Stray Fawn Community

The Other Side of Paradise

Katumai

I settle for a ghost I never knew

Super paradise I held onto

But I settle for a ghost

There's an island, fabled to be the safest place on Earth. A place to live and play and be happy, without the threat of constant danger hanging over your head.

A place to live out your life in peace.

Nichelings far and wide seek out this supposedly blessed place, desperate for the protection of the gods.

This place has been labelled 'Paradise' by outsiders.

But Paradise isn't what it seems.

It's safe from the common dangers, but it's not a place many would enjoy staying at.

The island is, in reality, more like a corrupted dystopia filled with suffering nichelings and limited freedom, all ruled over by a former god, who fell to Earth due to mysterious reasons, cast out of his own pantheon.

The only ones with any power are strange, mysterious nichelings who rule the next rank down. Rumored to be demi-gods or spirits of powerful nichelings. 

The rest live only to work and serve under the ruler, living in constant fear and under strict, violent laws. 

And once you come, you can never leave again.

hAHA KAT MAKING ANOTHER STUPID PLAYTHROUGH GO BRRR

I just really wanted to make this, and I have so many ideas that i wanna get out before i inevitably lose interest and stop updating this,,oops

playthrough starts in next post because of reasons

(haha isnt it funny how whenever Foxy makes a new playthrough i also make one??? its almost like we're friends and we planned this all out beforehand or something /s /s /s /s /s)

• Like 5
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Katumai said:

(haha isnt it funny how whenever Foxy makes a new playthrough i also make one??? its almost like we're friends and we planned this all out beforehand or something /s /s /s /s /s)

Woah, I never noticed! /s /s /s /s /s

• Like 1
  • Haha 1