Stray Fawn Community

Niche Danganronpa because I really wanna do one-

Katumai

there goes crazy ol' Kat talking about her murder game again

No but-I got an idea a while ago while I was playing DRV3, and while I was gambling (yes, that's a thing you can do in the game) I started thinking about all the Niche Hunger Games, and I had the bright idea to make something like that, except Danganronpa.

In case you don't know what Danganronpa is, I'll give a brief, simplified explanation: Fifteen (or sixteen, it's confusing) people, usually highschool students, are picked to attend a school that guarantees you'll be set for life. They all have some sort of talent that they excel in, and are called 'Ultimates' (Examples are: Ultimate Artist, Ultimate Mechanic, Ultimate...Affluent Progeny???-) They all get to this school-plus one person who was literally just picked by a lottery-and this robot bear just shows up and tells them to kill each other or they can't leave. 

You have to kill someone and get away with it without someone figuring you out in a class trial, and if you succeed everyone else gets executed and you get to leave. But if you're discovered, you get executed and the game continues. This goes on until one person is left. (though thats like never actually the case in the games dcrtdctrdt)

Still confused? That's fine, it should make more sense as the story goes on

Point is, I wanna do a Danganronpa with some nichelings 👀

Not like a playthrough or roleplay, but more like just a story? Think of something like Georgie's Murder Mystery thing

Anyway, I mostly just made this so people could submit nichelings (which doesn't really need to happen for this to work because Foxy and I have an endless supply of nichelings-), because I thought it would be cool I guess 🤷‍♂️

If you do submit (I'd recommend at least two, since the whole point of this game is m u r d e r and I wouldn't want someone to get left out because their only character died early) I just need the characters' name, gender, an in depth description of their personality (because just listing off personality traits is gonna end up getting them butchered), a picture to use as reference and their 'ultimate' (their talent-I'll allow ones already in the game)

(and just in case you didn't catch it-this isn't a playthrough. I'm not doing anything in the actual game. It's literally just Danganronpa but with nichelings instead of humans)

A random generator decides who kills who and all that, and I just come up with the rest. The limit for how many characters there can be is 30 because 15 is just,,a little too small for me

if you read this far, thanks, im tired and just want to do something fun-I'll wait until sometime tomorrow to start this thing up in case someone submits fehifkehwfeh

what am i doing with my life

• Like 4

KAT HOWS IT GOING? HERE HAVE LANASI AND I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER SCREENSHOTS OF CHARACTERS SO IF SHE DIES OH WELL!! HAVE FUN SLAUGHTERING HER BRUTALLY!! 

anyways 

name: Lansi

in depth description and stuff: Lanasi is generally a pretty affectionate and extroverted person; she’s kind of clingy and wants to be constantly surrounded by friends. The thing that motivates her most is wanting to protect the people she loves and those around her.  She doesn’t like cold environments and is afraid of the dark. She’s not too easily disturbed by mild-medium levels of blood or gore either. 

ultimate: idk anything abt danganronpa-

826ADE93-D168-41CA-B1E8-83C531916B74.jpeg.8568524c08ca4fc03b287638bfc02359.jpeg

• Like 1

Well feel free to use these two as you like.

This is the OG Issi, before I changed her to fit in TAS.
Name: Issi
Description stuff: Issi was born from a Wandering tribe leader and a poison tribe member. Their union was not entirely from love. Her father demanded for the perfect future leader, her days with him where littered with abuse and negativity. It eventually made her into a niche with no apathy for others. She had slayed her own sister without hesitation. While her mother seemed to grow weary of her own child. Unknown to most she had developed Schizophrenia. As she grew older the only one to notice how peculiar her action became was her Grandmother Ismi. Issi doesn't trust anyone other than Ismi. She tends be be uncertain about others and tends to be off alone with her "friends" in her mind. She isn't generally liked by most nichelings.
Ultimate: Ultimate Doubter? (Not sure, you can pick a more fitting one)

753916416_NicheIssi.thumb.jpg.d3517bac2f24c19f125e50b7847901e1.jpg

Name: Calto
Description stuff: Calto has a curious mind and doesn't mind if something is dangerous as long as his questions are answered. He doesn't mind others as long as they don't get in the way. Information gathering is one of his hobbies and you can usually find him hiding around to gather info. He is weak against information to as he'll do anything for it.
Ultimate: Ultimate Detective/ Informationist

I don't really have a niche picture of him but hope this one will do

1433850787_Calto-Copy-Copy.png.c06aac9fe9e030385000e9b7881d9400.png

• Like 1

20201219173557_1.thumb.jpg.563179e4f358cbfef6b279878d378242.jpg

Have Angyla

description: hates the cold, would only eat something she has gathered herself, angry. Would not trust anyone else, especially if they enjoy the cold, that's the mark of a monster (I may have yeeted her on the frost lands on multiple occasions, results were predictable). likely to stay near water.

Night-Sky-Full-Of-Stars

20201210173451_1.thumb.jpg.d63620bd792ef908c6f1d1bcf71612d6.jpg

Description: weird guy, suspicious of nichelings, thinks he's an ape, is also deaf.

