Stray Fawn Community

๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท // ๐”€๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ถ/๐“ป๐“น

takoyamaaaS

okay from the font you would think this would be fancy state of the art stuff 10/10 characters 10/10 story 10/10 map

no.

this is probably going to beย mediocre at best but who knows??

oh god who decided to let me turn RDR2 characters into cats wHY-

oh yeah this takes place around the beginning of chapter 4 after they got Jack back but Kieran didnโ€™t wander off and get abducted and Sean didnโ€™t die

ย 

๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚

the van der Linde gang. mostly a normal gang of outlaws by 1899, being pushed back by the government. 24 members lived as if they were family.

and then a flash that blinded them all, and then-

they were cats? how the hell? just a moment ago they had been fully human. they didnโ€™t know anything but they didnโ€™t want to, either. they didnโ€™t know how to do anything as a cat, and they all scuttledย off, tripping over their own four paws several times.

ย 

okay so ifย tldr, basically all the van der Linde gang got turned into cats oh no. theyโ€™re scared and just run off. honestly if I got turned into a cat Iโ€™d run off too

ย 

๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“น

most of the van der Linde gang members will start off in that circled area, under Saint Denis and Caliga Hall. different members will avoid certain areas and migrate towards others, for instance Sean will avoid Caliga Hall and Javier will try to go towards the desert of New Austin and eventually Mexico (pretend itโ€™s on this map alright?? shh it was in RDR1). all the player characters start off in the large peninsula near Rhodes, in IronClan.

B59BCD45-3B8A-4F44-AD41-02F74411B534.thumb.png.378d3e371679dcc31b1dbc91e67762f0.png

ย 

๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ

to find all the van der Linde gang members. fall in love with them, kill them, reunite them, itโ€™s all your choice. just uh try not to kill every catย you come across they could help you. also word gets around, the members of the gang might hear about you ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ

FrigidClan: a rough, hardy Clan in the depths of Grizzlies West, in Ambarino. not very friendly to outsiders

LavenderClan: a kind but firm Clan in the lavender fields of Grizzlies East, in Ambarino. decently friendly to outsiders

IronClan (thatโ€™s your clan!!): a strong, large Clan in the territory around Rhodes and Flat Iron Lake. itโ€™s your clan theyโ€™re friendly to you and outsiders

CrowClan: a cunning, aggressive Clan in the Heartlands. cat Oโ€™Driscolls?? theyโ€™re aggressive theyโ€™re not friendly towards you

OvercastClan: a kindly, mellow Clan in the areas around Strawberry, where the Legendary Buck is rumored to live. extremely friendly towards outsiders

Tribe of Wandering Bison: a secretive Tribe in the Great Plains of West Elizabeth, near Blackwater. they prefer to keep to themselves, but are decently friendly towards outsiders

SaguaroClan: a lean, crafty Clan in the deserts of New Austin. unfriendly towards outsiders, but might be willing to give out information for a gift

ย 

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ

form:

Name:

Description/Picture:

Any extras? (OPTIONAL. things like size, weight, etc)

ย 

@__________________________

Deadpaw

black silver tabby she with white eyes. she/they pronouns

ย 

ย 

ย 

fancy text please work

I might join, but..

1st. I don't know any of this:

On 2/21/2021 at 9:58 AM, Takoyama said:

RDR2 characters into cats wHY-

oh yeah this takes place around the beginning of chapter 4 after they got Jack back but Kieran didnโ€™t wander off and get abducted and Sean didnโ€™t die

ย 

๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚

the van der Linde gang. mostly a normal gang of outlaws by 1899, being pushed back by the government. 24 members lived as if they were family.

and then a flash that blinded them all, and then-

they were cats? how the hell? just a moment ago they had been fully human. they didnโ€™t know anything but they didnโ€™t want to, either. they didnโ€™t know how to do anything as a cat, and they all scuttledย off, tripping over their own four paws several times.

