Stray Fawn Community

Pancake’s Doodle Dumpster

Pancake

17 minutes ago, cookie said:

PANCAKE GIVE EM A LINK TO THE VIDEO YOU POSTED I WAS GONNA WATCH IT BUT I FORGOT AND I DONT FEEL LIKE SCROLLING BACK UP MY NOTIFICATIONS

nevermind i just got it in my recommended thanks algorithm 🙏

btw guys I have a new little dude (art by @HyperFluff )

they’re technically two separate characters but they conjoined one day and just kinda stayed like that

(they are two separate entities that just decided to merge bc it would be convenient)

31E2843E-16EE-48ED-BACB-AE177044B874.thumb.jpeg.9f2a7e1fc6300e4fcdf8dd52ae0e5db3.jpeg

Meet Membrane [she/they/he/it] and Nucleus [he/him] (who together form Cell [they/he])

they are from my new object show concept (‘Extraordinarily obscure objects’ or EOO for short)

Membrane doesn’t have a mouth or eyes {but can somehow see perfectly and function like any other animate object} & Nucleus doesn’t have legs or arms {but he does have a mouth and eyes} so Membrane just kinda picked him up one day and absorbed him to form one entity and Nucleus was fine with this because now he could be taller and use limbs

Membrane still has control over her limbs and such while Nucleus kind of inhabits their head, she kinda just.. knows what he’s thinking at all times so it does what he thinks of sometimes but other times Membrane enjoys being mischievous and just flat out ignores Nucleus

(also they can separate at any time but usually they don’t want to) 

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Pancake said:

btw guys I have a new little dude (art by @HyperFluff )

they’re technically two separate characters but they conjoined one day and just kinda stayed like that

(they are two separate entities that just decided to merge bc it would be convenient)

31E2843E-16EE-48ED-BACB-AE177044B874.thumb.jpeg.9f2a7e1fc6300e4fcdf8dd52ae0e5db3.jpeg

Meet Membrane [she/they/he/it] and Nucleus [he/him] (who together form Cell [they/he])

they are from my new object show concept (‘Extraordinarily obscure objects’ or EOO for short)

Membrane doesn’t have a mouth or eyes {but can somehow see perfectly and function like any other animate object} & Nucleus doesn’t have legs or arms {but he does have a mouth and eyes} so Membrane just kinda picked him up one day and absorbed him to form one entity and Nucleus was fine with this because now he could be taller and use limbs

Membrane still has control over her limbs and such while Nucleus kind of inhabits their head, she kinda just.. knows what he’s thinking at all times so it does what he thinks of sometimes but other times Membrane enjoys being mischievous and just flat out ignores Nucleus

(also they can separate at any time but usually they don’t want to) 

my first thought when i looked at them was egg

• Paw up 1

OKAY IM ANIMATING SOMETHING THAT WILL MOST LIKELY TAKE THE WHOLE MONTH AND THEN SOME MAYBE

IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED PLEASE TELL ME NOW

(also I might include some of you even if you don’t respond because I get ideas)

• Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, Pancake said:

OKAY IM ANIMATING SOMETHING THAT WILL MOST LIKELY TAKE THE WHOLE MONTH AND THEN SOME MAYBE

(also I might include some of you even if you don’t respond because I get ideas)

ALSO TELL ME WHAT KIND OF SPOOKY MONSTER DESIGN OR LIKE,, ALTERATIONS YOU YOUR OC YOU WANT TO BE SPOOKY

(this is optional but preferred)

ALSO TELL ME WHAT KIND OF SPOOKY MONSTER DESIGN OR LIKE,, ALTERATIONS YOU YOUR OC YOU WANT TO BE SPOOKY

(this is optional but preferred)

actually I’ll do this next year and focus on the art ones

On 10/1/2022 at 12:21 PM, Pancake said:

witch,,,, woman,,,,,,,

BC7B4B61-87EB-404C-BB7A-FBD13A33DD60.thumb.jpeg.7a85a4dcfe8ad2cffced09d677503abb.jpeg

On 10/1/2022 at 6:54 PM, Pancake said:

image.jpeg.6d3b6d5e34e7a27992eb2dae5dc25e77.jpeg

screw it I’m doing this too

does this count I’m tired and don’t really feel like it

57 minutes ago, Pancake said:

does this count I’m tired and don’t really feel like it

no wait crap that doesn’t count ok well I’ll do it tomorrow I need to sleep

On 9/30/2022 at 9:49 PM, Pancake said:

I will be attempting this

image.jpeg.160aab26c70140b46e4a8e5507406989.jpeg

I know it’s mean girls day but I still have two other art things to do so I’m also going to skip this day

i might finish it in November but I dunno

• Paw up 1

9 hours ago, Pancake said:

CW: sm0king/cig@rette 

(One of) my new unapologetic favorite(s)

Kendall !!!!!
788C28A4-5117-4DAB-B9CF-6EF9B4578CA2.thumb.jpeg.bf5cae418d4658a53146ce2fc83231ee.jpeg

the guy!!! the mipie!1!!! the kidnapped!!!!!!!

• Eek! 1