Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Arachnids |A Warrior Cats Sim


__________________________
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit looked around. I have to be sure I know where this is in order to get back here, and I must know I'm going the right way toward the pond.

You saw a familiar looking branch. It had fallen before Pearlpaw took you to the path. It could have been there since forever..

That could work as a landmark.. Couldn't it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You saw a familiar looking branch. It had fallen before Pearlpaw took you to the path. It could have been there since forever..

That could work as a landmark.. Couldn't it?

Mistykit decided it would work. Then she started toward the pond again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit decided it would work. Then she started toward the pond again.

Sweetkit followed you.

Eventually, you reached the pond. The familiar dip in the ground that was filled with crystal blue water reminded you of the first time you've been here.

You had saw a strange cat, and the mention of that cat freaked your mother out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2021 at 2:51 PM, __________________________ said:

Sweetkit followed you.

Eventually, you reached the pond. The familiar dip in the ground that was filled with crystal blue water reminded you of the first time you've been here.

You had saw a strange cat, and the mention of that cat freaked your mother out.

"W-well, here we are...the-the pond!" Mistykit announced.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2021 at 10:46 AM, __________________________ said:

Annalise waved in turn.

Rignstone led you out of the alleyway and to the edge of the Black Path.

"Ok!" Sweetkit agreed. "Lead the way!"

“What now” Mason mumbled

 

 

 

I also finished what Mason looks like if I haven’t posted his appearance 

39E6188B-4D14-4DB8-9A9A-D8C1242AB656.png

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Pale said:

“What now” Mason mumbled

 

 

 

I also finished what Mason looks like if I haven’t posted his appearance 

39E6188B-4D14-4DB8-9A9A-D8C1242AB656.png

"Now. You meet Ridge." Rignstone hissed, dropping the raw meat.

"Pick it up and follow me." She mewed, then added, "Without speaking."

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit stared at the cat. She was fearful. But yet...maybe her mother was wrong about these cats. 

The gray cat took a step forward.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"Now. You meet Ridge." Rignstone hissed, dropping the raw meat.

"Pick it up and follow me." She mewed, then added, "Without speaking."

The gray cat took a step forward.

Mason let out a sigh and obeyed her, he wished to do something more exciting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...