Stray Fawn Community

Mod's Homethread- Land of ✨ Waaaaaaaa ✨

Modiano Urania

3 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

t e l l

basically it's a place where dragons from Pyrrhia and Pantala moved to for whatever reason. They are moved to districts based on their tribes but can move out anytime. No one knows who runs the place, someone named the Emperor. So yeah that's it

Just now, Stellarshade said:

basically it's a place where dragons from Pyrrhia and Pantala moved to for whatever reason. They are moved to districts based on their tribes but can move out anytime. No one knows who runs the place, someone named the Emperor. So yeah that's it

oooo that sounds mysterious

I had this eldritch dream where like, this family lived in an abandoned warehouse(?) and then a bunch of strangers came in and the family freaked out and tried to give them the items they were looking for so that they'd leave quickly. Then a bunch of evil beings were summoned? There was a bee one, an ice one, a bone one, a water one and an insect one. Insect was really talkative and had something against some old man. Oh and about half of the strangers were killed. Then I think the beings got banished or left. Then it turned into another thing where some kid was manipulated into summoning these guys again but it was on an island/peninsula and it might have been related to the first half of the dream in the fact that the original people might have lived there or their descendants. Then I think the kid's sister found a tome. Actually now that i think about it the second half was definitely related to the first because it was mentioned that it happened before. Anyway Sister found this tome yeah? There were these two glyphs on it, a purple one and a red one, and she could only choose one as some sort of ability thingy. The purple glyph would allow her to read the tome along with giving her abilities while the red glyph would tell her nothing and give her abilities (also other things but basically it was hard mode). Some of the rituals to summon the beings involved planting seeds in an ancient graveyard (summons Insect), saying a phrase in a specific location (Bee), Taking some trinket from a boat (Water). There was another one that could be easily done along with Bee's but i dont remember what it was. Also i think some of the beings were replaced in the second half. This guy was also helping the beings into beings summoned and he had mind control powers (but didnt use them to summon the beings? ig he couldn't?). Then Sister purposefully ended up in like,,, therapy prison becau se she had a crush on the warden? There was a subplot about a haunted fnaf videogame (which might connect to a dream i had months ago where Springtrap's spiderman son played minecraft) which amounted to nothing. Also Sister might have become evil at some point idk. It also played out like a game and there was some sort of time limit in the second half (which could be lenghtened by watching an ad or using gems).

TL;DR

Eldritch beings invade warehouse, kill people and then do the same on an island. Also lesbian subplot

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1