Stray Fawn Community

something's moving (A Niche Sim/RP)

irisflowering

Just now, da1sy said:

You feel somewhat drowsy

You pluck the berries from the plant, and fill your belly some of them. You bury the rest in the sand for later.

A strange scent is coming from the center of the island.

What will you do?

-Follow the scent

-Go to the ocean

-move somewhere else

-Sleep

-Other

go to the ocean

1 minute ago, snakeiano said:

go to the ocean

You feel drowsy

Your eyes flutter closed a little bit, but you manage to make in to the ocean. The leech greets you again.

What will you do?

-Pet it

-Go further into the ocean

-Move somewhere else

-sleep
-Talk
-Other

2 minutes ago, da1sy said:

You feel drowsy

Your eyes flutter closed a little bit, but you manage to make in to the ocean. The leech greets you again.

What will you do?

-Pet it

-Go further into the ocean

-Move somewhere else

-sleep
-Talk
-Other

PET IT

Just now, snakeiano said:

KEEP PETTING

You are very tired
You attempt to pet the goldleech, but you only manage a few pets before your eyes start to close.
You should get out of the water.

-Go to the beach

-Keep petting
-Sleep
-Other

Just now, snakeiano said:

go to the beach

You are exhausted.

You step onto the beach, leaving your goldleech friend, and collapse almost immediately.

You close your eyes, but just before you fall asleep, you feel someone breathing down your neck.

END DAY

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, da1sy said:

@Chiyanna

DAY 1

You are not tired.

You can feel yourself gain consciousness. You can't see anything, however. The ground underneath you is soft, and you can smell something floral.

What will you do?

-Open your eyes

-Move around
-Call out
-

DAY 1

@snakeiano

You are not tired.

You can feel yourself gain consciousness. You can't see anything, however. The ground underneath you is rough, and you can smell the scent of the ocean.

What will you do?

-Open your eyes

-Move around
-Call out

-

(You guys will start out similarly.)

Open your eyes

15 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Open your eyes

You are not tired

The world around you seems to be covered in a haze. it all looks normal... but it doesn't at the same time

You are surrounded by fields of grass, and you can see a patch of flowers near you.
You are lying in a soft nest. It doesn't look natural.

What will you do?

-Call out

-Look around

-Move

-Sleep

-Other

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, da1sy said:

You are not tired

The world around you seems to be covered in a haze. it all looks normal... but it doesn't at the same time

You are surrounded by fields of grass, and you can see a patch of flowers near you.
You are lying in a soft nest. It doesn't look natural.

What will you do?

-Call out

-Look around

-Move

-Sleep

-Other

Mekir moved toward the only water he could see, on his left side. He waded into the shallow water, sniffing and feeling around for worms. (I think this only counts as one action, but correct me if wrong).

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Mekir moved toward the only water he could see, on his left side. He waded into the shallow water, sniffing and feeling around for worms. (I think this only counts as one action, but correct me if wrong).

(yup!)

You are not very tired

The water soaks through your pelt, causing you to shiver. The sea life is staying away from you, but you managed to find some worms.

-Eat them

-Store them

-Look around

-Move

-Sleep

-Other

• Like 1

Just now, da1sy said:

(yup!)

You are not very tired

The water soaks through your pelt, causing you to shiver. The sea life is staying away from you, but you managed to find some worms.

-Eat them

-Store them

-Look around

-Move

-Sleep

-Other

(how many worms? I may eat some and store some. Also does food go bad?)

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(Also how many days has @Modiano the Business Snake gone through? [love the new name btw, now I can call u modiano again] And how does that effect me if at all? Like if someone goes through 10 days do I have to catch up to find them on where they are at day 10?)

(Modiano has been through one day. i'll make it so everyone has to end the day before you guys can go to the next day. So don't worry, you wont have to catch up)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(how many worms? I may eat some and store some. Also does food go bad?)

