Stray Fawn Community

Mod's Homethread- Land of ✨ Waaaaaaaa ✨

Modiano Urania

5 hours ago, Modiano said:

How do I explain why neopronouns are a thing to my friend? Why they're important

i stole this from google but

Neopronouns are a category of new (neo) pronouns that are increasingly used in place of “she,” “he,” or “they” when referring to a person. Some examples include: xe/xem/xyr, ze/hir/hirs, and ey/em/eir.

• Modiano Urania changed the title to Mod's Homethread (and art dump)- Where I talk about writing
On 12/13/2021 at 5:40 PM, Modiano said:

How does one begin to write? I have ideas, but don't know how to write the beginning

Well, form a characters personality and think from their perspective. If you run into writing block about what should happen next try asking for ideas or going to random story websites. Or use dice if you can think of multiple things but aren't sure which one.

Or if you already have ideas for the middle/end, write a beggining that will help you reach that/makes sense for what is going to happen. I often write a prolouge of something that happened years earlier that effects the story that I'm about to write, but you don't have to do that. It's usually a good idea to introduce the characters/world in the first chapters and then go on with the plot. But you can always start with a bang too.

• Modiano Urania changed the title to Mod's Homethread (and art dump)- Spheal Kingdom