Stray Fawn Community

Arachnids |A Warrior Cats Sim

18 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit watched the cat, waiting for them to get away from the entrance so she could use it. She also looked for bushes to hide in along the way to the secret entrance.

You hid in a small bush near the secret entrance.

The cat soon disappeared into the apprentice's den.

On 11/29/2021 at 5:35 AM, __________________________ said:

When you woke, the sun wasn't shinning yet.

It was probably just rising.

You didn't hear any noises outside, and everyone was asleep inside.

"Rouge!" The second she-cat hissed.

"Oh, relax, Wildflight." The third she-cat mewed. "He's just a kit."

"Yes. Even if he wanted to, he wouldn't cause any harm." The fist she-cat added.

A fourth voice added: "Why do you need to find Duststorm?"

“I was given a task by Ridge”

42 minutes ago, Pale said:

“I was given a task by Ridge”

"And.. Who's.. Ridge?" The first she-cat asked.

"Who cares, Stareyes." Wildflight hissed. "It's obvious that whoever that is, they're a Rouge."

"Oh, but if this kit knows them then he can't be of any harm.." The third she-cat mewed. "Right?"

"I don't know, Silverpond." The fourth voice said. "Even if this kit knows this.. Ridge, then the cat could still be mean."

"See." Wildflight mewed triumphantly. "Even Silentstar agrees with me."

On 11/30/2021 at 11:53 AM, __________________________ said:

You hid in a small bush near the secret entrance.

The cat soon disappeared into the apprentice's den.

Mistykit slipped out the secret entrance, feeling slightly sad that she hadn't attempted to talk to the cat, but knowing that it could've completely ruined her plan. 

27 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit slipped out the secret entrance, feeling slightly sad that she hadn't attempted to talk to the cat, but knowing that it could've completely ruined her plan. 

The mist seemed lighter, somehow..

Maybe your eyes were finally getting used to it?

Apart from that, the sky was still black, with exception of the moon, which was just on the horizon as it was going down to make room for the sun.

You noticed a shadow-y figure if a cat.

On 11/30/2021 at 7:56 PM, __________________________ said:

"And.. Who's.. Ridge?" The first she-cat asked.

"Who cares, Stareyes." Wildflight hissed. "It's obvious that whoever that is, they're a Rouge."

"Oh, but if this kit knows them then he can't be of any harm.." The third she-cat mewed. "Right?"

"I don't know, Silverpond." The fourth voice said. "Even if this kit knows this.. Ridge, then the cat could still be mean."

"See." Wildflight mewed triumphantly. "Even Silentstar agrees with me."

“So uh…” Mason trialed off

((( IK that I ain’t control of the rp but I kinda want to get to DewClan life after this post )))

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, __________________________ said:

The mist seemed lighter, somehow..

Maybe your eyes were finally getting used to it?

Apart from that, the sky was still black, with exception of the moon, which was just on the horizon as it was going down to make room for the sun.

You noticed a shadow-y figure if a cat.

Mistykit froze and crouched, worried that the cat may catch her and bring her back to camp.

10 hours ago, Pale said:

“So uh…” Mason trialed off

((( IK that I ain’t control of the rp but I kinda want to get to DewClan life after this post )))

Silverpond sighed. "If you go to the beginning of the holly trees, you'll find Duststorm there." She offered politely.

"Oh yes, and that's another reason, Wildflight." Stareyes mewed triumphantly. "Duststorm and I are from different Clans."

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit froze and crouched, worried that the cat may catch her and bring her back to camp.

The cat walked away, as a voice seemed to whisper 'Come.. I know a safe place for you..'

Had it come from the cat? Or had it just been your imagination?

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Silverpond sighed. "If you go to the beginning of the holly trees, you'll find Duststorm there." She offered politely.

"Oh yes, and that's another reason, Wildflight." Stareyes mewed triumphantly. "Duststorm and I are from different Clans."

The cat walked away, as a voice seemed to whisper 'Come.. I know a safe place for you..'

Mistykit crept after the cat, too scared to come out in the open, but too curious to not follow at all.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You reached the edge of the mist, and saw the cat waiting for you on the other side.

At some point, another cat joined the first.

Mistykit was unsure about leaving the mist...after all, wouldn't it be harder for predators to see her in the mist? But easier for my mother and her cats to see me. If I am running away, I must leave the mist. Otherwise I haven't escaped. I'm not loved here...and now I'm not safe here either. 

