Stray Fawn Community

roleplay but like,, really badly

MАTTRESS

Just now, RubyDreams said:

ENA is a youtube webseries created by Joel G, it is an abstract slice of life show, soon entering its second season.

ENA has been somewhat confirmed to be a species.

(if you're interested in watching the show for yourself, the 3 current episodes go in this order)

1 - Auction Day

2 - Extiction Party (idk how to spell-)

3 - Temptation Stairway

sounds interesting 

18 minutes ago, RubyDreams said:

ENA is a youtube webseries created by Joel G, it is an abstract slice of life show, soon entering its second season.

ENA has been somewhat confirmed to be a species.

(if you're interested in watching the show for yourself, the 3 current episodes go in this order)

1 - Auction Day

2 - Extiction Party (idk how to spell-)

3 - Temptation Stairway

interesting.

On 6/4/2021 at 6:05 PM, gamingcookie said:

Time and Space has entered the chat

(YES I'm the person that tried to bring logic to the Cactus Cinematic Universe. Anyways, the whole point of this is there is no logic to it and it seems to be the only rp surviving so you all continue doing what you're doing :) )

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(YES I'm the person that tried to bring logic to the Cactus Cinematic Universe. Anyways, the whole point of this is there is no logic to it and it seems to be the only rp surviving so you all continue doing what you're doing :) )

CCU does have logic, what are you talking about?

• Haha 2

On 5/31/2021 at 7:17 PM, RubyDreams said:

you can't do that, it's against the laws set by Queen Spade.

*sends you to prison*

now that Impy10 is free, there's not much you can do

grab a potato battery kit and charge a battery using my cactus form, then I electocute you out of existence.

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

so I guess @Impy10, the rabbil with murder tendencies, is free.

WE MUST KILL THE QUEEN!

(I am also doing as a anarchist Ender Dragon)

"Sure." Bunnl huffed

"YEAH!!!!" Splotch grabs a Lazer sword with I cannot name because of copyright

On 6/8/2021 at 5:06 PM, Chiyanna said:

oh do you not know about time and space- it's an rp that's lasted for like A Long Time i think it has the most pages out of any topic on here, but it's kinda inactive now

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

oh do you not know about time and space- it's an rp that's lasted for like A Long Time i think it has the most pages out of any topic on here, but it's kinda inactive now

(I know of it but was never apart of it...)

• 4 months later...

The niche wars lasted quite a while too, but they were divided into dozens of channels so I each one isn’t as long. And also there was one of slarm I think was the character and it lasted some time too. Also probably time and space is the longest rp but I wasn’t on it either.

sadly most current niche RPs don’t seem to get as much attention.

• Paw up 1

Ok so:

Me and Canterbury/Da1sy were bffs. I died 4 times and have no soul. Lilytuft is my plant child along with my tree child Polly. We party a lot. Lilytuft has a sweater. Polly turned everyone into plants, cookie is specifically a cissus something. The world got destroyed and burned twice. Chiyanna has been eating popcorn the entire time. There's also some sues around.

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 2

On 11/6/2021 at 12:45 PM, sussy deltarune said:

*reincarnates as this*

Screenshot_20211103-111753__01__01.jpg.3521050d18954223858b537fed891194.jpg

Klee from the hit rpg genshin impact by mihoyo , cute small child, precious bean [ignore the explosions behind her]

genshin-impact-sparkling-steps-start-time-klee.thumb.jpg.892e1594b15ca3d73d758a635d0a2246.jpg

plus

Diluc from the hit rpg genshin impact by mihoyo , boring grown man, sells alcohol or something

Genshin-Impact-Diluc.thumb.jpg.185b7d24580f632b31212a983dec98e8.jpg