Stray Fawn Community

BŁØØDMØØN (Warriors evil leader sim/rp)

Andreas aka Mothpool

1 minute ago, Mothpool said:

"I'm... Twilightkit... Sorry about my siblings there just really excited..." Daykit and Nightkit stared at there sibling "why do you always act like your better than us?!" Nightkit hissed

Lavakit watched

Just now, Mothpool said:

Daykit and Nightkit were arguing about who there mentors would be Twilightkit sighed "I'm not sure I'm ready to be an apprentice..." They mewed thoughtfully

"Me neither."

Just now, Mothpool said:

"don't worry little one... You won't be an apprentice for at least another moon..." Rowanberry meowed comfortingly

Lavakit looked at Rowanberry and smiled

Just now, Impy10 said:

Lavakit looked at Rowanberry and smiled

Quietheart layed down in the best next to yours Bloodstar walked into the den and examined the three kits "you will make fine warriors" she meowed Twilightkit looked at her "acullay-" they got cut off by Daykit mewing "I'm going to be the best warrior!"

12 minutes ago, Mothpool said:

Quietheart layed down in the best next to yours Bloodstar walked into the den and examined the three kits "you will make fine warriors" she meowed Twilightkit looked at her "acullay-" they got cut off by Daykit mewing "I'm going to be the best warrior!"

Lavakit ignored Bloodstars and the rest of the kits

Just now, Impy10 said:

Lavakit looked nervously up at Bloodstars.

Bloodstar sighed "anyway..." She turned around and was about to leave the den before Twilightkit mewed "I want to be a medicine cat!" Bloodstar turned around suprised "what? Oh um... You should ask Mintleaf to be your mentor then"

Just now, Mothpool said:

Bloodstar sighed "anyway..." She turned around and was about to leave the den before Twilightkit mewed "I want to be a medicine cat!" Bloodstar turned around suprised "what? Oh um... You should ask Mintleaf to be your mentor then"

Mintleaf is a nice name. Lavakit thought