Stray Fawn Community

Roblox?

MATTRESS

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Y e s

and I love it

it is very fun and lets me do whatever the heck my brain wants to do at that moment.

yey

i sent you a friend request btw

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

what's ur user? I have so many dang request -,-

oop

kittenslovesnow22188

(pronounced kittens love snow, not kittens loves now, too many people had said kittens loves now in the 2 years I've been on Roblox)

i used to play roblox when I was...11? 12?. After all the pokemon games got killed i stopped though. Oh, the good old days...i made friends with a guy named JohnsontheRobloxGuru, whom i called Guru for short ("Johnson" = "#######"). We played a lot of pokemon games together. I screamed at people when they called me Splash instead of Sky, he apologized (or politely told them that I wanted to be called Sky before I could scream). In one game you could view someone else's pokemon team at anytime and I saw he had a female gardevoir named Sky and i just. That's the pokemon that'd considered to basically be a beautiful lady and thinking about it still makes me so happy. I gave him my shiny absol that i hatched. He was so happy. He would trade me his feebas and I'd trade them back for the trade evolution (idk why he had a ton of feebas). 

sorry for that trip down memory lane lol. He was the best friend i ever remember having

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

i used to play roblox when I was...11? 12?. After all the pokemon games got killed i stopped though. Oh, the good old days...i made friends with a guy named JohnsontheRobloxGuru, whom i called Guru for short ("Johnson" = "#######"). We played a lot of pokemon games together. I screamed at people when they called me Splash instead of Sky, he apologized (or politely told them that I wanted to be called Sky before I could scream). In one game you could view someone else's pokemon team at anytime and I saw he had a female gardevoir named Sky and i just. That's the pokemon that'd considered to basically be a beautiful lady and thinking about it still makes me so happy. I gave him my shiny absol that i hatched. He was so happy. He would trade me his feebas and I'd trade them back for the trade evolution (idk why he had a ton of feebas). 

sorry for that trip down memory lane lol. He was the best friend i ever remember having

https://www.roblox.com/users/195037320/profile#!/about ? 

that is so wholesome : D 

15 minutes ago, Polly said:

Out of his 58 friends, one is me and two are side accounts :)

Another memory: i hatched tons of dratini trying to get a shiny. He suggested the name "Bummer" for one of them

Also, i noticed that sometimes he said things that showed as hashtags but other people seemed to see it as not hashtags. Thus I think he was 13+ so the chat filter was lighter which means he was 2+ years older than me. That means he could be 17 right now...wow.

well i guess ill tell my best friend stories too

so like 3 years ago i was playing royale high, this was my first time playing it i usually played enchantix instead,,

i met someone called robloxantmaster13 (i don't remember what his rp name was-) and i friended him. my Character had a crush on his Character because of course she did. and he became one of my Best Friends. one time we both won prom queen and king

ant introduced me to his other friend wolfspirit2006 (she has changed her name since then) (her rp name was crystal) and then they were my friend group for like 2 years

another time i was playing build a boat for treasure and met someone called zoeboboebananfannafoe (i have no idea how i remember her name lmao) i friended her, and then she was in The Friend Group too

before we all just kinda Stopped talking i actually became a lot closer to wolf and zoe than ant-

ant also had some other friends that he introduced me to. one of them was called tiagurz and she made fun of me for having no robux calling me a noob. then when i got bc she thought i was stupid so she tested me to see if i could spell things correctly. then i put her name in my obby for you to jump over (because you were supposed to jump over things i hate)

• Like 1