But she knew she would miss Sweetkit and Pearlpaw and the cat from Dewclan that had played with her...and what about Sprout? Was she still back at camp?

"Are you there, Sprout?" Mistykit urgently whispered into the mist.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Mistykit was unsure about leaving the mist...after all, wouldn't it be harder for predators to see her in the mist? But easier for my mother and her cats to see me. If I am running away, I must leave the mist. Otherwise I haven't escaped. I'm not loved here...and now I'm not safe here either. 

But she knew she would miss Sweetkit and Pearlpaw and the cat from Dewclan that had played with her...and what about Sprout? Was she still back at camp?

"Are you there, Sprout?" Mistykit urgently whispered into the mist.

'I'm here.. Outside the mist,' Sprout replied. 'With a friend to help guide you.'

On 12/4/2021 at 6:59 AM, __________________________ said:

Mason went for the holly trees but got easily distracted by little mouse scampering across the forest floor, he chased it. Different clans…I wonder what ‘clan’ life would be like

7 hours ago, Pale said:

Mason went for the holly trees but got easily distracted by little mouse scampering across the forest floor, he chased it. Different clans…I wonder what ‘clan’ life would be like

The mouse darted, going into a thorn bush.

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Show me the way," mewed Mistykit.

One of the shadowed cats disappeared, then reappeared next to you.

'Of course,' Sprout mewed.

16 hours ago, __________________________ said:

The mouse darted, going into a thorn bush.

One of the shadowed cats disappeared, then reappeared next to you.

'Of course,' Sprout mewed.

He still chased it, he got prickled but a bunch of thorns. He wasn’t able to catch it, but, he spotted Duststorm chatting with a another cat. They looked like a clan cat.

6 hours ago, Pale said:

He still chased it, he got prickled but a bunch of thorns. He wasn’t able to catch it, but, he spotted Duststorm chatting with a another cat. They looked like a clan cat.

"Oh, come on Duststorm. You know Cloudstar'll make you Deputy." The cat mewed.

Duststorm, a pale golden tom, sighed. "Yes, but that.. Hollybranch needs to step down first."

"Or, she just has to be taken care of.." The other cat replied.

"And who do you except to actually-" Duststorm cut off. "And now I belive I know who can do just that."

The other cat looked slightly confused, but curious at the same time.

"Sunstreak. Go back to camp. I have someone I want to see." Duststorm mewed.

Sunstreak nodded and padded away, into the holly trees.

15 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh, come on Duststorm. You know Cloudstar'll make you Deputy." The cat mewed.

Duststorm, a pale golden tom, sighed. "Yes, but that.. Hollybranch needs to step down first."

"Or, she just has to be taken care of.." The other cat replied.

"And who do you except to actually-" Duststorm cut off. "And now I belive I know who can do just that."

The other cat looked slightly confused, but curious at the same time.

"Sunstreak. Go back to camp. I have someone I want to see." Duststorm mewed.

Sunstreak nodded and padded away, into the holly trees.

Hold up a minute- Duststorm is a clan cat? How is he a rouge then? Come to think of it, I kinda wished I was a clan cat…maybe they would protect me and take me in… Masons mind started buzzing around, he got an idea. He left Duststorm and forgot about Ridge and his task

Mason ran towards a small pool, got wet, and ran into the forest. Those clan cats might take him in. As he ran, he thought of his mother, Oh mother, I’m sorry to leave you…

7 hours ago, Pale said:

Hold up a minute- Duststorm is a clan cat? How is he a rouge then? Come to think of it, I kinda wished I was a clan cat…maybe they would protect me and take me in… Masons mind started buzzing around, he got an idea. He left Duststorm and forgot about Ridge and his task

Mason ran towards a small pool, got wet, and ran into the forest. Those clan cats might take him in. As he ran, he thought of his mother, Oh mother, I’m sorry to leave you…

Your paws eventually grew tired, and couldn't carry you any further.

But a cat appeared from some bushes, carrying a bunch of leaves.

She didn't seem to notice you.

7 hours ago, Murder duck said:

Could I join-))

Sure!

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Your paws eventually grew tired, and couldn't carry you any further.

But a cat appeared from some bushes, carrying a bunch of leaves.

She didn't seem to notice you.

Sure!

Mason needed her attention, he fake whimpered loudly.