Stray Fawn Community

BŁØØDMØØN (Warriors evil leader sim/rp)

Andreas aka Mothpool

6 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Lavakit went to sleep

(In your dream) Bloodstar glared a Twilightkit... Who looked older now like warrior age? "Are you sure that's what StarClan said?" Bloodstar hissed "I know what I heard Bloodstar! StarClan said beware the blood moon..." Twilightkit meowed back anxiously

3 minutes ago, Mothpool said:

(In your dream) Bloodstar glared a Twilightkit... Who looked older now like warrior age? "Are you sure that's what StarClan said?" Bloodstar hissed "I know what I heard Bloodstar! StarClan said beware the blood moon..." Twilightkit meowed back anxiously

Lavakit knew where this was going and started to approach Twilightkit

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

Lavakit knew where this was going and started to approach Twilightkit

Bloodstar meowed firmly "well what do you think it means Twilightmoon?" Twilightkit- no Twilightmoon looked at their paws "well... I think it means that something bad is going to happen on a blood moon..." They meowed

10 minutes ago, Mothpool said:

Bloodstar meowed firmly "well what do you think it means Twilightmoon?" Twilightkit- no Twilightmoon looked at their paws "well... I think it means that something bad is going to happen on a blood moon..." They meowed

Lavakit reach out to stop him from going on, but her paw went through him

Just now, Impy10 said:

Lavakit reach out to stop him from going on, but her paw went through him

Bloodstar sighed "what is going to happen?" Twilightmoon hesitated for a second "wasn't your warrior name... Bloodmoon?" Bloodstar shot a hostile look at Twilightmoon "you think will cause the trouble?!" She hissed

Just now, Mothpool said:

Bloodstar sighed "what is going to happen?" Twilightmoon hesitated for a second "wasn't your warrior name... Bloodmoon?" Bloodstar shot a hostile look at Twilightmoon "you think will cause the trouble?!" She hissed

Lavakit flattened her ears and closed her eyes, knowing what would happen next

Just now, Impy10 said:

Lavakit flattened her ears and closed her eyes, knowing what would happen next

Bloodstar unsheathed her claws and snarled "listen the only reason your still alive is because your the medicine cat... If you were any other cat you'd be dead by now!" Twilightmoon looked furious "you killed my mentor Mintleaf! You killed my siblings Daypaw and Nightpaw! When are you going to stop!" They hissed back

2 minutes ago, Mothpool said:

Bloodstar unsheathed her claws and snarled "listen the only reason your still alive is because your the medicine cat... If you were any other cat you'd be dead by now!" Twilightmoon looked furious "you killed my mentor Mintleaf! You killed my siblings Daypaw and Nightpaw! When are you going to stop!" They hissed back

Lavakit was horrified at this.

2 minutes ago, Mothpool said:

Suddenly everything changed and your were under four giant trees a stary cat apreared in front of you "hello young Lavakit..." The cat said she sounded so wise...

"Who are you?"

1 minute ago, Mothpool said:

"Ya... But I'm here to tell you something..." She looked at her paws "you know that dream you just had with Bloodstar and Twilightmoon in it?"

"How do you know about that."