Stray Fawn Community

roleplay but like,, really badly

MАTTRESS

1 minute ago, Sky said:

o noo!! a wild nicheling??? and he is a god?? WOAHHHH!!1!!! he destroys the sandstorm with his !!!!!!!!!!!!magical!!!!!!!!!!!!! powers!!!!!!!! WOWW!!! isn't he the best??!?!?!?!?!!!!!

do like me???? if no like u KIL >:(((((

1 hour ago, Takoyama said:

do like me???? if no like u KIL >:(((((

nO!!! frend!!! immortal super god has power of frenship!!! sand storm was bad but everything else goood!!! :DDDDDD you're friend now!! everyone friend!!!!! :)))))))))))

10 hours ago, Sky said:

o noo!! a wild nicheling??? and he is a god?? WOAHHHH!!1!!! he destroys the sandstorm with his !!!!!!!!!!!!magical!!!!!!!!!!!!! powers!!!!!!!! WOWW!!! isn't he the best??!?!?!?!?!!!!!

I'm guessing that means telekinisess. I also have telekinesess. I can only use it on sand. and also, I escape, and fly away, by abusing the physics engine.

5 hours ago, potato yeeter said:

*some sand ends up in the flowerpot*

*a few leaves fall off*

I get some sand from another planet, and get myself wet with water. I then create a watering can out of a log by sand blasting it, and pick up some water while I'm wet, I fly up to you, and water you. just enough to get the soil moist

• Eek! 1

Just now, Zixvir said:

I get some sand from another planet, and get myself wet with water. I then create a watering can out of a log by sand blasting it, and pick up some water while I'm wet, I fly up to you, and water you. just enough to get the soil moist

I also take the sand off before that.

and add it to me.

• Eek! 1

10 hours ago, Sky said:

and since he ended it with telekinisess I'm guesssing he threw it in the ocean after realizing that entire planet of sand won't fit on land. I'm guessing there's a mountain of  sand somwhere.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

and since he ended it with telekinisess I'm guesssing he threw it in the ocean after realizing that entire planet of sand won't fit on land. I'm guessing there's a mountain of  sand somwhere.

I fly over to it.

Just now, Zixvir said:

I fly over to it.

AND WHA- ITS A ERUPTING?!?!!?! either this is a huge coincidence, or, OH GOD! Anyways while we're still alive (wait, why would he leave me alive? Is this a second chance?) 

I'll say that the island now will move less, because of the eruption. And if enough birds poop on it, the sand will become dirt. I shall now pray to nicheling god.

Just now, modiano said:

Bed skurrel! *yeets into the void*

u coning donw wit be!!

*grabs an pulls in vod*

godbye modiona.......................