Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Creating random animal species just cause


Recommended Posts

what I got-

Xibyarya

Appearance

A very large, unique, reptile with an egg-shaped head, eight large light brown eyes, no visible ears, a pointed nose, and a pointed snout.
It has a wide neck, and it has two long, thick arms that end in two-fingered hands. It has a human chest, and a muscular stomach. It also has two powerful wings. It has nine very long, spindly legs with sharp hooks and a bony tail.
The Xibyarya's head, neck, shoulders and back are covered in crystalline formations, while the rest of its body is covered in sleek feathers.
It is sky blue with white diamonds on one half, and grey dull green on the other; the two areas are separated by a thin, light gray line. Meanwhile, the rest of its body is mottled brown with white diamonds.


Xibyarya Stats
Average Height: 28 feet / 8.5 meters
Average Lifespan: 1 year
Maturity: 6 weeks
Breeding age: 10 months
No. of young: 7 every 4 months
Population: Numerous
Temperament: Neutral
Diet: Lizards, and Seafood


Family life

Competition between males is often deadly.
The young Xibyarya females normally leave their families and live alone when they are mature.

 

General
- Their sense of touch is highly sensitive.
- They are excellent climbers.
- They are very slow to adapt to environmental changes.
- They use scents to communicate.
- They can fit into surprisingly small spaces.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i got this-

The Ice Lial Nial

Appearance

A massive, hybrid, hexapedal mammal with a crow head covered with bony ridges, no ears, no nose, and a crocodilian snout.
It has a short neck, and its shoulders are narrow. It has a bulbous torso. It has two medium-length, lemur forelegs that end in spikes, four rhino hind legs that end in three-toed hooves, and a peacock tail.
The Lial Nial's body is covered in translucent skin while its legs are covered in armour plating.
It is mostly sandy yellow with slate patches, with sandy brown sections and blue-green highlights, while its head is light grey.


Lial Nial Stats
Average Height: 36 feet / 11.0 meters
Average Lifespan: 46 years
Maturity: 11 years
Breeding age: 5 years
No. of young: 2 every 15 years
Population: Limited
Temperament: Wary
Diet: Roots, Foliage, Nuts, and Small animals


Family life

The Lial Nial normally lives in big colonies.

 

General
- They can smell food from as far as 30 miles / 48.3 kilometers away.
- They can only be found in one region.
- They use scents to communicate.
- They are very difficult to kill.
- When highly stressed, they can collapse and die easily.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

what I got-

Xibyarya

Appearance

A very large, unique, reptile with an egg-shaped head, eight large light brown eyes, no visible ears, a pointed nose, and a pointed snout.
It has a wide neck, and it has two long, thick arms that end in two-fingered hands. It has a human chest, and a muscular stomach. It also has two powerful wings. It has nine very long, spindly legs with sharp hooks and a bony tail.
The Xibyarya's head, neck, shoulders and back are covered in crystalline formations, while the rest of its body is covered in sleek feathers.
It is sky blue with white diamonds on one half, and grey dull green on the other; the two areas are separated by a thin, light gray line. Meanwhile, the rest of its body is mottled brown with white diamonds.


Xibyarya Stats
Average Height: 28 feet / 8.5 meters
Average Lifespan: 1 year
Maturity: 6 weeks
Breeding age: 10 months
No. of young: 7 every 4 months
Population: Numerous
Temperament: Neutral
Diet: Lizards, and Seafood


Family life

Competition between males is often deadly.
The young Xibyarya females normally leave their families and live alone when they are mature.

 

General
- Their sense of touch is highly sensitive.
- They are excellent climbers.
- They are very slow to adapt to environmental changes.
- They use scents to communicate.
- They can fit into surprisingly small spaces.

what have I created

1870367726_whathaveIcreated1.thumb.png.7ea4e9d37c1fa6d2f1f8c11275e61ace.png

  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Polly but cursed said:

i got this-

The Ice Lial Nial

Appearance

A massive, hybrid, hexapedal mammal with a crow head covered with bony ridges, no ears, no nose, and a crocodilian snout.
It has a short neck, and its shoulders are narrow. It has a bulbous torso. It has two medium-length, lemur forelegs that end in spikes, four rhino hind legs that end in three-toed hooves, and a peacock tail.
The Lial Nial's body is covered in translucent skin while its legs are covered in armour plating.
It is mostly sandy yellow with slate patches, with sandy brown sections and blue-green highlights, while its head is light grey.


