Stray Fawn Community

community warrior cat sim? (read desc)

Sky

would you do a community warrior cat sim? (read desc)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. would you do a community warrior cat sim? (read description!!!)

• YEAH!!! I'll keep up with this as much as I can!
    • Sure, but I won't vote very often.
    • Depends on when you post.
    • Probably not.
    • No.

I started one a long time ago but abandoned it...

it would a a warrior cat sim but longer bits of text between choices. there would be multiple choices (bigger ones than usual) that would be voted upon through reactions. when I'm ready to continue I'd announce the winning choice and then write the next part of the story leading up to the next choice. (if there's a tie or no votes I'll use random.org) so it's kinda more pick-your-own-adventure, community-voted style

I've kinda already made 4 cats with detailed descriptions for this so it's probably happening. however if there aren't many people who want to do it I'd just make it a regular sim with just one person playing

so anyways...would you be a part of this if I make it happen?

(p.s. votes are anonymous so don't feel bad if you say no, I'd like an honest opinion)

• Like 2

you can submit cats if you wish, however I probably won't put any cats directly into the story, probably just use them for inspiration. but if your cat has a very distinguishable personality you might recognize it in one of the cats! if you submit a picture I can laso use that for inspo, or if it matches a character I actually use then I might use it (I have a doc with all the info and picrews of all the cats, you guys will get to see the pic when each cat is met)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...