Stray Fawn Community

Lilytuft rates forum members

Lilytuft

The things I say in this topic are meant to be light hearted and in good fun. My intention isn't to hurt or insult anyone.

You are welcome to rate my rating or rate me back, however you are not allowed to go cry in a corner about what I said. If anything I say hurts you, please let me know so that I won't say those things in the future.

Slight roasting may be involved, though as said before, I don't want to offend people.

To get rated, please sign the form below:

"I understand that I may be roasted and promise to not let anything said in this thread negatively affect my self esteem"

Rating quality may vary depending on how well I know you. If you're someone I haven't interacted with much, it may be harder for me to thing of things to say.

Also no numbers will be involved as that would be a bit mean

6 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

do your worst miss tuft 👍

Hold on I had a plan for this but I can't find the clip in English so this will take a while-

17 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

im either about to be pointed out for my deepest flaws, kin assigned or made fun of for being british and honestly i cant wait

kuva.thumb.png.ec5390ec1e4c54976f6b34abd3b418e9.png

(R.I.P. my ears, my laptop couldn't play the video properly on the streaming site I used to get that screenshot so the audio was glitching and it hurt)

25 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

do me miss tuft 🤠

Hmmm... You're probably an oat biscuit since you're literally everywhere but haven't tried to scam me yet (unlike those treacherous raisin cookies trying to look like they have chocolate chips in them-) Anyways, I'd definitely eat the crumbs at the bottom of the bag

Also how did you answer my question in the other thread if you're a cookie? Do cookies have toenails in them?

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Barbecue me, i dare you

(Yes I drew Clover from memory with a mouse. Don't try this at home)

kuva.png.9e7a1c164462c365575a225df89fb30c.png

Anyways I can't think of anything to roast you about (spamming the thread with dog pictures seems just a bit too mean)

I guess... I used to confuse you with Flower (similiar energy + nicheling profile pictures) and now I confuse you with Foxy (some blue stuff for profile picture)(I don't really look at profile pictures often, i used to think BirdsAreCool's old pic was an elephant or something)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

🦞🦞 roast me 🦞🦞

Alright, kiwi bird, or should I say...

...MEME MAN

That's right! Exposed!

(I'm sorry but I can't do much worse for the person who finally got me to make a Reddit account-)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Flower said:

im emotionally prepared

Fun fact: I actually planned this last night when going to bed.

You're probably one of those plants with fuzzy leaves and a stem covered in tiny hairs that are trying to be thorns but actually don't do anything unless they get under your nails or stuck on your skin which is the most painful itchyness in the world- Wait were those only on burdocks? Well anyways you're a fuzzy plant, a st. paulia or something. I'd put you on my nightstand but I don't have one and I'd probably forget to water you anyways so it's probably for the best if I don't

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Fun fact: I actually planned this last night when going to bed.

You're probably one of those plants with fuzzy leaves and a stem covered in tiny hairs that are trying to be thorns but actually don't do anything unless they get under your nails or stuck on your skin which is the most painful itchyness in the world- Wait were those only on burdocks? Well anyways you're a fuzzy plant, a st. paulia or something. I'd put you on my nightstand but I don't have one and I'd probably forget to water you anyways so it's probably for the best if I don't

i live in your head rent free

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

Hmmm... You're probably an oat biscuit since you're literally everywhere but haven't tried to scam me yet (unlike those treacherous raisin cookies trying to look like they have chocolate chips in them-) Anyways, I'd definitely eat the crumbs at the bottom of the bag

Also how did you answer my question in the other thread if you're a cookie? Do cookies have toenails in them?

i was talking about my other form

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

(I don't really look at profile pictures often, i used to think BirdsAreCool's old pic was an elephant or something)

SAME!! I thought it was an elephant for a very long time until I finally actually looked at it and realized that I'm stupid and it's a bird

anyways DO ME

• Like 1