Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

^!Polo & Pan!^ [Warriors RP/SIM]


GreenTheGreat
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

oh

"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe as long as I can..."

Their voice was feminine and high pitched.

It was black she-cat who had taken you to this nice place.

You felt a bit more safe here...

He relaxed, he wondered.. who was that black kit he was with..? Was he okay?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

It hit you...

That black kit was your kin...

So was the golden kit you were with now...

He didn't know how to feel..

The cat killed him..

He wanted that cat to go limp. 

Like that cat did to his kin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Polly but cursed said:

He didn't know how to feel..

The cat killed him..

He wanted that cat to go limp. 

Like that cat did to his kin.

You looked back. The kit was still just laying there...

It was staring to get dark.

"You kits better be off to sleep, I need to go sleep in my own nest!" The she that saved you mewed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

You looked back. The kit was still just laying there...

It was staring to get dark.

"You kits better be off to sleep, I need to go sleep in my own nest!" The she that saved you mewed.

Badger nodded, before laying down and closing his eyes.

(If anything happens to my kin, I'm gonna commit murder on the leader-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Polly but cursed said:

Badger nodded, before laying down and closing his eyes.

(If anything happens to my kin, I'm gonna commit murder on the leader-)

(oh no, any kits that die are all revived by the monster, like how silent and their kin was all changed like that! That means that your kin will live uwu

But they still eat adult cats and appie, just cause.)

[Would you like to sleep?]

[Y/N]

|

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

(oh no, any kits that die are all revived by the monster, like how silent and their kin was all changed like that! That means that your kin will live uwu

But they still eat adult cats and appie, just cause.)

[Would you like to sleep?]

[Y/N]

|

Y

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Polly but cursed said:

(just wondering, what does N do?)

(make you sleep more)

[Back to game]

It was morning and Slate's body was gone...

There was no trace of anything walking over to it...

But that didn't really mater right now, as you were very hungry.

The black she-cat seemed to be trying to come over to you and your sibling, but kept being stopped to go somewhere.

She eventually just stopped and left the camp, going off into the vast flower field.

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

(make you sleep more)

[Back to game]

It was morning and Slate's body was gone...

There was no trace of anything walking over to it...

But that didn't really mater right now, as you were very hungry.

The black she-cat seemed to be trying to come over to you and your sibling, but kept being stopped to go somewhere.

She eventually just stopped and left the camp, going off into the vast flower field.

He looked around for food.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Polly but cursed said:

He didn't want to wake her, he scanned the area, waiting for the cats to spread out.

They sort of did, you say an opening to the prey pile

there was a plump mouse just calling out your name!

It looked so good!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

They sort of did, you say an opening to the prey pile

there was a plump mouse just calling out your name!

It looked so good!

He slowly walked over there, hoping there wasn't some rule for kits leaving the den.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

There was, but it seemed extrememly bright...

It was too bright to go out.

Did these eyes make it so you can only go out at night?

(also, this is what it looks like in the cave)

162944704_PoloandPanGlimmerpathmap.thumb.png.718dcdf470843bf6f9c7d2b2554366bd.png

There were mews of distress

A worried looking she-cat who looked as if she was your mother grabbed the kit with no paw and ran off.

Many cats chased them.

Soon enough, they were g͓̽o͓̽n͓̽e͓̽, too

The cats came back, bloodied and seemingly un-phased.

One of the cats, who was watching from the entrance of the small tunnel, had a star on their head.

The others seemed to be following their command.

She just watched, seeming unamused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Polly but cursed said:

He grabbed the mouse.  

"Kit." Said a cat that looked kind of like your sister.

"Why are ya takin that mouse? Don't ya know that the warriors and apprentices eat first?" He asked you. He looked rather annoyed.

(Also, this is what your sister looks like btw)

31228540_PoloandpanPikekit.thumb.png.222b78495b62ba473e8405101eb67e4c.png

10 minutes ago, Bánh kếp said:

She just watched, seeming unamused.

The cats nodded at eachother, then at you and your siblings.

They seemed to approve of you.

They dragged the cats they killed outside.

You do not know what for...

but you hear them talking about a 'monster...'

that might be it...

(I swear on starclan, I will eventually kill your family, friends, and crushes to get a reaction out of this cat.)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"Kit." Said a cat that looked kind of like your sister.

"Why are ya takin that mouse? Don't ya know that the warriors and apprentices eat first?" He asked you. He looked rather annoyed.

(Also, this is what your sister looks like btw)

31228540_PoloandpanPikekit.thumb.png.222b78495b62ba473e8405101eb67e4c.png

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know." He placed the mouse back down

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...