Stray Fawn Community

Descend of the Unknown

Cloude

"Oh.."

"Oh, well that simply won't do.."

"I supposed you can all hear me? That's a good thing, I guess."

"Here, meet me at the cliff's edge, before this land is taken."

New roleplay! Please nothing OP! And nicheling-related creatures only! You can't be some dragon-wolf thing and expect me to let you in.

Characters

(Form)

Name:

Personality:

Height: (Tall, average, short)

Image:

Name: Liana

Personality: skittish and very suspicious. just kind of chills in the shadows and watches. 

Height: Short

Image: 

446230A2-15D9-42B7-9ED7-F7B128836E2E.png.2c3d6a0ccd2d60dc08faa4b064010e4e.png

Played by @Flower

Name: Muffin

Personality: Upbeat and may be evil, easy to annoy and unstable (She also has no powers DON'T WORRY)

Height: (Tall, average, short) Short

Image:

Played by @Impy10

Name: Hurricane

Personality: They're kinda off-putting and super sarcastic, often saying some passive aggressive comment. They're also oddly stoic, seeming unfazed when faced with threats. Weird little nicheling

Height: Sort of in between tall and average?

Image:

20210217220327_1.thumb.jpg.c6012dc189a6cbc538cceca1f0c8d8a6.jpg

Played by @Katumai

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

LETS GOOOO

name: Liana

personality: skittish and very suspicious. just kind of chills in the shadows and watches. 

height: short

image: 446230A2-15D9-42B7-9ED7-F7B128836E2E.png.2c3d6a0ccd2d60dc08faa4b064010e4e.png

Ah, Flower supplying us with the shorties

• Like 1

Just now, printе said:

👀

i will proceed to not join yet because my favorite white boy is streaming ill do it later

fvghjk I can't ping you though because I don't wanna ping the wrong printe in the welcome message. :)

Just now, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

fvghjk I can't ping you though because I don't wanna ping the wrong printe in the welcome message. :)

if you start typing in print the only one there will be me (ok well printe 2 and printe 3 are there bu ill be the only one without a number)

On 2/13/2021 at 6:11 PM, Chiyanna said:

I may want to join this but would like to know a little about what it's about. Also, is there any magic/niche gods?

There is quite a few, and I can't disclose too much information.

2 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

May I join?

Yup! Just submit a character. And keep in mind not to be OP this time around. As long as you don't cause any trouble, there won't be any problems here.

which means the others also aren't allowed to target you for no reason. This will be a PEACEFUL place.

2 minutes ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

Yup! Just submit a character. And keep in mind not to be OP this time around. As long as you don't cause any trouble, there won't be any problems here.

which means the others also aren't allowed to target you for no reason. This will be a PEACEFUL place.

Sorry, I wanted a villain

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Sorry, I wanted a villain

A villain is okay, but I mean OOC. Not in the roleplay. I don't want people targeting each other over past experiences unless there's a valid reason and they talk it out instead of arguing. The roleplay itself won't be peaceful, but outside of the roleplay must remain a peaceful place.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

A villain is okay, but I mean OOC. Not in the roleplay. I don't want people targeting each other over past experiences unless there's a valid reason and they talk it out instead of arguing. The roleplay itself won't be peaceful, but outside of the roleplay must remain a peaceful place.

I thought you were referring to Ink and how OP he was. But I don't really have any gruges against people here.

6 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

I thought you were referring to Ink and how OP he was. But I don't really have any gruges against people here.

I was referring to how he was OP, but the peace part was about OOC chatting. Just please don't be OP in roleplay because it can ruin the experience for others. If you need to know if something is considered OP, you can always ask^^

• Paw up 1

(Form)

Name: Muffin

Personality: Upbeat and may be evil, easy to annoy and unstable (She also has no powers DON'T WORRY)

Height: (Tall, average, short) Short

Image:

(Not them image of 

download20210205093825.png.6c6704a2b853388a49c02a1f7ddf0d8c.png

• Like 1

I finally have some screenshots so i can join 👀

Name: Hurricane

Personality: They're kinda off-putting and super sarcastic, often saying some passive aggressive comment. They're also oddly stoic, seeming unfazed when faced with threats. Weird little nicheling

Height: Sort of in between tall and average?

Image:

20210217220327_1.thumb.jpg.c6012dc189a6cbc538cceca1f0c8d8a6.jpg