Stray Fawn Community

Upcoming Adam plushie Kickstarter!

Philo

Hey folks
As you might know, we will soon run a Kickstarter for Adam plushies :D
And we will also have some other goodies in there, one of them being sticker sheets, made by different artists!

The first sheet is now finished and I'd love to hear which variation you like best!
1 -> green, stickers have green outline
2 -> green, stickers have white outline
3 -> rose, stickers have rose outline
4 -> rose, stickers have white outline

mF6tMY9z (1).jpg

byh5yyPm.jpg

x3hGpFCV.jpg

4FwycBxo.jpg

• Like 3
  • Eek! 3
  • Love 11

I definitely like the green background. The outline is harder; green looks better, but white is most common and goes with other colors better when you put them on colorful things though some white/light gray details (like the snow and whiskers) are hard to see.

no Meringue stickers huh? one day...one day...

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Sky said:

I definitely like the green background. The outline is harder; green looks better, but white is most common and goes with other colors better when you put them on colorful things though some white/light gray details (like the snow and whiskers) are hard to see.

no Meringue stickers huh? one day...one day...

actually the rose outline and background look pretty good, only problem's that they'd look TERRIBLE on my yellow waterbottle

I just noticed all the gems have the middle one higher than the rest and that makes me uncomfortable. and the spiky bodied nicheling has a tail

• Like 4

I vote green, green outline! I think the shade would actually compliment a lot of colors.

Rose outline is probably a close second for me, it still looks phenomenal but probably compliments less things.

The only ones I don't particularly like are the white outlines. It feels too thick for a simple white outline, like there was meant to be color where there is none. 

Other than that, I absolutely love the art!!! It's everything I imagine when I think "Niche Merchandise" and more!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/23/2021 at 10:17 AM, PurrSnoutMaster said:

Wait, that's illegal

image.png.5ea8ebe4718b1bcaa3a5126180816cb3.png

Speaking of that, I think it's really cool how each one of the stickers has unique anatomy based on their genes. I've been trying to reach that with my art lately and it's so cool seeing someone actually do it!

• Eek! 1

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...