Lial Nial Stats
Average Height: 36 feet / 11.0 meters
Average Lifespan: 46 years
Maturity: 11 years
Breeding age: 5 years
No. of young: 2 every 15 years
Population: Limited
Temperament: Wary
Diet: Roots, Foliage, Nuts, and Small animals


Family life

The Lial Nial normally lives in big colonies.

 

General
- They can smell food from as far as 30 miles / 48.3 kilometers away.
- They can only be found in one region.
- They use scents to communicate.
- They are very difficult to kill.
- When highly stressed, they can collapse and die easily.

here, you may not want it, but here

290531454_whathaveIcreated2.thumb.png.b18f5dcbaad8776752b286350577af3e.png

  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kivv Col

Appearance

A large, unique, octopedal aquatic creature with an oval head, no eyes, rabbit ears, no nose, and a protruding jaw.
It has an elegant neck, and its shoulders are broad. It has a lithe torso. It has eight medium-length, large legs that end in two-toed feet, and a muscular tail.
The Kivv Col's head and back are covered in thin scales, while the rest of its body is covered in rock-like skin.
It has the markings of a skunk in deep orange and beige.


Kivv Col Stats
Average Height: 4 feet / 1.2 meters
Average Lifespan: 19 years
Maturity: 6 years
Breeding age: 2 years
No. of young: 20 eggs every 5 years
Population: Over-population
Temperament: Unpredictable
Diet: Rodents, and Water plants


Family life

The young Kivv Col males normally leave their families and live alone when they are mature.

 

General
- They often can be found living underground.
- They communicate using moos.
- They never sleep.
- When highly stressed, they can collapse and die easily.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Kivv Col

Appearance

A large, unique, octopedal aquatic creature with an oval head, no eyes, rabbit ears, no nose, and a protruding jaw.
It has an elegant neck, and its shoulders are broad. It has a lithe torso. It has eight medium-length, large legs that end in two-toed feet, and a muscular tail.
The Kivv Col's head and back are covered in thin scales, while the rest of its body is covered in rock-like skin.
It has the markings of a skunk in deep orange and beige.


Kivv Col Stats
Average Height: 4 feet / 1.2 meters
Average Lifespan: 19 years
Maturity: 6 years
Breeding age: 2 years
No. of young: 20 eggs every 5 years
Population: Over-population
Temperament: Unpredictable
Diet: Rodents, and Water plants


Family life

The young Kivv Col males normally leave their families and live alone when they are mature.

 

General
- They often can be found living underground.
- They communicate using moos.
- They never sleep.
- When highly stressed, they can collapse and die easily.

this one's actually ok

1118000779_thisonesactuallyok.thumb.png.fc6ae716afd0d356d95c4a6a84ee8f08.png

  • Love 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Southern Durrotnun

Appearance

A very large, familiar, quadrupedal creature with an orang-utan head, two feline eyes, and a camel-like mouth.
It has a very short neck, and its shoulders are drooped. It has a dragon torso. It also has two dragonfly wings. It has two short, fragile forelegs that end in small paws, two spider hind legs and no tail.
The Durrotnun's head, neck and legs are covered in delicate feathers, while the rest of its body is covered in dragon scales. 
It is mostly light blue with white rings, with blue-green sections and white highlights, while a strip down its back cream and mottled white.


Durrotnun Stats
Average Height: 19 feet / 5.8 meters
Average Lifespan: 89 years
Maturity: 33 years
Breeding age: 12 years
No. of young: 9 every 21 years 
Population: Common
Temperament: Varies
Diet:  Honey


Family life

Durrotnun females mate for life, but males are secretly promiscuous. The Durrotnun family group is massive and is led by the father. Young females leave to join new families when they are of breeding age. 