ย 

okay so ifย tldr, basically all the van der Linde gang got turned into cats oh no. theyโ€™re scared and just run off. honestly if I got turned into a cat Iโ€™d run off too

ย 

๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“น

most of the van der Linde gang members will start off in that circled area, under Saint Denis and Caliga Hall. different members will avoid certain areas and migrate towards others, for instance Sean will avoid Caliga Hall and Javier will try to go towards the desert of New Austin and eventually Mexico (pretend itโ€™s on this map alright?? shh it was in RDR1). all the player characters start off in the large peninsula near Rhodes, in IronClan.

B59BCD45-3B8A-4F44-AD41-02F74411B534.thumb.png.378d3e371679dcc31b1dbc91e67762f0.png

ย 

๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ

to find all the van der Linde gang members. fall in love with them, kill them, reunite them, itโ€™s all your choice. just uh try not to kill every catย you come across they could help you. also word gets around, the members of the gang might hear about you ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

2nd. If I could join and not know anything you said, that would be great! If I can't then that's ok too!

If I can join then:ย 

Name: Dead__

Description/Picture: Black-dark silver tabby with white eyes.

30 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

I might join, but..

2nd. If I could join and not know anything you said, that would be great! If I can't then that's ok too!

thatโ€™s fine if you donโ€™t know anything I donโ€™t think most people on these forums are allowed to get games rated M lmao, yeah you can join!

• Paw up 1

34 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

I might join, but..

Day 1

as usual, you wake up in the cozy leaf piles that mark your nest in the old Twoleg camp. yawning, you open your eyes and see Brightpaw, your friend, sleeping next to you. then you jump up, excited, remembering today you get to go hunting for the first time with your mentor, Raccoontail!

-wake Brightpaw up

-go find Raccoontail

-go for a drink

-check inventory

1 minute ago, Takoyama said:

Day 1

as usual, you wake up in the cozy leaf piles that mark your nest in the old Twoleg camp. yawning, you open your eyes and see Brightpaw, your friend, sleeping next to you. then you jump up, excited, remembering today you get to go hunting for the first time with your mentor, Raccoontail!

-wake Brightpaw up

-go find Raccoontail

-go for a drink

-check inventory

-go find Raccoontail

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

-go find Raccoontail

โ€œRaccoontail! Raccoontail!โ€ you meowed happily, bounding over to your scarred mentor. โ€œToday is the day we can go hunting, right?โ€

he chuckled. โ€œYeah, yeah kid. Go get ready, get a drink and something to eat, alright? We might be out a while.โ€

A6CC492C-0AC6-44DA-90D3-7EBD9A8DF2DA.png.b810a9fd08550a03d2a2b200963d7283.png

-go get a drink

-go get something to eat

-check inventory

2 minutes ago, Takoyama said:

โ€œRaccoontail! Raccoontail!โ€ you meowed happily, bounding over to your scarred mentor. โ€œToday is the day we can go hunting, right?โ€

he chuckled. โ€œYeah, yeah kid. Go get ready, get a drink and something to eat, alright? We might be out a while.โ€

A6CC492C-0AC6-44DA-90D3-7EBD9A8DF2DA.png.b810a9fd08550a03d2a2b200963d7283.png

-go get a drink

-go get something to eat

-check inventory

-go get a drink

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

-go get a drink

(apologies if I respond kind of slow, I have been summoned to a walk so the internet might not be good)

you trot over to the lake. Flat Iron Lake, you had heard the former kittypet, Perchslip, say.

lowering your head, you take a few sips of the cold water. it was beginning to become leafbare, you could tell from the falling leaves and the chilly air.

-go get some food

-check inventory

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Takoyama said:

(apologies if I respond kind of slow, I have been summoned to a walk so the internet might not be good)

you trot over to the lake. Flat Iron Lake, you had heard the former kittypet, Perchslip, say.

lowering your head, you take a few sips of the cold water. it was beginning to become leafbare, you could tell from the falling leaves and the chilly air.

-go get some food

-check inventory

-go get food

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

-go get food

you trot over to the food pile, selecting a plump mouse and beginning to eat. you collect its skull because why not?

+1 mouse skull!

-go find Raccoontail again

-check inventory