Stray Fawn Community

roleplay but like,, really badly

MАTTRESS

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(Well, I liked the Murudu War, and Place of The Forgotten Ones was pretty cool too. A couple ones that never really started had cool concepts.

well I have my rp, too, it also failed. The root problem is that they took to long to get started, so they never did, and once they did, there was no incentive to keep playing, so you would just, "do it later."

• Like 1

Just now, Zixvir said:

well I have my rp, too, it also failed. The root problem is that they took to long to get started, so they never did, and once they did, there was no incentive to keep playing, so you would just, "do it later."

this takes no time to get started, and it's easy to get back into it, since you can't reall make lore. But if mine ever got started, then you could easily get back into it if it was big enough. It felt like how I think dnd would feel.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

hmmmm... how do you turn me into a nicheling? also, how do you reach me? and as a nicheling, that makes me immortal. I can just log off as a nicheling, can't do that as sand. So if you DO turn me into a nicheling I immediatly log off before that.

ah, but you see, me and bestie created this world, so we can do with it what we want. I am also immortal, but im more immortal than you, so im stronger. In this world, there is no technology. sand does not exist here. So, you see, in this world, it's kill or be killed...

p̶̢͌̏̀̄̽͝ ̴̼̰̩̀͌͋̃̃̚ȩ̸̞͖̬͖̰͎̺̤͉͐̂͛̈́ ̶̨͚̜̬̻̭̘̻̂̓͜r̶͓̹̔͗́͒̈̏̎̏̈ ̶̙̱͙̳̏̎̂͛͘ì̴̪̓̽͂̚͜ ̸̲̹̎̈́͋̆̂̈̀̌̓̊s̷͇̹̟̦͙͂ ̵̝͈͂̏̀̒̀̂̀̋̌͝ͅh̶̪̭̽̔ ̵̡͇̦͉̞̜͉̫͒̐̍ ̸̼͕͚̲̤̬̮̓͂͊͗̏͌͠͝ ̴̲̰̒m̴̗̪̟̰̎̎͆̌̾̆ ̸̨͙͍͎͚̙̬̮͚͙̈́ö̵͚͙̥̰́ ̷̯̹̱̩̠̥̻̫͚͙̈́́̓̏̇̓̑͝ř̷̠̻̗̬͕͛̈́̿̃̾̊̕ ̴̨̡̨̱̯̦̰͊͗̊̉͋̈́̍̈́ͅṭ̸̹͠ ̴͓̻̰̓͗̏̊͘â̷͎̫̏̈ ̶̨̦̠̗͓̾̈́͊͛͝ḻ̵̀́́̎̃͠

Just now, Zixvir said:

this takes no time to get started, and it's easy to get back into it, since you can't reall make lore. But if mine ever got started, then you could easily get back into it if it was big enough. It felt like how I think dnd would feel.

I could create a book. a player's handbook, and the universal overlord's guidebook.

• Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, da1sy said:

ah, but you see, me and bestie created this world, so we can do with it what we want. I am also immortal, but im more immortal than you, so im stronger. In this world, there is no technology. sand does not exist here. So, you see, in this world, it's kill or be killed...

p̶̢͌̏̀̄̽͝ ̴̼̰̩̀͌͋̃̃̚ȩ̸̞͖̬͖̰͎̺̤͉͐̂͛̈́ ̶̨͚̜̬̻̭̘̻̂̓͜r̶͓̹̔͗́͒̈̏̎̏̈ ̶̙̱͙̳̏̎̂͛͘ì̴̪̓̽͂̚͜ ̸̲̹̎̈́͋̆̂̈̀̌̓̊s̷͇̹̟̦͙͂ ̵̝͈͂̏̀̒̀̂̀̋̌͝ͅh̶̪̭̽̔ ̵̡͇̦͉̞̜͉̫͒̐̍ ̸̼͕͚̲̤̬̮̓͂͊͗̏͌͠͝ ̴̲̰̒m̴̗̪̟̰̎̎͆̌̾̆ ̸̨͙͍͎͚̙̬̮͚͙̈́ö̵͚͙̥̰́ ̷̯̹̱̩̠̥̻̫͚͙̈́́̓̏̇̓̑͝ř̷̠̻̗̬͕͛̈́̿̃̾̊̕ ̴̨̡̨̱̯̦̰͊͗̊̉͋̈́̍̈́ͅṭ̸̹͠ ̴͓̻̰̓͗̏̊͘â̷͎̫̏̈ ̶̨̦̠̗͓̾̈́͊͛͝ḻ̵̀́́̎̃͠

*lends support*

1 minute ago, da1sy said:

ummm, no you didn't. I was here since the beginning of time, you created a new world, your own.  also, did you turn me into a nicheling?

and btw, I can control any sandlike substance, so not flour, nor a bag of un-ground grain. It also has to be sand like in that it can create sand castles. so I can also be powder snow. But that melts easier. It is actually immune to rock acids though.

also, If you turn me into a nicheling, I can use alchemy, and see the truth.( from the full metal alchemist brotherhood anime and manga.) allowing me to become even more powerful. and strip you of your immortality. or become immortal myself.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

ummm, no you didn't. I was here since the beginning of time, you created a new world, your own.  also, did you turn me into a nicheling?

and btw, I can control any sandlike substance, so not flour, nor a bag of un-ground grain. It also has to be sand like in that it can create sand castles. so I can also be powder snow. But that melts easier. It is actually immune to rock acids though.

also, If you turn me into a nicheling, I can use alchemy, and see the truth.( from the full metal alchemist brotherhood anime and manga.) allowing me to become even more powerful. and strip you of your immortality. or become immortal myself.

Except that is a forbidden art! Do you know the price of immortality?

13 minutes ago, da1sy said:

*also lends support*

can i ally with you?

1 minute ago, snakeiano said:

Except that is a forbidden art! Do you know the price of immortality?

no? I know that it takes many souls to create a philosiphers stone. also why is alchemy forbidden?

do you even watch fullmetal alchemist or read the manga? if so, cool!

well I'm not a nicheling. though my ideal form would just to be something that can use alchemy, and can also transform into sand, along with the telekinisess.

Just now, Zixvir said:

no? I know that it takes many souls to create a philosiphers stone. also why is alchemy forbidden?

Perish or squirrel will make you suffer

🔫🐿️ 

Just now, Zixvir said:

(i watched the anime) Tampering with life and death requires an equal price

1 minute ago, Polly said:

yey!

*gains ability to not misspell every word* 

YAY! YOU NOW GET TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON PURPOSE! SO IF YOU MISSPELL SOMETHING, IT WILL BE PINNED ON YOU!/j

1 minute ago, snakeiano said:

(i watched the anime) Tampering with life and death requires an equal price

I know. (which anime did you watch? I finished the fullmetal alchemist series, and I'm in the process of watching brotherhood.

1 minute ago, Polly said:

Perish or squirrel will make you suffer

🔫🐿️ 

????

I don't feel pain. I AM SAND. I don't have ties to anyone, so no allies, but there's no rules, so it does give me more power, but also more weakness. I'd rather work harder, so that I have loads of power, and no weakness to eliminate.

Just now, Zixvir said:

I know. (which anime did you watch? I finished the fullmetal alchemist series, and I'm in the process of watching brotherhood.

????

I don't feel pain. I AM SAND. I don't have ties to anyone, so no allies, but there's no rules, so it does give me more power, but also more weakness. I'd rather work harder, so that I have loads of power, and no weakness to eliminate.

(brotherhood)