 

General
- They can lift 18 times their own weight.
- They can easily adapt to environmental changes.
- They are much stronger than they appear.
- They are notoriously lazy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Smera

Appearance

A very large, unique, creature with a knobbly head with elongated pronged horns, seven beady dull red eyes, no ears, no visible nose, and a long snout with two very long canines.
It has a long neck, and it has four elongated, muscular arms. It has a thin torso with a banded waist. It has six stumpy, large legs and no tail.
The Smera's head, neck and legs are covered in short hair, while the rest of its body is covered in tendrils. 
Most of its body is pine with forest green diamonds, while the rest of its body is grey with forest green patches.


Smera Stats
Average Height: 13 feet / 4.0 meters
Average Lifespan: 6 weeks
Maturity: 20 days
Breeding age: 18 days
No. of young: 2 eggs every week 
Population: Limited
Temperament: Flighty
Diet:  Leaves, Water plants, and Animal fats


Family life

The young Smera males normally leave their families and live alone when they are mature.

 

General
- They can survive in temperatures as low as -142 degrees Celcius.
- They communicate using very loud voices.
- They have a very distinctive smell.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Syahul

Appearance

A very large, unique, legless creature with a round head, five beady black eyes, rounded ears, no visible nose, and an indented jaw.
It has an elegant neck, and it has two long, large arms that end in two-fingered hands. It has a protruding ribcage with a flat stomach, a thick waist and a worm lower body.
The Syahul's whole body is covered in armour plating. 
It has the markings of an okapi in dull yellow, light purple and mousey brown.


Syahul Stats
Average Height: 15 feet / 4.6 meters
Average Lifespan: 6 years
Maturity: 2 years
Breeding age: 1 year
No. of young: 5 eggs every 10 months 
Population: Over-population
Temperament: Unafraid
Diet:  Vegetation, and Fungi


Family life

Breeding pairs mate for life; if their partner dies, they will die too. Competition between males is vicious.
Syahul family groups consist of 3 related males, up to 30 females and all of their resulting offspring. All young males of breeding age are forced out of the family by their father.

 

General
- Their hearing is excellent.
- They can communicate using infrasound.
- They can drink up to 34 litres of water at a time.
- They are highly inquisitive and their curiosity often leads to serious injury or death.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Upraut

Appearance

A tiny, unique, bird-shaped avian with a flat head, two enormous blue-green eyes that are fully retractable, no visible ears, small slitted nostrils, and a short beak filled with small, sharp teeth.
It has a long neck, a long, stocky body and a pair of large useless wings. 
It has two very long heavy legs with three-toed feet and a powerful tail.
The Upraut's its chest is covered in wispy feathers, the rest of its body is covered in rigid feathers, and its legs and feet are bare. 
It is beige, beige, indigo, dark brown and brown.


Upraut Stats
Average Height: 4 inches / 10 cm
Average Lifespan: 5 years
Maturity: 2 years
Breeding age: 2 years
No. of young: 1 egg every year 
Population: Very Rare
Temperament: Shy
Diet:  Fish


Family life

The Upraut is left to fend for itself at birth.

 

General
- They are deaf.
- They are masters of stealth.
- They are very slow to adapt to environmental changes.
- They communicate using whines.
- They are a parasitic species that leeches off another.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Myilast

Appearance

A colossal, familiar, bird-shaped avian with a boar head, no eyes, bear ears, no visible nose, and an eagle beak.
It has a very short neck, a reptile body and a pair of small bat wings. 
It has two giraffe legs with canine paws and a peacock tail.
The Myilast's body is covered in narrow feathers, while its legs are covered in tough skin. 
It is completely mottled brown with dark green bands.


Myilast Stats
Average Height: 69 feet / 21.0 meters
Average Lifespan: 6 months
Maturity: 13 weeks
Breeding age: 3 months
No. of young: 3 eggs every month 
Population: Few
Temperament: Irritable
Diet:  Carrion, Fungi, and Blood


Family life

The Myilast is highly promiscuous. Competition between males is vicious.
Myilast family groups consist of 1 male, up to 13 females and all of their resulting offspring.

 

General
- Their bite is strong enough to cut through steel.
- They are excellent swimmers.
- They are much stronger than they appear.
- Their saliva is acidic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

nice

Shemest

Appearance

A colossal, hybrid, bipedal aquatic creature with a vulture head with a fleshy crest on its head, eight snake eyes, bat ears, and a bottlenose dolphin-like snout containing four sharp fangs.
It has a turkey neck, and it has two long, bony arms. It has a teardrop-shaped torso. It has two insect legs that end in two-toed feet and a slender tail.
The Shemest's back is covered in delicate scales, while its belly is covered in leathery skin.
It is salmon pink, cream and dark brown.


