Stray Fawn Community

roleplay but like,, really badly

MАTTRESS

anyways, I've escaped the attacks of you two, and now I'm gonna abuse the physics engine to fly away to a far away planet while I think about how to fireproof myself. There is a sand like substance more fireproof than me, it is tiny glass beads small enough to act like sand, but it's quartz glass. So it won't melt as easy. because everything does turn into a liquid when hot.

Just now, Zixvir said:

anyways, I've escaped the attacks of you two, and now I'm gonna abuse the physics engine to fly away to a far away planet while I think about how to fireproof myself. There is a sand like substance more fireproof than me, it is tiny glass beads small enough to act like sand, but it's quartz glass. So it won't melt as easy. because everything does turn into a liquid when hot.

I can also get wet to be immune to fire.

so if you want to animate this, first you have to create a drawn(or not) version of grass mingle, then introduce the characters. You would also have to create a chat so that what we say actually happens.

4 hours ago, Polly said:

*also lends support*

can i ally with you?

2 hours ago, Zixvir said:

so if you want to animate this, first you have to create a drawn(or not) version of grass mingle, then introduce the characters. You would also have to create a chat so that what we say actually happens.

@snakeiano
I officially ban sand from my minecraft server, you have perished now and forever

now, allies, let us p a r ty

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

You were banned

YUP, also, I now own the realm. time to delete the minecraft account, but first, I gotta save the worlds. I already transferred the realm to me. and at the same time I delete it. to have the realm exist, but no one has ownership of it. I'll also give da1sy enough money to buy minecraft, AND all the world data they have.

3 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

YUP, also, I now own the realm. time to delete the minecraft account, but first, I gotta save the worlds. I already transferred the realm to me. and at the same time I delete it. to have the realm exist, but no one has ownership of it. I'll also give da1sy enough money to buy minecraft, AND all the world data they have.

What is your thought logic?

1 minute ago, Impy10 said:

What is your thought logic?

because this is an rp. I though of a dumb solution, and it worked, because you need to have a dumb answer that works it every plot.

3 hours ago, Zixvir said:

i ban you due to also being an admin. My account is not hackable and will steal your data if you try