Stray Fawn Community

Meet Dondon The Psychopath

Chiyanna

This is Dondon the psychopath (brown) who I totally didn't bring back using a niche savefile backup after I killed him.Dondon.PNG.2f5870114780d3f1a7fa7b28aa69d2c8.PNG

The female next to him (yellow) is Iskomi whom he raped forced to become his mate.

Dondon's backstory is thus: He was born to the main pink line, participated in the competition for leader, which his elder brother Duktata won. After that he was relatively obscure for a while, once being noted as loyal to his brother. Then, I made a few mistakes. I brought him over to purr for his brother, but mixed him and his brother up. This led to Dondon not purring to give his brother an extra day of life, and Dondon mating with his brother's mate.

This was a major betrayal. Though he wasn't successful in his breeding, they didn't know that. Duktata had another child with his mate, but they thought it might be Dondon's, which made them ineligible to be the next leader. This didn't concern Dondon, but he was subsequently banished. And then he stayed on the outskirts of the island, which made his sister Kola angry, she ran at him and he fell into the ocean. He ended up on Long Island, and decided to carry out his evil plan there. His evil plan was to mate a female to create a new line that would take his revenge on the tribe.

He carried out the plan with Iskomi, and when she was knocked out dragged her to the ports and left with her to a new island. Once there, Iskomi decided she would stick with him out of necessity and not knowing what was on the new island. They now have two children on the island. I thought it would be interesting to make this into a roleplay or challenge. A tribe ruled by psychopaths is an interesting idea.

Also, I rolled for how the family members feel towards eachother.
Dondon: He thinks Iskomi is inferior to him. He doesn't think Mitami will be a good heir, but he still wants to train them and still wants them to be strong and try their best. He wants to kill or banish Siel, haven't rolled for why or what.
Iskomi: She loves both Mitami and Siel. She doesn't care about Dondon.
Mitami: She doesn't love her mother, but views her as necessary for survival. She wants to kill her father.
Siel: She doesn't like her mother. She likes her father cause he's like her. A born psychopath, though still a baby.

Let me know what you want to happen with this! I could make a roleplay, a challenge, or just do this as a playthrough on my own. Or an interactive roleplay/playthrough or a mix of these things. Also IDK how the polls work on this forums, I may add one later if I figure it out.
Here's a screenshot of Dondon and family currently:
1346714249_Dondonwithfam.PNG.05b6ea48e84631141e90dcb927e16da0.PNG
Also here's the youtube video of me setting this up:

• Like 3
  • Eek! 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Impy10 said:

How does a roleplay/playthrough work?

I meant interactive roleplay or interactive playthrough, but an interactive roleplay would kinda be a mix of a playthrough and roleplay. I'm not exactly sure myself yet how it would all work but I'm good at making up rules and creating things so I could probably figure it out. It would be a new and interesting experience! Interactive playthrough would be a playthrough where I do alot of polls and ask ppls opinions alot on what I should do next. A roleplay would be just a roleplay, though I would over-complicate it and make too many rules and you'd definately be able to die, and speaking of I would use die too to add randomness to the roleplay. Like rolling for the weather or whether a bearyena spawns, who bearyenas target, whether Dondon decides to punish you for breaking rules, ect.

Also if anyone knows how the polls here work I could set one up if you told me how to make multiple options on the same question. It appears you can have multiple different polls, but that's not what I'm wanting to do.

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Also if anyone knows how the polls here work I could set one up if you told me how to make multiple options on the same question. It appears you can have multiple different polls, but that's not what I'm wanting to do.

I'll try to figure that out

• Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...