Shemest Stats
Average Height: 79 feet / 24.1 meters
Average Lifespan: 2 years
Maturity: 6 months
Breeding age: 4 months
No. of young: 26 every 4 months
Population: Common
Temperament: Very shy
Diet: Insects, and Lizards


Family life

The Shemest finds a new mate during each breeding period. Competition between males is often deadly; the winning male earns breeding rights; the loser often dies from his wounds.
The Shemest family group is large, has a strong bond and is led by the females. Young females leave to join new families when they are of breeding age, though some will remain and help the family. Child rearing is largely handled by the females.

 

General
- Can adapt very quickly to environmental changes.
- They enjoy a symbiotic relationship with another species.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Bánh kếp said:

Smera

Appearance

A very large, unique, creature with a knobbly head with elongated pronged horns, seven beady dull red eyes, no ears, no visible nose, and a long snout with two very long canines.
It has a long neck, and it has four elongated, muscular arms. It has a thin torso with a banded waist. It has six stumpy, large legs and no tail.
The Smera's head, neck and legs are covered in short hair, while the rest of its body is covered in tendrils. 
Most of its body is pine with forest green diamonds, while the rest of its body is grey with forest green patches.


Smera Stats
Average Height: 13 feet / 4.0 meters
Average Lifespan: 6 weeks
Maturity: 20 days
Breeding age: 18 days
No. of young: 2 eggs every week 
Population: Limited
Temperament: Flighty
Diet:  Leaves, Water plants, and Animal fats


Family life

The young Smera males normally leave their families and live alone when they are mature.

 

General
- They can survive in temperatures as low as -142 degrees Celcius.
- They communicate using very loud voices.
- They have a very distinctive smell.

huh

goat lookin centaur boi

1437435935_whathaveIcreated3.thumb.png.fd6740022e89da5db4f85df3da2f7371.png

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bánh kếp said:

The Southern Durrotnun

Appearance

A very large, familiar, quadrupedal creature with an orang-utan head, two feline eyes, and a camel-like mouth.
It has a very short neck, and its shoulders are drooped. It has a dragon torso. It also has two dragonfly wings. It has two short, fragile forelegs that end in small paws, two spider hind legs and no tail.
The Durrotnun's head, neck and legs are covered in delicate feathers, while the rest of its body is covered in dragon scales. 
It is mostly light blue with white rings, with blue-green sections and white highlights, while a strip down its back cream and mottled white.


Durrotnun Stats
Average Height: 19 feet / 5.8 meters
Average Lifespan: 89 years
Maturity: 33 years
Breeding age: 12 years
No. of young: 9 every 21 years 
Population: Common
Temperament: Varies
Diet:  Honey


Family life

Durrotnun females mate for life, but males are secretly promiscuous. The Durrotnun family group is massive and is led by the father. Young females leave to join new families when they are of breeding age. 

 

General
- They can lift 18 times their own weight.
- They can easily adapt to environmental changes.
- They are much stronger than they appear.
- They are notoriously lazy.

anger fairy

874273338_angerfairy.thumb.png.0a597084607f1b2112fe0be5e31531ea.png

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Bánh kếp said:

Syahul

Appearance

A very large, unique, legless creature with a round head, five beady black eyes, rounded ears, no visible nose, and an indented jaw.
It has an elegant neck, and it has two long, large arms that end in two-fingered hands. It has a protruding ribcage with a flat stomach, a thick waist and a worm lower body.
The Syahul's whole body is covered in armour plating. 
It has the markings of an okapi in dull yellow, light purple and mousey brown.


Syahul Stats
Average Height: 15 feet / 4.6 meters
Average Lifespan: 6 years
Maturity: 2 years
Breeding age: 1 year
No. of young: 5 eggs every 10 months 
Population: Over-population
Temperament: Unafraid
Diet:  Vegetation, and Fungi


Family life

Breeding pairs mate for life; if their partner dies, they will die too. Competition between males is vicious.
Syahul family groups consist of 3 related males, up to 30 females and all of their resulting offspring. All young males of breeding age are forced out of the family by their father.

