Stray Fawn Community

Applesauce's Homethread

Applesauce

Just now, TundraKitsune said:

I WAS MAKING A JOKE! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO SAY "GOOD MORNING" WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS DOING WEIRD EVENING STUFF

also it's morning where I am so lol

SAVE YOURSLEV THE EVNING IS COMIN

I WAS MAKING A JOKE! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO SAY "GOOD MORNING" WHEN EVERYONE ELSE WAS DOING WEIRD EVENING STUFF

also it's morning where I am so lol

It Is Alright, You Didn't Know How Truly Disgusting The Morning Is, You Can Always Give InTo The Evening :)

I don't like this anymore :(

/LH PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY I LOVE YOU GUYS not in a romantic way, that would be really weird

You Can Leave If The Holiness Of The Evening Is Too Much For You To Handle Right Now, The Evening Will Always Be Here :)

3 minutes ago, Polly said:

I GIVE INTO THE MORNING

THE EVENING IS DUMB

Be careful, dear Pollygussie, for if you do not give into the evening, you will soon learn that nuclear war avoidance is a privilege, not a right.

1 minute ago, InThePantry said:

The Evening Is Not A Violent Being Dear Kiwi Creature. You Have Confused It's Message.

I apologize, fellow Evening Worshipper. My urges and instinct have gotten the better of me, and I truly apologize. I hope in the future I may battle and overcome them, leading to more peaceful genocide conversion.

• Sad 1

Just now, gamingcookie said:

You Will Certainly Regret Giving InTo The Morning, Polly PollyGussie, He Will Do Unspeakable Things To You :)

Just now, W1r3d_P3ng01n said:

I apologize, fellow Evening Worshipper. My urges and instinct have gotten the better of me, and I truly apologize. I hope in the future I may battle and overcome them, leading to more peaceful genocide conversion.

I won't forget you guys. I will remember you as you were not as you are, and when my grandbabies ask about you I will not tell them about the sins you have done. 

• Like 1

Just now, Applesauce said:

I won't forget you guys. I will remember you as you were not as you are, and when my grandbabies ask about you I will not tell them about the sins you have done. 

We Have Committed No Sins, AppleSauce. Sin Is For Those Who Give InTo The Morning :)