• Like 1

Sounds neat! Here are my two characters, feel free to tweak them however you'd like :]

Name: Kalduk

Description: Kalduk was born into a fairly large tribe with strict rules and hierarchy, but learned well in the field of herbs and healing. Though he was extremely experienced in remedies and such, during a migration, he was banished from his tribe for healing an outsider from a rival tribe. After Kalduk's tribe migrated, he was chased off by the rival tribe and mostly wandered around a small grass-land type island filled with bearyenas.

After a while, he was invited in by a pack of mostly aquatic nichelings and took care of the cubs, but still toyed around with any new possible herb combinations and the like. Though at first Kalduk was a bit of a rebel who liked to live on the edge, throughout the years he grew far more careful and generally not wanting to engage in any type of fight. His ex-tribe's strict and strange set of rules made him see the world in black and white, and talk down to anyone he viewed as below him, thus mostly seen by everyone as condescending and strict. Kalduk does have good intentions, and wants to help everyone around him as much as possible, even those he views as "evil" or "low-ranking", but he doesn't really show or do that well.

Ultimate: Ultimate Healer

20210212093554_1.thumb.jpg.25b4ef764c967174e9bafaa78d409d44.jpg

Name: Caed

Description: (edge alert) On a frosty island, Caed was born as a wanderer, abandoned by his caregiver, quite possibly due to his lack of cold resistance and the fin on his back. Despite this, he somehow lived to teenhood, surviving off of roots and scavenging meat pieces dropped by bluebirds or forgotten by other nichelings. One day while he was hungry and cold, he stumbled across the body of a recently deceased nicheling.

After a while, he buried the skeleton in the snow, even with his lack of digging claws, pretending he was "putting it to sleep" to feel some semblance of social warmth after being alone practically his entire life, except for the occasional predator or prey. After this, he continued looking for more corpses and examining them, sometimes even wearing the bones or body parts he found, to feel more of that social warmth, and to fulfil his other needs that will not be discussed.

Caed, to put it lightly, is extremely self-conscious and will quickly turn violent in a moment's notice. He's very scatter-brained, though, only concentrating well when focusing on finding a body, finding warmth or fighting an opponent. Speaking of warmth, feeling even slightly cold will immediately prompt him to search for it. He naturally gravitates towards stronger nichelings or nichelings with high cold resistance, following them around and trying not to get seperated unless he feels the need to find warmth. For some reason, he mostly avoids nichelings with aquatic genes. I wonder why...

Ultimate: Ultimate Undertaker

20210212101746_1.thumb.jpg.47ac96e862535cf7cf7d069c38254bef.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Omori Drip said:

Sounds neat! Here are my two characters, feel free to tweak them however you'd like :]

Name: Kalduk

Description: Kalduk was born into a fairly large tribe with strict rules and hierarchy, but learned well in the field of herbs and healing. Though he was extremely experienced in remedies and such, during a migration, he was banished from his tribe for healing an outsider from a rival tribe. After Kalduk's tribe migrated, he was chased off by the rival tribe and mostly wandered around a small grass-land type island filled with bearyenas.

After a while, he was invited in by a pack of mostly aquatic nichelings and took care of the cubs, but still toyed around with any new possible herb combinations and the like. Though at first Kalduk was a bit of a rebel who liked to live on the edge, throughout the years he grew far more careful and generally not wanting to engage in any type of fight. His ex-tribe's strict and strange set of rules made him see the world in black and white, and talk down to anyone he viewed as below him, thus mostly seen by everyone as condescending and strict. Kalduk does have good intentions, and wants to help everyone around him as much as possible, even those he views as "evil" or "low-ranking", but he doesn't really show or do that well.

Ultimate: Ultimate Healer

20210212093554_1.thumb.jpg.25b4ef764c967174e9bafaa78d409d44.jpg

Name: Caed

Description: (edge alert) On a frosty island, Caed was born as a wanderer, abandoned by his caregiver, quite possibly due to his lack of cold resistance and the fin on his back. Despite this, he somehow lived to teenhood, surviving off of roots and scavenging meat pieces dropped by bluebirds or forgotten by other nichelings. One day while he was hungry and cold, he stumbled across the body of a recently deceased nicheling.

After a while, he buried the skeleton in the snow, even with his lack of digging claws, pretending he was "putting it to sleep" to feel some semblance of social warmth after being alone practically his entire life, except for the occasional predator or prey. After this, he continued looking for more corpses and examining them, sometimes even wearing the bones or body parts he found, to feel more of that social warmth, and to fulfil his other needs that will not be discussed.

Caed, to put it lightly, is extremely self-conscious and will quickly turn violent in a moment's notice. He's very scatter-brained, though, only concentrating well when focusing on finding a body, finding warmth or fighting an opponent. Speaking of warmth, feeling even slightly cold will immediately prompt him to search for it. He naturally gravitates towards stronger nichelings or nichelings with high cold resistance, following them around and trying not to get seperated unless he feels the need to find warmth. For some reason, he mostly avoids nichelings with aquatic genes. I wonder why...

Ultimate: Ultimate Undertaker

20210212101746_1.thumb.jpg.47ac96e862535cf7cf7d069c38254bef.jpg

god is participating in niche danganronpa 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...