 

General
- Their hearing is excellent.
- They can communicate using infrasound.
- They can drink up to 34 litres of water at a time.
- They are highly inquisitive and their curiosity often leads to serious injury or death.

wormy boi

681200702_wormboi.thumb.png.cbb93c2eadbce68809e2c05f2b404f16.png

  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bánh kếp said:

Upraut

Appearance

A tiny, unique, bird-shaped avian with a flat head, two enormous blue-green eyes that are fully retractable, no visible ears, small slitted nostrils, and a short beak filled with small, sharp teeth.
It has a long neck, a long, stocky body and a pair of large useless wings. 
It has two very long heavy legs with three-toed feet and a powerful tail.
The Upraut's its chest is covered in wispy feathers, the rest of its body is covered in rigid feathers, and its legs and feet are bare. 
It is beige, beige, indigo, dark brown and brown.


Upraut Stats
Average Height: 4 inches / 10 cm
Average Lifespan: 5 years
Maturity: 2 years
Breeding age: 2 years
No. of young: 1 egg every year 
Population: Very Rare
Temperament: Shy
Diet:  Fish


Family life

The Upraut is left to fend for itself at birth.

 

General
- They are deaf.
- They are masters of stealth.
- They are very slow to adapt to environmental changes.
- They communicate using whines.
- They are a parasitic species that leeches off another.

oh wow an actual bird this time

1956974328_Ohwowanactualbirdthistime.thumb.png.7d293fd34ec76521bbe62798b3397da5.png

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bánh kếp said:

Myilast

Appearance

A colossal, familiar, bird-shaped avian with a boar head, no eyes, bear ears, no visible nose, and an eagle beak.
It has a very short neck, a reptile body and a pair of small bat wings. 
It has two giraffe legs with canine paws and a peacock tail.
The Myilast's body is covered in narrow feathers, while its legs are covered in tough skin. 
It is completely mottled brown with dark green bands.


Myilast Stats
Average Height: 69 feet / 21.0 meters
Average Lifespan: 6 months
Maturity: 13 weeks
Breeding age: 3 months
No. of young: 3 eggs every month 
Population: Few
Temperament: Irritable
Diet:  Carrion, Fungi, and Blood


Family life

The Myilast is highly promiscuous. Competition between males is vicious.
Myilast family groups consist of 1 male, up to 13 females and all of their resulting offspring.

 

General
- Their bite is strong enough to cut through steel.
- They are excellent swimmers.
- They are much stronger than they appear.
- Their saliva is acidic.

another good one :D

145262891_Ohanothergoodone.thumb.png.22bf65221c431b90b9aa497b0b8e11d9.png

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

oh god what is this

The Night Led Led

Appearance

A colossal, hybrid, amphibian with a t-rex head covered with spines, two octopus eyes, no visible ears, a pig snout, and a long jaw.
It has a short neck, and it has four long, fragile arms. It has a curvaceous torso. It has nine medium-length, bony legs and a fish tail.
The Led Led's body is covered in soft skin while its legs are covered in leathery skin. 
It is light gray, mottled brown, mahogany, black and dark blue.


Led Led Stats
Average Height: 123 feet / 37.5 meters
Average Lifespan: 6 years
Maturity: 1 year
Breeding age: 1 year
No. of young: 20 eggs every 2 months 
Population: Common
Temperament: Cautious
Diet:  Shrubs, and Trees


Family life

The young Led Led females normally leave their families and live alone when they are mature.

 

General
- Their hearing is excellent.
- They communicate using hisses.
- They can spit a thick, foul smelling fluid to deter enemies.
- The Led Led has remained unchanged since ancient times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Takoyama said:

oh god what is this

The Night Led Led

Appearance

A colossal, hybrid, amphibian with a t-rex head covered with spines, two octopus eyes, no visible ears, a pig snout, and a long jaw.
It has a short neck, and it has four long, fragile arms. It has a curvaceous torso. It has nine medium-length, bony legs and a fish tail.
The Led Led's body is covered in soft skin while its legs are covered in leathery skin. 
It is light gray, mottled brown, mahogany, black and dark blue.


