Stray Fawn Community

BŁØØDMØØN (Warriors evil leader sim/rp)

Andreas aka Mothpool

1 hour ago, Mothpool said:

"Where did you find this kit?" Meowed a she-cat in a strong tone "I found them in the woods Bloodstar" another she-cat meowed nervously "and since my kits died I thought I would nurse it back to health..." She looked at the young kit sitting next to her "very well..." Meowed Bloodstar

@Impy10 (this is the start of your role playing)

1 hour ago, Mothpool said:

"Where did you find this kit?" Meowed a she-cat in a strong tone "I found them in the woods Bloodstar" another she-cat meowed nervously "and since my kits died I thought I would nurse it back to health..." She looked at the young kit sitting next to her "very well..." Meowed Bloodstar

Lava squirmed around

33 minutes ago, Mothpool said:

"I'm going to take them to the nursery..." Meowed your adoptive mother she picked you up and started walking to the nursery

Lava felt more calm in the company of this cat

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

They continued to drink until they were full.

They looked outside, but then they nuzzled Rownberry

A calico she-cat walked in the den looking misurable Rowanberry looked at her "what's wrong Quietheart?" She meowed Quietheart looked at you before meowing "Bloodstar is making my kits apprentices next sunrise..." Rowanberry sighed "Bloodstar's making kits apprentices younger and younger..."

11 minutes ago, Mothpool said:

A calico she-cat walked in the den looking misurable Rowanberry looked at her "what's wrong Quietheart?" She meowed Quietheart looked at you before meowing "Bloodstar is making my kits apprentices next sunrise..." Rowanberry sighed "Bloodstar's making kits apprentices younger and younger..."

Lava felt their belly clenched up

Just now, Mothpool said:

A pure black kit with yellow eyes bounced over to Quietheart "is it true mom! Am I going to be an apprentice soon!" He mewed excitedly Quietheart looked at him "yes honey... It's true..." She meowed the kit bounced around happily

Lavakit looked over at the kit with worry

1 minute ago, Mothpool said:

A pure white kit with blue eyes bounced over "and I'm Daykit!" She mewed happily

Lavakit was too busy thinking about what would happen if they was apprenticed earlier than they were ready to notice Daykit

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Lavakit was too busy thinking about what would happen if they was apprenticed earlier than they were ready to notice Daykit

The two kits looked about a moon old another kit who was gray with green eyes stood beside them "hello..." The kit was obviously deep in thought

1 minute ago, Mothpool said:

The two kits looked about a moon old another kit who was gray with green eyes stood beside them "hello..." The kit was obviously deep in thought

Lava looked over at him