Stray Fawn Community

Maximum Ride RP/Sim

Andreas aka Mothpool

Don't think anyone will join this but whatever-

You are either an avian-human hybrid (person with wings) or an eraser (wolf-human) that has escaped from The School (the evil lad that made you) if your an avian-human hybrid your in a Flock (a group of avian-human hybrids) if your an eraser your part of a pack (group of earasers) you try to survive and not get caught by The School and taken back

Avian-human hybrids:

Name: Roxy ( @Mothpool)

Gender/pronouns: female

Breed: avian-human hybrid

Special powers: a bit stronger than the others in the flock

Picture:021F05E8-54ED-4E0E-B7AD-22B82D29B946.thumb.png.890389c445c339e525434de339660e8b.png

Earasers: 

Name: Flare

Gender/pronouns: Female she/they

Breed (avian-human or eraser): Eraser (I've always dreamed of being one of these, idk why)

Special powers (can't be too OP): Mind Reading or she can see bits and pieces of the future (Can you randomize it? I can't decide which one I want)

Picture: 

1529035249_FlameWolf.jpg.71160ca76a30a84fa9f636d9434b6025.jpg(Like this except human, and minus the wings)(The human part would be tannish, with black hair, and very pale green eyes)

Other (optional): Blind

Form:

Name:

Gender/pronouns:

Breed (avian-human or eraser):

Special powers (can't be too OP):

Picture:

Other (optional):

Form:

Breed (avian-human or eraser): Eraser (I've always dreamed of being one of these, idk why)

Special powers (can't be too OP): Mind Reading or she can see bits and pieces of the future (Can you randomize it? I can't decide which one I want)

Picture: 

1529035249_FlameWolf.jpg.71160ca76a30a84fa9f636d9434b6025.jpg(Like this except human, and minus the wings)(The human part would be tannish, with black hair, and very pale green eyes)

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Form:

Picture: 

You can have both powers

• Paw up 1