Stray Fawn Community

The Rakoa Tribe: Some documenting of the first days of a randomized Generator Challenge- likely to be discontinued.

MissGoogly

So, I did this short documentation of the start of this specific tribe, sort of adding in story like elements and a few pics. This was super fun to make but a bit time consuming, but it'd be cool to know if anyone would be interested in this sort of storytelling. Pls tell me Ur thoughts, or feel free to make comments in the actual presentation.

See The Story of The Rakoa Tribe Here 

• Like 2
  • Eek! 4

55 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

I love dice and often roll them when I can't decide on a specific story thing in my tribe or want to spice up my game. So I love this concept!

I'm working on a new tribe, with blind genes, and even more rolls then before. I doubt it will gain much interests but it something really fun.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MissGoogly said:

I'm working on a new tribe, with blind genes, and even more rolls then before. I doubt it will gain much interests but it something really fun.

So are you not going to play as this tribe anymore? The story was getting interesting. But of course, sometimes we do have to drop things so I don't really blame you.

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

So are you not going to play as this tribe anymore? The story was getting interesting. But of course, sometimes we do have to drop things so I don't really blame you.

I had initially decided to continue the tribe and just go to far to catch up, it became much less of a story and turned it me just cultivating a tribe a many many niche-lings, I might update by putting in pictures of the best of the third generation but otherwise It's really hard to continue from where i left off without having created a whole new tribe. But maybe I'll feel the inspiration to revisit the descendants of Mira and Dukkirvan, and recreate a new story for them.

• Paw up 1