Stray Fawn Community

Niche Time and space video (School Rumble)

FawnCat

This is just for fun. Just a little something I thought would be nice to do now that the role play has reached one year and over 200 pages. The characters I drew aren't all mine. Hopefully, nobody will mind if I use their characters. The characters are all from the role play 'Time and Space" by Katumai.

Some don't look 100% as they are described or shown in pictures. Chalk it up to my low art skill.This is highly made in the same image of 'School rumble' ending song. The song is Onna no Ko♥Otoko no Ko (オンナのコ♥オトコのコ; Girls♥Boys) by Yuko Ogura.And lastly I don't own the song only the pictures used.

• Love 6

1 hour ago, Katumai said:

I can recognize most of the nichelings, but for others i have no idea hthtftd6d

It might just be because I've made so many characters even i cant keep track of them at this point

Getting the info on them was hard. At times I was reading the Roleplay and forgot why I was doing it.😆

I'll post the pictures and the list of names. Hopefully I got them all to kinda look like how they are supposed to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Can't remember if it was Caution or Hazard

336385325_S1.thumb.png.1f9141e9ba763ca4fedbda8fdffc0794.png

Backside of Coulra

ani4.thumb.png.225f51ff46ead3c8829486953c73f19a.png

Finch and Issi

749786284_Finchandissicubbidraft.thumb.png.763c04a00bad3e9d432cfbd7f4bdcf0c.png

Issi Children:

Rusho

781246011_ani3A.thumb.png.5be96aaf2b3ed4a0fefefb9612dc3053.png

Chaku

mid.thumb.png.533b8f2afe5a63d3c794bd3ad1a3dfb9.png

OH OKAY I WAS WONDERING WHO ALL THESE LITTLE GUYS WERE-

Im surprised you remember Coulra, she didn't even appear in the rp bfjfigyf

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Katumai said:

OH OKAY I WAS WONDERING WHO ALL THESE LITTLE GUYS WERE-

Im surprised you remember Coulra, she didn't even appear in the rp bfjfigyf

Coulra is low key one of my Fav's. A lot of times I think that she's like an older version of Issi. Or a different timeline Issi. But that's just me.😄

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Coulra is low key one of my Fav's. A lot of times I think that she's like an older version of Issi. Or a different timeline Issi. But that's just me.😄

Something like that-

She was a nicheling who was tired of living the mundane boring life and wanted something more. She left her old tribe and ended up in Withrine and Jubileze's tribe, where she met Withrine and had kids with him. She had no idea what he was really like.

As for personality she is a lot like Issi- she's fiercely protective and isn't afraid to speak up. She probably won't take Hennasire's disappearance too well

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

Something like that-

She was a nicheling who was tired of living the mundane boring life and wanted something more. She left her old tribe and ended up in Withrine and Jubileze's tribe, where she met Withrine and had kids with him. She had no idea what he was really like.

As for personality she is a lot like Issi- she's fiercely protective and isn't afraid to speak up. She probably won't take Hennasire's disappearance too well

Always fun to hear the backstories of characters even more so when they are one of your fav's.:Onbu_laugh: 

Do you have plan how it's going to end in Time and space 1 yet?

(Wait so can it be, she's still alive?)

• Like 1