Stray Fawn Community

Arachnids |A Warrior Cats Sim

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Th-there were some gr-grey cats by the pond. M-my momma was afraid of them b-but they say she's afraid of our b-bond. And my-my momma is-" she remembered Sweetkit was there, "I-I d-don't...know wh-who to trust."

'Gray cats..?' Sprout mewed. 'Oh! You must mean Pondsweep and Briarcloud!'

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

'Mhm! Cats who help to treat you wounds.' Sprout explained. 'Like Foxwhisper, from your Clan and Meadowpeak from FallenClan! Of course, like the other two as well, but you get the point!'

She had never met Foxwhisper, but she made a note to talk to her about what medicine cats were, "C-can I....trust th-them?"

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit led the way back to camp.

You hot back to camp to see your mother and a white tom with crimson paws and tail tip stood in the center of the clearing.

Cats were gathered around.

"Blindstar, Mistykit isn't in camp, and your not worried?" The tom asked.

"There is nothing to worry about, Foxwhisper." Mother replied. "Mistykit found her way out, she can find her way back."

25 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You hot back to camp to see your mother and a white tom with crimson paws and tail tip stood in the center of the clearing.

Cats were gathered around.

"Blindstar, Mistykit isn't in camp, and your not worried?" The tom asked.

"There is nothing to worry about, Foxwhisper." Mother replied. "Mistykit found her way out, she can find her way back."

All this over me? Mistykit didn't want all this attention, she didn't care if the others were worried about her. Her mom was right, she had left and she had come back. But next time I might leave for good.

She flattened herself to the ground and looked for a good place to hide.

50 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

All this over me? Mistykit didn't want all this attention, she didn't care if the others were worried about her. Her mom was right, she had left and she had come back. But next time I might leave for good.

She flattened herself to the ground and looked for a good place to hide.

There was a bush that was big enough for you to hide.

53 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit crept over to the bush.

You entered the bush without being seen.

"Are we not going to worry about Sweetkit?" A familiar creamy brown she-cat asked.

"Look, Pearlpaw, you're sister is probably with Mistykit, meaning that she will be safe.." A tom mewed. He was looked like Rainstorm, but not exactly.

"Don't get your hopes up, River." Blindstar commented.

On 11/11/2021 at 2:27 PM, __________________________ said:

You entered the bush without being seen.

"Are we not going to worry about Sweetkit?" A familiar creamy brown she-cat asked.

"Look, Pearlpaw, you're sister is probably with Mistykit, meaning that she will be safe.." A tom mewed. He was looked like Rainstorm, but not exactly.

"Don't get your hopes up, River." Blindstar commented.

Mistykit peered out of the bush to look for Sweetkit. 

On 11/16/2021 at 2:11 PM, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit peered out of the bush to look for Sweetkit. 

Sweetkit slowly crept towards you, but paused once she heard her name.

"Blindstar? What do you mean?" Foxwhisper asked.

"Mistykit has her father's blood running through her veins." Blindstar mewed. "That means. She has rouge blood within her. Not to mention it's mixed with killer instinct."

"Blindstar, just because Grim was her father, doesn't make her like him." Rainstorm mewed unexpectedly.

Rainstorm seemed like the last cat that would defend you.

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Sweetkit slowly crept towards you, but paused once she heard her name.

"Blindstar? What do you mean?" Foxwhisper asked.

"Mistykit has her father's blood running through her veins." Blindstar mewed. "That means. She has rouge blood within her. Not to mention it's mixed with killer instinct."

"Blindstar, just because Grim was her father, doesn't make her like him." Rainstorm mewed unexpectedly.

Rainstorm seemed like the last cat that would defend you.

Mistykit caught Sweetkit's eye and motioned to the bush with her paw. Then she shrank back into the bush. She couldn't fight the fear, anger, and sadness rising up in her. Her dream had been right. Everyone knew something was wrong with her, and her mother blamed her father. 

6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit caught Sweetkit's eye and motioned to the bush with her paw. Then she shrank back into the bush. She couldn't fight the fear, anger, and sadness rising up in her. Her dream had been right. Everyone knew something was wrong with her, and her mother blamed her father. 

Sweetkit hesitated slightly before joining you in the bush.

"She's not like him, yet." Blindstar mewed.

"And she never could be, without the knowledge that Grim exists." Rainstorm insisted.

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Sweetkit hesitated slightly before joining you in the bush.

"She's not like him, yet." Blindstar mewed.

"And she never could be, without the knowledge that Grim exists." Rainstorm insisted.

Well now I know...and part of me wants to prove that I'm different... but you'd never believe me...

"We...we pretend we hide in th-this b-bush the w-whole time," she whispered to Sweetkit.

6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Well now I know...and part of me wants to prove that I'm different... but you'd never believe me...

"We...we pretend we hide in th-this b-bush the w-whole time," she whispered to Sweetkit.

Sweetkit seemed like she had faintly heard you, but she nodded.

"Eventually she will find out. She will go looking for that mouse-brained murderer." Blindstar insisted. "He will teach her. And she will follow in his pawsteps."

"You don't know that for sure-" Pearlpaw cut in.

On 10/28/2021 at 10:42 AM, __________________________ said:

Eventually, Rignstone stopped at the beginning of an alleyway, and sat down.

Mason sat down too, when Rignstone didn’t look, he nibbled a bit of the meat