Led Led Stats
Average Height: 123 feet / 37.5 meters
Average Lifespan: 6 years
Maturity: 1 year
Breeding age: 1 year
No. of young: 20 eggs every 2 months 
Population: Common
Temperament: Cautious
Diet:  Shrubs, and Trees


Family life

The young Led Led females normally leave their families and live alone when they are mature.

 

General
- Their hearing is excellent.
- They communicate using hisses.
- They can spit a thick, foul smelling fluid to deter enemies.
- The Led Led has remained unchanged since ancient times.

I did it

A0105300-2040-4FE2-9A2F-8DFBE076E408.thumb.png.741cc06202bc3e8b55e9799a9c1a1320.png

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Omori Drip said:

nice

Shemest

Appearance

A colossal, hybrid, bipedal aquatic creature with a vulture head with a fleshy crest on its head, eight snake eyes, bat ears, and a bottlenose dolphin-like snout containing four sharp fangs.
It has a turkey neck, and it has two long, bony arms. It has a teardrop-shaped torso. It has two insect legs that end in two-toed feet and a slender tail.
The Shemest's back is covered in delicate scales, while its belly is covered in leathery skin.
It is salmon pink, cream and dark brown.


Shemest Stats
Average Height: 79 feet / 24.1 meters
Average Lifespan: 2 years
Maturity: 6 months
Breeding age: 4 months
No. of young: 26 every 4 months
Population: Common
Temperament: Very shy
Diet: Insects, and Lizards


Family life

The Shemest finds a new mate during each breeding period. Competition between males is often deadly; the winning male earns breeding rights; the loser often dies from his wounds.
The Shemest family group is large, has a strong bond and is led by the females. Young females leave to join new families when they are of breeding age, though some will remain and help the family. Child rearing is largely handled by the females.

 

General
- Can adapt very quickly to environmental changes.
- They enjoy a symbiotic relationship with another species.

uh

uh.thumb.png.f101fa03988c26ab66c67d48be824c96.png

  • Eek! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

oh no

The Princess Mumu

Appearance

A unique humanoid invertebrate with a smooth head and short antennae, and a pointed snout filled with flat teeth.
It has a very long neck, and two elongated, heavy arms that end in large paws. It has a segmented torso, and a droopy stomach. It has two long athletic legs and a spindly tail.
The Mumu's head, neck and legs are covered in thick chitin, while the rest of its body is covered in a very thick exoskeleton. 
Most of its body is tan, while the rest of its body is light gray.


Mumu Stats
Average Height: 4 feet / 1.2 meters
Average Lifespan: 3 years
Maturity: 22 months
Breeding age: 3 years
No. of young: 130 eggs every 5 months 
Population: Excessive
Temperament: Docile
Diet:  Small animals, Lizards, Insect larvae, and Blood


Family life

The Mumu is left to fend for itself at birth.

 

General
- They are deaf.
- They can run at 75 mph / 120.7 kph.
- They can survive unaided in sub-zero temperatures.
- They communicate using very loud voices.
- They can drink up to 6 litres of water at a time.
- They are highly inquisitive and their curiosity often leads to serious injury or death.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Takoyama said:

oh god what is this

The Night Led Led

Appearance

A colossal, hybrid, amphibian with a t-rex head covered with spines, two octopus eyes, no visible ears, a pig snout, and a long jaw.
It has a short neck, and it has four long, fragile arms. It has a curvaceous torso. It has nine medium-length, bony legs and a fish tail.
The Led Led's body is covered in soft skin while its legs are covered in leathery skin. 
It is light gray, mottled brown, mahogany, black and dark blue.


Led Led Stats
Average Height: 123 feet / 37.5 meters
Average Lifespan: 6 years
Maturity: 1 year
Breeding age: 1 year
No. of young: 20 eggs every 2 months 
Population: Common
Temperament: Cautious
Diet:  Shrubs, and Trees


Family life

The young Led Led females normally leave their families and live alone when they are mature.

 

General
- Their hearing is excellent.
- They communicate using hisses.
- They can spit a thick, foul smelling fluid to deter enemies.
- The Led Led has remained unchanged since ancient times.

I, too did it

1940036794_aaaaaaaaaaaaandwereback.thumb.png.a39c547e136d64a765edd5a89b854447.png

  • Eek! 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...