Stray Fawn Community

Zero Fertility Challenge

Nightfire

Setup

Multipliers

You can set the age setting multipliers however you'd like, but it must add up to 50 days total. Pregnancy is void.

Damage multipliers are all set to 100. Healing is 0.

Genes

You can start with as many nichelings as you'd like. All must have randomized everything; gender, genes, age, etc. The only two things that can be set is name and fertility. You are required to have no fertility for all nichelings.

World

Disable nests and dodomingos. You don't need them.

Gameplay

Start with 50 food and 0 nesting material; blind genes.

Rules

- The tribe must always have 0 fertility. When inviting in a new nicheling, set their fertility to 0.

- The tribe needs to stay separate. If a nicheling goes in seeing / smelling / hearing range of another nicheling, they will fight. roll to see who dies. When a new nicheling shows up, they have 2 days to get away from whoever invited them in.

- Since each nicheling is separate, they must gather food for themselves. Use gem colors to signify how much food each nicheling has collected (green means they haven't collected food, orange means they have enough for the day, blue means they have enough for 2 days; the next day, set their gems to orange) 6 pieces is the maximum they can store. If a nicheling fails to collect enough food, remove ten pieces from the food storage and give said nicheling sleeping sickness. Once the sickness is gone, they have a day to collect, and then the process may repeat. When the sickness is there, food keeps vanishing. (so the tribe can be dragged down by one bad apple)

Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

This is an interesting challenge! I like the food aspect where each nicheling has to collect enough food. It seems really hard though since you have to keep finding wanderers to survive. Also it's sad none of the nichelings can have children in my opinion, but definitely unique and challenging! I'm not trying any challenges anytime soon, just trying to keep up with my storymode playthrough atm, but if I was I might try this just to see how long I could survive.

• Paw up 1