Stray Fawn Community

Arachnids |A Warrior Cats Sim

30 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You went down the burrow, which led you to a den with three elderly cats, plus Duskkit and Foxkit, who were patiently waiting for you

"Hello, young one. Welcome you VeilClan, we wish you the 'worst' time here," rasped and old tom

He giggled, thinking it was funny the way they lied here.

He shook his head in response, making sure to go by their customs.

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

2!

(Literally thought of it as I went along)

"Alright then. The ancient warrior lived before the clans, he was brave, strong, smart, fast, and ambitious. But surprisingly to all the cats: he was ambitious to earn their trust and faith." the pale pink she-cat started, "The warrior traveled the land, in search of somewhere to settle, He did achieve his goal, but not as he expected to.."

"What happened, Petaleye?" Duskkit asked, interrupting the elder

"I'm getting there.." she told the kit, patiently, "Anyways, he found some cats that needed help from some dogs, he was able to chase the dogs off, landing a couple scratches on them, but not before he got some scratches himself." the elder, Petaleye, continued, "The cats thanked and praised him, welcoming him into their home as their protector, but he didn't mind as long as he a place to stay. And he was grateful to the cats. He fought off any threat that came their way, getting more and more scratches and permanent scars along the way. Once, he was fighting off a coyote, and the creature clawed the warriors' eyes, making him blind. But he still fought the threat, determined to protect his group. Once the coyote was chased off, the cats offered to help there protector, but he refused to be helped. He insisted that he was fine. Until.. the dogs came back for revenge. He fought hard to protect the cats, losing much blood in the prosses, he decided to lead the dogs away from the group instead, so he ran. He ran as fast as he could, the dogs followed. One or two dogs fell behind, too tired to keep up; one dog tripped over a stone, the leader of the dogs still chased the warrior. Finally, the warrior turned on the lead dog, fighting as hard as he could to chase him off, and to keep standing and fighting. Soon later the warrior succeeded in chasing off the dog, only to bleed out and die seconds later.." Petaleye trailed off

"Any questions?" she asked politely

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

(Literally thought of it as I went along)

"Alright then. The ancient warrior lived before the clans, he was brave, strong, smart, fast, and ambitious. But surprisingly to all the cats: he was ambitious to earn their trust and faith." the pale pink she-cat started, "The warrior traveled the land, in search of somewhere to settle, He did achieve his goal, but not as he expected to.."

"What happened, Petaleye?" Duskkit asked, interrupting the elder

"I'm getting there.." she told the kit, patiently, "Anyways, he found some cats that needed help from some dogs, he was able to chase the dogs off, landing a couple scratches on them, but not before he got some scratches himself." the elder, Petaleye, continued, "The cats thanked and praised him, welcoming him into their home as their protector, but he didn't mind as long as he a place to stay. And he was grateful to the cats. He fought off any threat that came their way, getting more and more scratches and permanent scars along the way. Once, he was fighting off a coyote, and the creature clawed the warriors' eyes, making him blind. But he still fought the threat, determined to protect his group. Once the coyote was chased off, the cats offered to help there protector, but he refused to be helped. He insisted that he was fine. Until.. the dogs came back for revenge. He fought hard to protect the cats, losing much blood in the prosses, he decided to lead the dogs away from the group instead, so he ran. He ran as fast as he could, the dogs followed. One or two dogs fell behind, too tired to keep up; one dog tripped over a stone, the leader of the dogs still chased the warrior. Finally, the warrior turned on the lead dog, fighting as hard as he could to chase him off, and to keep standing and fighting. Soon later the warrior succeeded in chasing off the dog, only to bleed out and die seconds later.." Petaleye trailed off

"Any questions?" she asked politely

He nodded, 'lying' to say that he did not have any questions.

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He nodded, 'lying' to say that he did not have any questions.

"I have questions!" Duskkit exclaimed

"Mhm?" Petaleye looked at the kit

"What was the warriors' name?"

"I believe his name was Veil."

"Wha-? Okay.. second question, did you know him?"

"I do know him, young one.."

Just now, __________________________ said:

"I have questions!" Duskkit exclaimed

"Mhm?" Petaleye looked at the kit

"What was the warriors' name?"

"I believe his name was Veil."

"Wha-? Okay.. second question, did you know him?"

"I do know him, young one.."

He gasped.

"If that warrior could fight blind maybe I would fight with one leg..." He mewed to himself.

2 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

:>>

"Well then kits, I think it's time to get back to your mothers," Petaleye said

"Awww.. ok.." Duskkit was disappointed

"If you come back tomorrow I can give you another story?" the she-cat suggested

"Yay! Thanks, Petaleye!" now excited, Duskkit looked at you and Foxkit, "Let's go!" he trotted out of the den

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

@printе

Your fur felt wet but dry at the same time. You felt eyes staring at you, threateningly. You heard hisses, and someone pulling you close, probably your mother.

-Open your eyes

-Mew

-Sleep

-Nurse

-TYO

⬆️

5 minutes ago, printе said:

w. When do i start

14 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Well then kits, I think it's time to get back to your mothers," Petaleye said

"Awww.. ok.." Duskkit was disappointed

"If you come back tomorrow I can give you another story?" the she-cat suggested

"Yay! Thanks, Petaleye!" now excited, Duskkit looked at you and Foxkit, "Let's go!" he trotted out of the den

"Wait for me!" He meowed, limping after them.

7 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

"I'm..." huff.. "comin!"

Minutes later you reach the nursery, going inside

There was a new kit, except she didn't look like a newborn..

She was alone too

3 hours ago, printе said:

You opened your eyes to what seemed like nothing

-Try to stand

-Mew

-Sleep

-Nurse

-TYO