(Probably enough to last you 2-3 days. Food can go bad, but is less likely to go bad if you store it. however, if you store it, you leave it unprotected)

• Paw up 1

4 hours ago, da1sy said:

(Probably enough to last you 2-3 days. Food can go bad, but is less likely to go bad if you store it. however, if you store it, you leave it unprotected)

Mekir decided to eat one of the berries and one worm, together as a meal. He figured he should make a new stock-pile in the sand as he had on his former island. He found a suitable place near the water to dig a hole a foot deep. He made a smallish stream in the sand and waited for water to flow into it, then put sand over the stream to stop the water from flowing out. He stuck the worms in the water, and made another hole next to the first for the berries. He put all but one berry in the second hole. Mekir then put sand over it all. This all took him quite a long time, digging out the sand with his one webbed paw, but he figured it was worth it in the end to be able to keep his stuff fresh longer. (Also haven't I used 3 actions now since moving is an action, digging for worms is an action, and all this is at least one action?)

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Mekir decided to eat one of the berries and one worm, together as a meal. He figured he should make a new stock-pile in the sand as he had on his former island. He found a suitable place near the water to dig a hole a foot deep. He made a smallish stream in the sand and waited for water to flow into it, then put sand over the stream to stop the water from flowing out. He stuck the worms in the water, and made another hole next to the first for the berries. He put all but one berry in the second hole. Mekir then put sand over it all. This all took him quite a long time, digging out the sand with his one webbed paw, but he figured it was worth it in the end to be able to keep his stuff fresh longer. (Also haven't I used 3 actions now since moving is an action, digging for worms is an action, and all this is at least one action?)

(Yeah, maybe more, but I changed the actions a bit, so you still have some time :) )

You are drowsy
You yawned a little, and looked around. There was a patch of beautiful flowers near you, the nest you started at, and the ocean. However, you could smell a strange scent coming from the center of the island.
-Move

-Look around

-Sleep
-Call out
-Other
(sorry for the late response!)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, da1sy said:

(Yeah, maybe more, but I changed the actions a bit, so you still have some time :) )

You are drowsy
You yawned a little, and looked around. There was a patch of beautiful flowers near you, the nest you started at, and the ocean. However, you could smell a strange scent coming from the center of the island.
-Move

-Look around

-Sleep
-Call out
-Other
(sorry for the late response!)

Mekir decided he ought to stay away from any danger. But he did need to explore his surroundings. He started walking along the beach deeper into the island (not going past the flower port, staying on the side he was on). He figured he should go all the way around the beach of the island (circumvent the island) to decide where he should spend most his time. He went forward as far as he saw (two hexes).

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Mekir decided he ought to stay away from any danger. But he did need to explore his surroundings. He started walking along the beach deeper into the island (not going past the flower port, staying on the side he was on). He figured he should go all the way around the beach of the island (circumvent the island) to decide where he should spend most his time. He went forward as far as he saw (two hexes).

You feel tired
(Also, when you respond, could you do something like say -other or -move so I know which one you are doing? Thanks!)
You notice rocks in the water, but nothing much else. The waves crash along the shore, and the sound makes your ears ring.

-Keep going

-Stay put

-Move

-Other

-Sleep

• Like 1

4 hours ago, da1sy said:

You feel tired
(Also, when you respond, could you do something like say -other or -move so I know which one you are doing? Thanks!)
You notice rocks in the water, but nothing much else. The waves crash along the shore, and the sound makes your ears ring.

-Keep going

-Stay put

-Move

-Other

-Sleep

-Keep going

Mekir went forward some more, pressing toward his goal (2 more hexes). He couldn't help but think of that soft nest back where he'd started out though... How comfortable a place it would be to sleep...

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

-Keep going

Mekir went forward some more, pressing toward his goal (2 more hexes). He couldn't help but think of that soft nest back where he'd started out though... How comfortable a place it would be to sleep...

You feel very tired

The ocean greets you from the sand.. or is that just in your head? You seem to be entering a cove of sorts, the sand circling around a small area of water.

-Keep on moving
-Move elsewhere
-Sleep

-Other

• Like 1