snowpelt.

Finchbright started walking toward her brother, she was going to the rebels until Snowpelt pinned her.

"Stop that." Flipflame was towering behind Snowpelt, the image of calm and strictness.

"And who are you to say that? You are just a spoiled kit." Finchbright tilted her head.

"What about you?"

"You foolish little-"

"I am going to stay." There, that got his attention.

Oddwing looked over his kin who would stay behind and nodded "Ancestors watch over you."

20210311185244_1.thumb.jpg.9e5d3f8e0e789b9c2b4bd94c1fcd5f88.jpg

This was a bit confusing, it would help if you said "said" after each name. Also I don't know who jumped at Oakstar, who whispered, and who first announced leaving, or how injured Oakstar was at all. But other than that, great drama! I knew this was coming and it's certainly interesting though kind of sad. We still don't know who the murderer is...or murderers... They could be lurking in either clan. Flipflame is surprisingly mature in this, perhaps they've become a good warrior after all. Can you update the allegiances with who is in which clan now?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

This was a bit confusing, it would help if you said "said" after each name. Also I don't know who jumped at Oakstar, who whispered, and who first announced leaving, or how injured Oakstar was at all. But other than that, great drama! I knew this was coming and it's certainly interesting though kind of sad. We still don't know who the murderer is...or murderers... They could be lurking in either clan. Flipflame is surprisingly mature in this, perhaps they've become a good warrior after all. Can you update the allegiances with who is in which clan now?

Wrenclaw jumped at Oakstar, Mouseleap whispered, Oddwing announced. Oakstar is fine, he has plot armor, just a small cut.

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, modiano said:

Wrenclaw jumped at Oakstar, Mouseleap whispered, Oddwing announced. Oakstar is fine, he has plot armor, just a small cut.

(Thanks for letting me know who did what. And yes, plot armor...good to know XD)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lichenwing was having a horrible day.

His best friend had gone off to SwampClan when she heard of what had happened, he tried to follow but... He was stuck here. His father died here, he grew up here!

While he mulled over all these thoughts, he wasn't looking at where he was going and bumped into Flipflame.

“Watch o- Are you okay?” Lichenwing looked up at the towering fluffball that was Flipflame.

“Yeah, I'm sorry about what happened.” She looked at him with a strained look on her face

“Well, I guess it's understandable to be unfocused when your kin and best friend leave you... Do you want to tal about it?” Lichenwing was shocked about the care Flipflame showed, and she was as well. But he needed to let it all out.

“My mother thinks of me as a failure, that I'm useless! She just replaced dad without batting an eye or thinking about how it would affect me. Reedkit died and I-I never met h- him. Sn- Snakefeather stopped caring about me-” A sob stopped him from going further. He felt a paw rest on his shoulder.

“I understand how it feels, to think you're a burden that is easily replaceable. But... you can't do everything alone, Mouseleap let me see that and just how wrong my thoughts were. Perhaps, if I had realized this earlier, Sunfrost would still be here... Eh, it seems I hogged all the attention again.”

“No, it's okay.”

“Well, I heard you're good at hunting rabbils and we're supposed to be on patrol...”

“I forgot about that! Let's go!”

Lichenwing dashed to the hunting grounds while Flipflame lagged behind, thinking about how easy it had actually been to help someone... she liked it.

  • Like 1
  • Eek! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(nice! Also ppl can edit it if u share it this way, just a warning.)

THey can only edit Cinderspots

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also why is Oakstar and Whitetail and Mouseleap connected? It looks like Pricklepaw and Tumblepaw are Oakstar and Whitetail's children, is that correct?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, snakeiano said:

THey can only edit Cinderspots

(It says they can edit more if they sign up though, i've never tried to see what that does before)

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chiyanna said:

Also why is Oakstar and Whitetail and Mouseleap connected? It looks like Pricklepaw and Tumblepaw are Oakstar and Whitetail's children, is that correct?

ye (that was why I asked if someone looked off, they have a bearyena claw)

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, snakeiano said:

ye (that was why I asked if someone looked off, they have a bearyena claw)

(So your saying somebody might have different parents then we think? Did someone breed with a bearyena?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(So your saying somebody might have different parents then we think? Did someone breed with a bearyena?)

Oakstar has a bearyena claw, Mouseleap (the kids' supposed father) doesn't. Who would react badly to that? (Mouseleap already knew)

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, snakeiano said:

Oakstar has a bearyena claw, Mouseleap (the kids' supposed father) doesn't. Who would react badly to that? (Mouseleap already knew)

(So maybe Mouseleap killed Whitetail, but what about the medicine cat? We already supposed it was Whitetail herself. Was Mouseleap or Oakstar having an affair with her? Or am I on the wrong track here?)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chiyanna said:

(So maybe Mouseleap killed Whitetail, but what about the medicine cat? We already supposed it was Whitetail herself. Was Mouseleap or Oakstar having an affair with her? Or am I on the wrong track here?)

Mouseleap and Whitetail are mates. The kits are Oakstar's. Mouseleap knew that and was okay with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, snakeiano said:

Mouseleap and Whitetail are mates. The kits are Oakstar's. Mouseleap knew that and was okay with it.

Who says Blossomleaf was an intended victim?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...