Stray Fawn Community

Run Boy Run

GreenTheGreat

684912105_RunBoyRuncover.thumb.png.7cd853350b5d0d579abbd54868cfa9cb.png

-

Run boy run, this world is not made for you,

Run boy run, they're trying to catch you!

Run boy run, running is a victory,

Run boy run, beauty lays behind the hills...

-

Welcome to the world of running, where all you do is run from the blaze...

You must make it to the port on the other side of this huge continent.

This is based off the song Run Boy Run by Woodkid.

There are simple things like tools and paper.

-

Map-

[UNKNOWN]

-

Players-

1-

@Chiyanna

Name-Donsi

Gender/Pronouns-Female

Genes/Looks/picture [Must have all ACTUAL niche genes]-
Donsi.PNG.ddb3090c9dc8096a7e4bbfe1c455b546.PNG

Personality-Protective of those close to her. Avoids tribes of nichelings and generally family groups as well. Is lonely, but too afraid of rejection to try and make friends. May talk to those that approach her. Is more likely to approach children or those with visible defects. Has experianced only one wildfire before in her life, and it was a small one. Has never had or learned how to use tools. Runs from predators unless she has someone with her. Survives mainly off of roots and the berries she picks off of shriveled bushes. Used to enjoy hanging out in small ponds with her adopted mother and mate, and got a fish or two. Now she barely ever goes near the water. But could again if need-be for survival.

Other- Is middle-aged. Her parents left her because of her hemophilia and lack of genes they viewed as neccesary to survive in the savanna. She only survived because another female whose child died took her in. She loved her adopted mother, and did everything in her power to keep her alive as long as possible. Her adopted mother did the same. They both tried to get the other to eat when there wasn't enough for both of them. Before her adopted mother died, they met a male. They were also an outcast who had been abondoned or banished. Donsi's mother encouraged them to get together. When she died, the two did so. Unfortunately, her new mate was killed by a bearyena before they could even have one child. It wasn't that long ago that that happened.

-

Form-

Name

Gender/Pronouns

Genes/Looks/picture [Must have all ACTUAL niche genes]

Personality

Other

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(What is the blaze? Is it a wildfire? Also how much time do the nichelings have? Also why do nichelings have paper and tools and what can they be used for?)

(Yes it is a wildfire, they have whatever time I want tbh. Just like timeskips during the night. Because I need a reason to have a map and you have like clubs, axes, and bows and arrows. Just like simple stuff.)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

(Yes it is a wildfire, they have whatever time I want tbh. Just like timeskips during the night. Because I need a reason to have a map and you have like clubs, axes, and bows and arrows. Just like simple stuff.)

(This sounds like something I'm interested in. Does night come periodically? Do the nichelings have a certain number of actions they can take before night?)

10 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(This sounds like something I'm interested in. Does night come periodically? Do the nichelings have a certain number of actions they can take before night?)

(It just comes when it's convenient tbh lol)

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

(It just comes when it's convenient tbh lol)

(are the characters on the island washed up on shore/came to this island, or are they natives? Or is it up to players to decide? Sorry so many questions lol)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(are the characters on the island washed up on shore/came to this island, or are they natives? Or is it up to players to decide? Sorry so many questions lol)

(Natives. Also, np!)

• Paw up 1

(What biome is the island? Or is it multiple biomes, if so where would be the starting biome/list the biomes, I may have my character have specialized genes for where they are or eleminate certain genes what wouldnt make sense)

12 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(What biome is the island? Or is it multiple biomes, if so where would be the starting biome/list the biomes, I may have my character have specialized genes for where they are or eleminate certain genes what wouldnt make sense)

It starts off Savanah but then it's kind like grass mingle. 

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

No, sorry

(Alright, well Imma post the randomized nicheling out of eleven that was chosen by the dice. So even if u had kids someone else would have to play them? I seem to be the only one with an interest in this thing so far, I hope more will join espeially since each person can be only one nicheling. I guess it makes sense starting out, and this island isn't supposed to be very populated I suppose.)

• Paw up 1

Name-Donsi

Gender/Pronouns-Female

Genes/Looks/picture [Must have all ACTUAL niche genes]-
Donsi.PNG.ddb3090c9dc8096a7e4bbfe1c455b546.PNG

Personality-Protective of those close to her. Avoids tribes of nichelings and generally family groups as well. Is lonely, but too afraid of rejection to try and make friends. May talk to those that approach her. Is more likely to approach children or those with visible defects. Has experianced only one wildfire before in her life, and it was a small one. Has never had or learned how to use tools. Runs from predators unless she has someone with her. Survives mainly off of roots and the berries she picks off of shriveled bushes. Used to enjoy hanging out in small ponds with her adopted mother and mate, and got a fish or two. Now she barely ever goes near the water. But could again if need-be for survival.

Other- Is middle-aged. Her parents left her because of her hemophilia and lack of genes they viewed as neccesary to survive in the savanna. She only survived because another female whose child died took her in. She loved her adopted mother, and did everything in her power to keep her alive as long as possible. Her adopted mother did the same. They both tried to get the other to eat when there wasn't enough for both of them. Before her adopted mother died, they met a male. They were also an outcast who had been abondoned or banished. Donsi's mother encouraged them to get together. When she died, the two did so. Unfortunately, her new mate was killed by a bearyena before they could even have one child. It wasn't that long ago that that happened.

• Paw up 1

9 minutes ago, Green the Fiery Fox said:

Yes, but not much. This is more of a continent, so the ocean is really hard to find. There are small ponds, but they are only small enough to drink from and can't stop the fire.

(I edited my post to say small ponds instead of the water, don't know if it makes much of a difference but it's good for clarification)

• Paw up 1

36 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(Do I start or do you start by telling me where my character is/what's happening? Or are we waiting for more people to sign up?)

(I was doing something sorry- I kinda wanna wait a bit

• Paw up 1