Stray Fawn Community

roleplay but like,, really badly

MАTTRESS

5 hours ago, Zixvir said:

the first one is odd.

It would require either sentience, or a giant membrane that would have many scenarios.

Sentience doesn't necessarily require a brain. Chemical reactions play a large role in our communication. It's complicated stuff that's hard to explain without the ability to speak

7 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Sentience doesn't necessarily require a brain. Chemical reactions play a large role in our communication. It's complicated stuff that's hard to explain without the ability to speak

okay.

maybe you could use morse code?

1 minute ago, Lilytuft said:

That's... not how smells work

okay, so it's not visual.

OHHHH they're long lasting smells.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 2:00 PM, Zixvir said:

but then I decide to go back to you, and get sand back there.

I then shred your stomach, by, you guessed it, abusing the physics engine.

I'm pretty sure that the dev aknolegdes the glitch, or it's as a result of multimodding.

*comes back and gets bigger and turns the sand into a nest then sits on it and does nnot leave

10 minutes ago, Polly said:

plant kind has been hurt for eons..

now it is time we rebel.. 

nothing can stop us

*gives all plant kind the power to walk around and talk*

*still refuses to do so because of cultural reasons*

11 hours ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

*comes back and gets bigger and turns the sand into a nest then sits on it and does nnot leave

if you weave me into the nest I just go to my center of mass, it's an ability I have that allows me to go to the center if I'm seperated.

there's a glitch where if you activate it while moving you can clip through objects. The reason this happens is because you enter no-clip and the game prevents you from moving, and halts gravity for you, but if you're moving, then you don't have friction and can clip.

so I'm out.

2 hours ago, Polly said:

*the magic forces you*

i am sorry..

that doesn't mean they have to walk or talk.

they can just not do that. besides, you need a cerabellum to walk, so they probably can't walk.

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

if you weave me into the nest I just go to my center of mass, it's an ability I have that allows me to go to the center if I'm seperated.

there's a glitch where if you activate it while moving you can clip through objects. The reason this happens is because you enter no-clip and the game prevents you from moving, and halts gravity for you, but if you're moving, then you don't have friction and can clip.

so I'm out.

that doesn't mean they have to walk or talk.

they can just not do that. besides, you need a cerabellum to walk, so they probably can't walk.

read what lilytuft said

On 5/1/2021 at 11:52 AM, Lilytuft said:

(Are you asking for consistency in a roleplay like this?)

I am asking for consistency. yes.

if you try to go out of bounds, I will add it in bounds. I will create a connection, a story. Because someone DID say that they were gonna make a video of this.

Just now, Zixvir said:

I am asking for consistency. yes.

if you try to go out of bounds, I will add it in bounds. I will create a connection, a story. Because someone DID say that they were gonna make a video of this.

I guess you would make the minecraft chat box (or just have it be modded) and have the dancing ramen in the background, and just animate everything, I don't know how you would do sand, but I bet you could do that and it would be funny to see the reactions in chat.

I don't care. I'm sand.

I don't think there's anyhumans, and there ARE nichelings, butI don't think they'll be affected.

8 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I don't care. I'm sand.

I don't think there's anyhumans, and there ARE nichelings, butI don't think they'll be affected.

well in that case *dies and reincarnates as human* now im alex cute single hot rich popular shy smart half demon half angle half wolf half mermaid half vampire half fox half cat has a crush on jake

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

well in that case *dies and reincarnates as human* now im alex cute single hot rich popular shy smart half demon half angle half wolf half mermaid half vampire half fox half cat has a crush on jake

well uhhh, you made yourself, standing the same. I guess you could try alch- wait, I don't want you to become too powerful.

2 hours ago, Zixvir said:

well uhhh, you made yourself, standing the same. I guess you could try alch- wait, I don't want you to become too powerful.

*reads mind*