Stray Fawn Community

Arachnids |A Warrior Cats Sim

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Everything will be fine.." she told you softly, but uncertain of her own words

Copperkit was partially soothed by this, but the noises were too loud for her to fully relax.

21 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I believe, under this dusk sky, two apprentices are ready to become warriors." the silver-gray cat announced, "Larkpaw and Pebblepaw, please step forward." called the cat

Two cats went towards her, a dark brown tom, and a gray she-cat, who looked almost blue.

"I, Silentstar, call upon our ancestors to approve of these cats. Larkpaw, your mentor, Maskface, has taught you well, he belives you are ready to become an official warrior of VeilClan, from this day forward, you shall be known as Larkstripe. Pebblepaw, Vinelace has taught you the ways of a warrior, from this day forward, you shall be known as Pebblefall. I hope you both serve your clan with loyalty." the silver-gray cat, Silentstar, finished.

The crowd cheered for the new warriors, "Larkstripe! Pebblefall! Larkstripe! Pebblefall!"

"This meeting is dismissed." called Silentstar before jumping down from the High Stone, and headed towards, what you assumed to be, her den.

You the heard whispering behind you

Her looked around to where it was coming from.

1 hour ago, Cookboi said:

Copperkit was partially soothed by this, but the noises were too loud for her to fully relax.

You could faintly hear the argument, but you were able to make out a few words:

"Then maybe... death will... who.. lost already..."

The hissing cats were really upset about something

1 hour ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He looked around to where it was coming from.

It was coming from behind you, a little ways off. There were to cats, apprentices, a light silver tom and a cinnamon-gray tom, the whispered to where you could hear: "Isn't that the new kit?" the cinnamon-gray one asked the silver one, "Yeah, I heard he got his name because of his missing paw." sneered the silver apprentice, both apprentices glanced at you full of laughter

It was coming from behind you, a little ways off. There were to cats, apprentices, a light silver tom and a cinnamon-gray tom, the whispered to where you could hear: "Isn't that the new kit?" the cinnamon-gray one asked the silver one, "Yeah, I heard he got his name because of his missing paw." sneered the silver apprentice, both apprentices glanced at you full of laughter

s a d  b o i

His ears went down, seeming to doubt his abilities.

She looked at them, "Oh.. yeah, that's Silverpaw and Twigpaw. They're bullies. But you get used to it and learn to ignore it!" she said cheerfully

He nodded. "Warriors get cool names, right? I bet mine'll be somethin like... MissingFear!" He mewed, trying his best to ignore them.

1 minute ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

He nodded. "Warriors get cool names, right? I bet mine'll be somethin like... MissingFear!" He mewed, trying his best to ignore them.

"That would be cool!" Tornkit meowed supportively

The apprentices came over, "Look Silverpaw, Tornkit has a friend." the cinnamon-gray tom, Twigpaw, joked

"Yeah. Remember when she was friends with Leafkit?" Silverpaw asked

"Oh yeah! Tornkit chased-" Twigpaw was cut off

"Shut up!" Tornkit hissed at the apprentices, she then turned to you, "Can we go?"

"That would be cool!" Tornkit meowed supportively

The apprentices came over, "Look Silverpaw, Tornkit has a friend." the cinnamon-gray tom, Twigpaw, joked

"Yeah. Remember when she was friends with Leafkit?" Silverpaw asked

"Oh yeah! Tornkit chased-" Twigpaw was cut off

"Shut up!" Tornkit hissed at the apprentices, she then turned to you, "Can we go?"

He nodded, standing up.

Just now, __________________________ said:

Tornkit led the way to some thorny bushes, "These are the thorn bushes, I usually hang out here," she explained

"Tornkit?" you heard a confused yet angry mew behind you

He turned around to see who it was.

It was a pale greenish she-kit, her brown eyes stared past you.

"Leafkit." Tornkit replied, coming up to sit next to you

He looked from one kit to the other.

You felt the tension between the two

"Who's this?" asked Leafkit, looking at you, then back at Tornkit

"This is Missingkit, he's new.. ish.." Tornkit said awkwardly

"uh..." Is all he had to say.

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Anyways, I wasn't expecting to speak to you again." Leafkit told Tornkit bitterly, ignoring your look

Tornkit kept her mouth shut

He did the same thing he did before, looking from one kit to the other.