Stray Fawn Community

Pancake’s Doodle Dumpster

Pancake

1 minute ago, cookie -she,her- said:

i dont know anything about the smp or this character but also why do you feel the need to hurt me this way /lh

Ghostcake is the ghost of C!Pancake (The Pyromaniac) and then She was revived and wasn’t stuck in purgatory for a while before they got sucked into the same body as pancake

so uh

22 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Ghostcake is the ghost of C!Pancake (The Pyromaniac) and then She was revived and wasn’t stuck in purgatory for a while before they got sucked into the same body as pancake

so uh

I may be the reason for why both of those things happened

27 minutes ago, Pancake said:

so uh

yeah i kinda got that much from Context clues [except the last part thats funky]

4 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Thinking about making a Quackity, Dream and bench trio at based on the nightmare before Christmas

So quackity is The Oogie boogie man, bench trio are Lock(Tommy), Shock(Ranboo) & Barrel(Tubbo) & Dream is slightly nicer in this au and is being Sandy claws lol

On 10/28/2021 at 8:29 PM, Pancake said:

28:

Void

1858077C-78EE-48B7-8DA3-0E873CAFD935.thumb.jpeg.0689cfc7060ceb1d4260dbe6ea8ccfe9.jpeg

I was going to do Venom but I couldn’t draw its mouth

29:

Lost

5B7B58AB-F0F7-4B1A-BED0-4294993A18A7.thumb.jpeg.384a880e3431376ffb3372e77ea891d0.jpeg

This is a new character I’m working on developing

dont mind it

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

I want to eat his shoes, does he have any other pair of shoes by perhaps, OR DID YOU EAT THEM ALL?

*Throws a pair of shoes at you*

On 10/29/2021 at 9:14 PM, spamton deltarune said:

29:

Lost

5B7B58AB-F0F7-4B1A-BED0-4294993A18A7.thumb.jpeg.384a880e3431376ffb3372e77ea891d0.jpeg

This is a new character I’m working on developing

dont mind it

1 hour ago, spamton deltarune said:

(This is supposed to be me, I dressed up as pump)

7C0FF37F-57FD-4E88-B240-80D522FC1B07.thumb.jpeg.0bd86423fbe523e1b72680b69d43388b.jpeg

31:

Discovery

(I worked really hard on this even though it’s rushed uhm I hope you like it

also the reason it’s just me, Polly and green is because they were the first people I really discovered and made great friends with on here,

so I hope you had a happy Halloween, and I hope you have many more to come, and if you don’t celebrate Halloween, I hope you had a good Sunday :] )

• Love 6

6 minutes ago, spamton deltarune said:

31:

Discovery

also the reason it’s just me, Polly and green is because they were the first people I really discovered and made great friends with on here,

so I hope you had a happy Halloween, and I hope you have many more to come, and if you don’t celebrate Halloween, I hope you had a good Sunday :] )

FJDFHFDJHGHFDHGHDJDHFHGDHFGSDGFDSGFUYEGYURGEUREUW

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

THIS IS SO CUTE I JUST CANNOT STOP WATCHING IT AAA

• Eek! 1

7 hours ago, spamton deltarune said:

31:

Discovery

ITS SO ADORABLE :DD THEY ALL LOOK SO FRICKING CUTE

• Eek! 1

8 hours ago, spamton deltarune said:

31:

Discovery

OK I AM VERY HAPPY I JUST SAW THIS-

THIS IS ADORABLE 

• Eek! 1

9 hours ago, spamton deltarune said:

31:

Discovery

AAAAAAAA THIS IS SO CUTEEEE!!!!!

• Eek! 1