Stray Fawn Community

Frost and Fire [Community Warrior Cat Sim]

Sky

I had to make a kittypet in my secret allegiances for parentage reasons, but he probably won't ever show up. I contemplated just putting him in as "Kittypet Dad" or something, but I settled on... Mr. Muffin

• Haha 3

I spent several hours working on the allegiances :) I'm making a family tree and I'm trying to make enough cats that I can connect everyone together in some way, and I'm getting close :D I'm running out of personality traits and backstory ideas lol

• Eek! 1

I only have...[counts list] 15 more cats to make (I have to make at least 6 of them before writing at all because 5 are kits and 1 is an elder that will probably appear soon)

but hey we're getting there : )

• Eek! 1

please submit cats, or at least personalities!! I'm running out of ideas. I probably won't use exact personalities, but I'll kind of mix and match or something. most of the fur colors are decided on but stuff like fur length and size and such are not. I need 14 whole cats... 10 are kits...

they are a package deal and must not be separated your honor

you can do whatever with them

turtleshell

personality: she’s reserved and shy, she really would only talk to other out of necessity with the exception of her mate. she’s secretly clever and quite funny, at least in the eyes of her mate, starkfeather, who’s the only who really gets to see the real turtlescratch. 

starkfeather on the other hand, is bold and sociable. she’s quite extroverted and gets along well with most clan members. she always saves time for her mate though and would drop anything if turtlescratch needed something. she really brings out the best in her friends, clan mates, and mate. her laughter and smiles can be seen as contagious. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flower said:

they are a package deal and must not be separated your honor

you can do whatever with them

turtleshell

personality: she’s reserved and shy, she really would only talk to other out of necessity with the exception of her mate. she’s secretly clever and quite funny, at least in the eyes of her mate, starkfeather, who’s the only who really gets to see the real turtlescratch. 

starkfeather on the other hand, is bold and sociable. she’s quite extroverted and gets along well with most clan members. she always saves time for her mate though and would drop anything if turtlescratch needed something. she really brings out the best in her friends, clan mates, and mate. her laughter and smiles can be seen as contagious. 

Just FYI if they're to ever appear in the story I'll probably have to turn them into sisters (or maybe best friends) and make them some of the kits because I don't have any room left for mates, i just have a couple scattered queens, an evil deputy, 10 kits and a grandma left. (I also have a main apprentice pair that has the exact same dynamic and personalities so I'mma have to change/add a little.) If you wanna change anything/not have them in the story anymore that's okay

• Sad 1