Stray Fawn Community

Applesauce's Homethread

Applesauce

you know thoses animated movies where the food looks so good? In Princess and the frog those honey buns she had in the beginning looked so good, and those berries in fern gully. OH and that old-school candy cartoon with the gingerbread people and candy parade. MMMMMMM that always made me what to eat them

• Eek! 2

On 2/4/2021 at 9:48 AM, Applesauce said:

note: urinating on the law makes the law suspicious of you

Anyone else wants to add to the soup of knowledge? You give me a spoonful, I give you a spoonful. Will be done via pritave messanger.

On 2/10/2021 at 10:09 AM, Applesauce said:

you know thoses animated movies where the food looks so good? In Princess and the frog those honey buns she had in the beginning looked so good, and those berries in fern gully. OH and that old-school candy cartoon with the gingerbread people and candy parade. MMMMMMM that always made me what to eat them

The Glass In Animated Movies Looks Tasty.

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Applesauce said:

There should be a Bob Ross for niche. Could you imagine?

“Ok let’s send some of these critters here off to catch some food. Maybe we can find some of those nice bunny rabbits or a mole. Op.. it got away. That’s ok, sometimes things get away in life but sooner or later something else will come along.”

• Love 4

• 1 month later...
Just now, Applesauce said:

When did I get my 5 dot? I never thought this day would come. Does that mean ima man now?

when you reached 1,500 posts

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday in TLD I wanted to get rid of some wolves outside my base on jackrabbit so I went out with two flares and my revolver. I couldn’t shoot one with a revolver, my aim was so bad. So I decided I would try the bow I had. I only had one arrow, so I did my thing, dropped the flare and shot. I missed him of course and I switch back to the revolver in a second. As he ran passed me, scared from the arrow I just fired, I miss clicked on my revolver BY ACCIDENT and fired. By chance, I shot the wolf dead as it was running without any thought as to where the heck I was shooting. I was so happy even if it was pure luck :DD

• Eek! 1

• 1 month later...