Stray Fawn Community

It Luv day

Pancake

Cough I'm kidnapping my sister to be my forums Valentine.

Lemme just,,,, see if I can summon her

Ahem

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

12 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Cough I'm kidnapping my sister to be my forums Valentine.

Lemme just,,,, see if I can summon her

Ahem

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

HELLO I AM HERE SISTER

21 minutes ago, Lovely Pancake said:

17 minutes ago, CURSED MINECRAFT LEGO FOX said:

I have been summoned

My  Platonic valentines 

@Green the Fiery Fox

@Lovely Pancake

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

@Lovely Pancake

and 

@CURSED MINECRAFT LEGO FOX

are my platonic valentines : >

The circle of platonic friendship

Meringue skips in with a large pink bag labeled "LOVE" in large red letters. He distributes one of each of his valentines in each member's Valentine's bag (except for when he accidentally dumped 16 into someone's bag and didn't notice). The last bag he gets to is Sky's. He pulls out a smaller bag out of his big one, this one being labelled "LOVE !!!". He dumps the content's into Sky's Valentine's bag. 50 or so cards are dumped in. He then skips away like he was the Valentine's santa.

Here's Meringue's Valentine's card (for everyone that's not his wife), made with lots of love (this is as best as he can draw, it's supposed to be of him. He used some white crayons that he found in the trash can.)

941514513_valenpal.thumb.png.9bd196ed8c6a04f29569c4a71df4d69a.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 3

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

Meringue skips in with a large pink bag labeled "LOVE" in large red letters. He distributes one of each of his valentines in each member's Valentine's bag (except for when he accidentally dumped 16 into someone's bag and didn't notice). The last bag he gets to is Sky's. He pulls out a smaller bag out of his big one, this one being labelled "LOVE !!!". He dumps the content's into Sky's Valentine's bag. 50 or so cards are dumped in. He then skips away like he was the Valentine's santa.

Here's Meringue's Valentine's card (for everyone that's not his wife), made with lots of love (this is as best as he can draw, it's supposed to be of him. He used some white crayons that he found in the trash can.)

941514513_valenpal.thumb.png.9bd196ed8c6a04f29569c4a71df4d69a.png

That’s poggers

Thanks Meringue!

• Paw up 1

Sky slips in shiftily. She seems very suspicious as she carefully places a card in each bag. As she leaves, a evil cackling can be heard.

(The card is a simple white square with these words upon it. It's not even signed, but has a nicheling skull on the bottom.)

1516353012_deathentines.thumb.png.a1adab7c555350baee1be3caf4e13868.png

• Like 1
  • Eek! 3

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

Sky slips in shiftily. She seems very suspicious as she carefully places a card in each bag. As she leaves, a evil cackling can be heard.

(The card is a simple white square with these words upon it. It's not even signed, but has a nicheling skull on the bottom.)

1516353012_deathentines.thumb.png.a1adab7c555350baee1be3caf4e13868.png

*👁👄👁*

• Haha 1