Stray Fawn Community

How long can you survive with the community? challenge (Need more than one player)

FawnCat

This is a very simple challenge. All you need are, some people in the community to play with and the game.:onbu_wink:

You goal is to see how long can you survive along with the other player(s). If you try to complete the story line together, I'll be impressed.

You each play five days (In the game) and then give the save file to the other player. And just switch between all the players, making sure everyone gets their turn before starting from player one again. (You can increase the days a player is allowed to play from 5 to 15, then the max in a row the could play is 25)

You can all decide beforehand how long you get to do these five days(In the game, not real life). As you need to take in account how busy some are outside of this forums. I personally would give them a week depending on how we decide to play.

If a player doesn't post within time the other player(s) gave them and didn't give a reason why or say they are going to SKIP a turn. The other player(s) will automatically assume that the player SKIPPED, and continue on with the next turn.

If a player played 15 days(25 days if doing the more days) in a row because another player hadn't responded while it is their turn and the allotted time they had passed, it is a automatic GAME OVER. You will have to restart with everyone. The only exception is if you get someone that isn't currently playing along to stand in for the other player once so that you can continue playing.

Together you can decide if you're going to do Adam's story or Sandbox mode.

If you picked Sandbox mode you're not allowed to edit anything but can pick the island you want to start at.

If you all decide that normal mode is to easy you can decide to take out the healing plants and increase damage of the enemies.

If you could post your journey in the playthrough section, it would be appreciated. If you and the other player(s) decide you don't want to post that's fine too, can you just say how long you all survived here? I'm curious to see the outcome.

You can all decide to make this a playthrough with a story also. I would be interested to read it.

I can just image if one player made a nicheling that's kind and friendly. Then the other player twist it into something else like the nicheling is secretly selfish and only like wanderers. (THIS IS ONLY OK IF THE OTHERS AGREE WITH YOU TWISTING AND CHANGING THE STORY)

This will also make it harder if you all agree that certain traits stay in all of the players turns. For example: Nicheling A is royalty and refuse to pick up grass, Nicheling B is brave so will always jump into danger.

Rules:

• Need more than one player
  • Be nice to each other (But if the others give permission for you to try and make it harder for them by not gathering food and ditching some of their nichelings, it's fine)
  • Each player gets five days(15 days) (in game) before handing the save file to the next player
  • No editing genes
  • No editing food/nest material
  • No cheating
  • Say when you want to SKIP a turn
  • A player can only play a max of 15 days (25 days)(in game) in a row if another player SKIPS or isn't responding.
  • If a player played their 15/25 days and the other player hasn't responded or just kept SKIPPING. It's GAME OVER.

You can get a stand-in if you can't go for a turn or will be away and can't play.

Others can join an ongoing game if the other player(s) agree.

• Like 3
  • Eek! 3

• 3 weeks later...