Stray Fawn Community

The Shipping Game

Sky

I will post a picture of a character along with their name. The next person (person A) will post a picture of someone they will "ship" with the character (plus this character's name). The next person will post a character they "ship" with Person B's character (love triangle anyone?). Etc etc you hopefully get the idea.

Preferably the character is fictional, it may be your oc, a friend's (with their permission) or one from tv/movies/books/etc. You can do yourself or someone else on the forums (with their permission) by posting your/their profile picture. Please don't do real people otherwise (like, you can do a character in a movie but not the actor themselves).

The shipping is based off of the name of the character and the photo alone. If you already know more about the character you can base your ship off of that, but don't look up the character (you can do that after you find them a ship if you want). This is all just fun and games, so if a character, for example, likes guys but is shipped with a girl, this is just for fun (and the shipper might not know about it) so don't worry about it. You can think of it as a platonic ship if you'd like. (This is why you need permission to put someone on the forums in here--they might not be comfortable with being shipped like this.)

Oh and interspecies ships are okay as long as they have a human-like mind or whatever if you understand what I mean (ex. a human with a warrior cat but not a human with a regular pet cat), we can say that one of them got magically turned into the other's species if we want. (Or, again, we can just say it's platonic.)

I'll start us off by posting twice to help y'all get the idea :) sorry for all the rules lol I hope y'all like the game. this is probably gonna get really wacky oof

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

Actually you know what you can do a specifically platonic ship by just specifying  "platonically" when you post a character (it would refer to your character and the one before, not after). non-platonic ships can be thought of as platonic individually if it makes you more comfortable.

• Like 1

hopefully y'all get the idea : ) if not I can post more examples

(btw you can reserve a spot while you find a photo if you need, but if it's been more than an hour your spot's forfeited)

im making all these rules to make sure y'all get the idea and nobody is uncomfortable or anything but y'all are probably gonna get it in no time and all the rules will be thrown out the window

I have no idea why but the image of Gundham and Jafar being like. some kind of evil duo is great

Though im not sure how well they'd get along-

Danganronpa_2_-_Gundham_Tanaka_Sprite_Sidebar.png.841ac68def0c7fb6fba918e310bd80d0.png

(Am i doing this right-)

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Katumai said:

I have no idea why but the image of Gundham and Jafar being like. some kind of evil duo is great

Though im not sure how well they'd get along-

Danganronpa_2_-_Gundham_Tanaka_Sprite_Sidebar.png.841ac68def0c7fb6fba918e310bd80d0.png

(Am i doing this right-)

(are the hamsters evil too? i need to know now)

he is actually an ancient spirit of darkness and chaos

anyway here is another squid girl she doesn't really have a name

image.png.473cc2abbf6af65ffeed0c477d0141b1.png

i would've chosen marina but this image is 69 kb so obviously i had to keep it

• Like 1

fluttershy likes dragons. i think???? (platonically, she's got discord already) i don't really remember last time i watched mlp was in like 2019 or whenever the last episode came out

image.png.8b579cad6ae9812f42b0a4ab049d4df6.png

12 hours ago, hamingcookie said:

he is actually an ancient spirit of darkness and chaos

(I actually know very little about what mine is, it hasn't been released yet but it's a creature of the abyss known as an Abyss Herald-)