Stray Fawn Community

Creatures of Magi [Magical creatures rp forums i'm making]

GreenTheGreat

@NotEpicEeveeGaming

yea u have a lot conflicting with the rules 

1. Please Try And Make An Effort When Roleplaying! You Must Use Quotations (" These Things) When Your IC (In Character) Speaking.
Try And At Least Use Proper Spelling And Grammar! If You Have A Hard Time Doing That, Like Me, It Is Fine! You Just Have To Make An Effort!
Wrong: Green Walk Up Hill. Whats Going On? She Shoted.
Correct: Green Walked Up The Hill, "What's Going On?" She Shouted.

2. Stay On Topic. If You Are Roleplaying, Do Not Talk About Anything But The Roleplay Unless You Are Telling Why You Have Been Absent From The Topic.

3. Do Not Argue, Try To Start Fights, Or Be Disrespectful To Others. I Would Like To Keep This Forum Nice! If Somebody Tries To Argue With You, Please Report It To Staff.

4. Keep Things Pg! Even Though We Have A 13+ Member Base And A Censor System, I Am Still Trying To Figure Out Each And Every Word That Could Be Used In A Bad Way And Find A Good Alternative For It!

5. No Messages To Upset People, Personal Attacks, Abusive Language, Or Anything Like That! If You Are Subject To This, Immediately Report It To Staff! Even If You Do Not Know If It Really Is, Still Report It! If You Are Caught Doing This, You Will Be Banned!

6. Do Not Butt Into Roleplays. If You Are Not Invited Initially But Would Like To Join, Please Message The Creator Of The Topic. Acceptations To This Are Topics That Are Have 'Open' In Their Titles, Then You May Join In!

7. Respect Other's Fun! Don't Try And Shut People Down Unless It Is Harmful To Others.

8. No Spamming. Spamming Is Repeatedly Posting Over And Over Again. This Includes Double Posting, The Process Of Posting Two Times In A Row. Acceptations For Double Posting Are On Solo Topics And Bumping Finders.

9. When Fighting Or Sparring, Set Things Up But Do Not Fully Attack. Give Your Opponent A Chance To React/Time To Decide If They Want This. This Rule Is Ignored If The Battle Has Already Been Planned Out.
Wrong: Green Leapt At ___, Biting Into Their Pelt.
Correct: Green Crouched, Ready To Leap At ___, Planning To Bite Into Them.

10. Only One Character Per Person! It's Easier To Keep Track Of! If You Would Like A New Character, Your First One Must Be Killed.

11. Have Fun!

8 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

@NotEpicEeveeGaming

yea u have a lot conflicting with the rules 

1. Please Try And Make An Effort When Roleplaying! You Must Use Quotations (" These Things) When Your IC (In Character) Speaking.
Try And At Least Use Proper Spelling And Grammar! If You Have A Hard Time Doing That, Like Me, It Is Fine! You Just Have To Make An Effort!
Wrong: Green Walk Up Hill. Whats Going On? She Shoted.
Correct: Green Walked Up The Hill, "What's Going On?" She Shouted.

tries to ignore the grammatical errors made even in the part that's supposed to be correct

I'm what some people may refer to as a "grammar naxi"...oof. I can help you fix grammatical and spelling stuff if you want, but you can do whatever you wish, errors just irk me lol. I do not mean to be rude or mean or anything please don't be mad at me ahhhh

24 minutes ago, Sky said:

tries to ignore the grammatical errors made even in the part that's supposed to be correct

I'm what some people may refer to as a "grammar naxi"...oof. I can help you fix grammatical and spelling stuff if you want, but you can do whatever you wish, errors just irk me lol. I do not mean to be rude or mean or anything please don't be mad at me ahhhh

yea that's why I specifically put in the rules that I suck at grammar uwu

also it makes the capitalization wrong cause something with font and idk what it is cause there r so many font settings -,-

• Like 1

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

yea that's why I specifically put in the rules that I suck at grammar uwu

also it makes the capitalization wrong cause something with font and idk what it is cause there r so many font settings -,-

plus I either wrote that when It was late at night or early in the morning-

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hamingcookie said:

wait am i gonna have to use GRAMMAR ooc???? man

nah not rlly OOC

doesn't really matter anyways, for I, the creator, suck at grammar because I was never taught properly with my ADD when I was little.

Ahoy! Is it okay if I become a mod?

I would like to become a mod since the rp sounds fun and I would like to possibly help with the worldbuilding, enforce the rules (which I have read and agree to follow) and help manage anything else. 

As for how much I'll be on, I don't have a set schedule for the day (other than with school), so I'll just try to be active after 14:30 GMT+1 time.

(also for anyone who might have problems with correct spelling, I suggest using Grammarly. I don't use it often myself, but it works fairly well when I do use it.)

• Paw up 1

7 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Ahoy! Is it okay if I become a mod?

I would like to become a mod since the rp sounds fun and I would like to possibly help with the worldbuilding, enforce the rules (which I have read and agree to follow) and help manage anything else. 

As for how much I'll be on, I don't have a set schedule for the day (other than with school), so I'll just try to be active after 14:30 GMT+1 time.

(also for anyone who might have problems with correct spelling, I suggest using Grammarly. I don't use it often myself, but it works fairly well when I do use it.)

sounds great! I'll send u some stuff on your profile, then pm you the link!

• Paw up 1

Just now, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I fixed the bold text thing, but the capital thing is still a problem.

I may release the forum link soon, as it is close to being done.

I still need 2 more mods, but it's fine for now!

I can fix the capital i think

1 hour ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

QUESTION:

What would you like to be able to buy to add to your character?

Not like accessories, like actual additions to them.

[Ex. Horns, wings, exotic colors]

I personally think just accessories would be good enough.

12 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

I have an entire thing pictured in my mind and already have the shop up but ok-

Think I misread the question actually, sorry about that-

3 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Think I misread the question actually, sorry about that-

yea it's chill

no need to be sorry ^w^

thank gosh it's not Monday or Tuesday I can actually respond to you when you get back yey.

• Paw up 1

What I need currently:

-Two more mods

-Maps for each individual domain

-Different places to put on maps [Ex. spar zones, shop towns, sacred places]

-Some plans for start-up plots [Just simple things to draw people in]

-Ideas for character creation shop items

[you guys can help me with anything except the actual map drawings, I got that covered]

• Like 1