Stray Fawn Community

Mod's Homethread- Land of ✨ Waaaaaaaa ✨

Modiano Urania

Just now, Trooper Modeer Cake said:

Why don't you try to use the base?

(I don't rlly have an app I can use it with, I don't draw at all rlly, especially not digitally....that reminds me I have to still try and draw a nicheling...when I do I will draw it on a piece of paper and take a pic of it. I will try and draw it soon! I must refind that thread lol do u remember it? I think it was the bad art contest)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(I don't rlly have an app I can use it with, I don't draw at all rlly, especially not digitally....that reminds me I have to still try and draw a nicheling...when I do I will draw it on a piece of paper and take a pic of it. I will try and draw it soon! I must refind that thread lol do u remember it? I think it was the bad art contest)

I made it in ms paint. Also yeah I remember the thread

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trooper Modeer Cake said:

I think it's installed on every computer

(well the one I use had a crash where everything failed and all the apps were lost. Thankfully an IT guy got all the pics and such off it. But we had to reinstall all the apps. So it's possible MS paint was never reinstalled)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(well the one I use had a crash where everything failed and all the apps were lost. Thankfully an IT guy got all the pics and such off it. But we had to reinstall all the apps. So it's possible MS paint was never reinstalled)

mhm. Might still be there, but it's still easily redownloadable

6 minutes ago, sussy deltarune said:

oh mod modiano modiane modeer the other day i was using this fantasy name generator thing and one of them was muriel thats the name of like. Ur guy rigjt

Screenshot_20211104-211416.jpg.5e314512d506fd338f56af44cb35f812.jpg

Muriel took over the generator! (Also my brain read Edlyn and Beverly together as Berdly I-)