GreenTheGreat

On 3/5/2021 at 6:28 PM, Green the Fiery Fox said:

What I need currently:

-Two more mods

-Maps for each individual domain

-Different places to put on maps [Ex. spar zones, shop towns, sacred places]

-Some plans for start-up plots [Just simple things to draw people in]

-Ideas for character creation shop items

[you guys can help me with anything except the actual map drawings, I got that covered]

still need these w o w

I'd be interested in being a mod. I'm on most of the time since I'm trapped at home, I've read the rules, agree to them, and will help keep others in line. I also tend to be able to translate stuff through different mindsets that people have, so that might help with communication efforts!^^

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Non-Printe, the Foxy said:

I'd be interested in being a mod. I'm on most of the time since I'm trapped at home, I've read the rules, agree to them, and will help keep others in line. I also tend to be able to translate stuff through different mindsets that people have, so that might help with communication efforts!^^

I think that would be great! I just need to ask a few character things, give me a second!

I wouldn't mind being a mod either, if you need any more

My sleep schedule is all over the place so I can't gaurantee (dont mind me i cant spell right now) when I'd be on, just whenever I'm awake and there's wifi I suppose. I love doing stuff like lore and worldbuilding and I think I'm pretty decent at it so I could help with that, and believe or not I'm actually fairly organized so if you need to list or archive anything or something I could do that

And-I know this is a generic answer-I could help enforce the rules if need be

uh i think thats it sorry im tired

• Thanks 1
  • Eek! 1

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

My sleep schedule is all over the place so I can't gaurantee (dont mind me i cant spell right now) when I'd be on, just whenever I'm awake and there's wifi I suppose. I love doing stuff like lore and worldbuilding and I think I'm pretty decent at it so I could help with that, and believe or not I'm actually fairly organized so if you need to list or archive anything or something I could do that

No need to be sorry, that's great! Just need some stuff, I'll grab it rq :>>

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Katumai said:

oh and i can also help with art if its ever needed, like banners and backgrounds and stuff

• Paw up 1