Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Arachnids |A Warrior Cats Sim


__________________________
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Rignstone stared into the alleyway.

"Take the steal to Ridge." She mewed. "He will assign you tasks, and you will receive rewards."

“And where is he? Is he in the alley?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Go straight until you reach a dead end. But, turn left at the group of boxes just before the dead end." Rignstone replied. "And you might want to stop nibbling on that." She flicked her tail to the raw meat.

“I wasn’t nibbling on it…” he walked off into the alleyway, cold eyed cats stared at him, some whispered. He turned left at the group of boxes and saw “…Ridge?”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pale said:

“I wasn’t nibbling on it…” he walked off into the alleyway, cold eyed cats stared at him, some whispered. He turned left at the group of boxes and saw “…Ridge?”

"Yes?" A cold voice replied.

"It's the one Rignstone's teaching." A cat whispered.

"Shh!" Another cat hissed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Yes?" A cold voice replied.

"It's the one Rignstone's teaching." A cat whispered.

"Shh!" Another cat hissed.

“I uh… Rignstone told me to give this to you.” He shoved the meat towards Ridge

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Sweetkit seemed like she had faintly heard you, but she nodded.

"Eventually she will find out. She will go looking for that mouse-brained murderer." Blindstar insisted. "He will teach her. And she will follow in his pawsteps."

"You don't know that for sure-" Pearlpaw cut in.

Mistykit was glad that Pearlpaw, at least, seemed to trust her. "I-I guess we should go out now...t-tell th-them we were p-0playing in the bush-es...I'll be ou-out ne-ext. I-if y-you t-tell them we were outside of camp we'll p-probable g-get in trouble..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit was glad that Pearlpaw, at least, seemed to trust her. "I-I guess we should go out now...t-tell th-them we were p-0playing in the bush-es...I'll be ou-out ne-ext. I-if y-you t-tell them we were outside of camp we'll p-probable g-get in trouble..."

"O-Okay.." Sweetkit mewed.

She tried her best to look triumph when she exited the bush.

"Sweetkit!" Pearlpaw exclaimed. "You're okay!"

"What? Oh course I-I'm okay!" Sweetkit mewed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"O-Okay.." Sweetkit mewed.

She tried her best to look triumph when she exited the bush.

"Sweetkit!" Pearlpaw exclaimed. "You're okay!"

"What? Oh course I-I'm okay!" Sweetkit mewed.

Mistykit was impressed. She attempted to look like Sweetkit had...or maybe more relaxed. She prepared to exit the bush.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

The voice didn't respond. Instead, a large crimson tom, assumably Ridge, stepped out of the shadows.

"Oh? And what is your name?" He asked.

“M-Mason” he mumbled quietly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit was impressed. She attempted to look like Sweetkit had...or maybe more relaxed. She prepared to exit the bush.

"Where were you?!" Pearlpaw asked, concern in her voice.

"Playing in the bush with Mistykit!" Sweetkit exclaimed. She seemed like she was actually telling the truth..

2 hours ago, Pale said:

“M-Mason” he mumbled quietly 

"Well.. Mason, would you like to join me?" Ridge asked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Where were you?!" Pearlpaw asked, concern in her voice.

"Playing in the bush with Mistykit!" Sweetkit exclaimed. She seemed like she was actually telling the truth..

"Well.. Mason, would you like to join me?" Ridge asked.

“Yes…?”

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Where were you?!" Pearlpaw asked, concern in her voice.

"Playing in the bush with Mistykit!" Sweetkit exclaimed. She seemed like she was actually telling the truth..

"Well.. Mason, would you like to join me?" Ridge asked.

Mistykit came out, trying to look happy and unconcerned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Come." He mewed. "Here, away from the eyes and ears of the other cats."

"Mistykit? Are you okay?" Pearlpaw asked. "You look upset.."

'Is that.. Pearlpaw?' You heard Sprout ask.

Mason nodded at went up to him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2021 at 6:18 PM, __________________________ said:

"Come." He mewed. "Here, away from the eyes and ears of the other cats."

"Mistykit? Are you okay?" Pearlpaw asked. "You look upset.."

'Is that.. Pearlpaw?' You heard Sprout ask.

"Yes," said Mistykit to both at once. She wondered if they could hear Sprout too...Sweetkit didn't seem able to hear her. If they can't then I don't want them to know about Sprout. She's my friend, not theirs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/21/2021 at 1:31 PM, __________________________ said:

The cats departed, going to their dens.

- Go to nest(mother's or nursery)

- Sneak out of camp

- Other

-Go to nursery

Mistykit decided she would slip out of camp tomorrow. But tonight she was tired and after being missing all day they might be searching for her...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...